PDA

View Full Version : Which HOTTIE is Which

BarryMac
11-17-2004, 07:50 PM
Which Hottie is Mrs. Mainevent and which Hottie is Mrs. Roxysnow? Just Curious...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2073HALLOWEEN_PARTY_2004_002.jpg

Jordy
11-17-2004, 07:51 PM
Mrs ME is the hottie on the left. :)

PHOTOGLOU
11-17-2004, 07:52 PM
Which Hottie is Mrs. Mainevent and which Hottie is Mrs. Roxysnow? Just Curious...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2073HALLOWEEN_PARTY_2004_002.jpg
Right one is MRS ROXYSNOW

bunny 166
11-17-2004, 07:59 PM
Mrs Main in the zebra and Mrs Roxy in the mesh... :wink: :wink:

Kim Hanson
11-17-2004, 08:01 PM
Roxy has eye appeal :p .......( . )( . ).......

MAINEVENT
11-17-2004, 08:06 PM
I think i went home with the one on the left :idea: :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
11-17-2004, 08:06 PM
Roxy has eye appeal :p .......( . )( . ).......
That is not all MRS Roxy has, she is a hottie

BarryMac
11-17-2004, 08:08 PM
I think i went home with the one on the left :idea: :jawdrop:
you might have gone home with her but did you get lucky??? :2purples:

MAINEVENT
11-17-2004, 08:11 PM
you might have gone home with her but did you get lucky??? :2purples:
I think one gave me a ride ( And i still owe you for that :D ) but the other one :idea: "Lucky" is a understatement :D :devil:

Infomaniac
11-17-2004, 08:28 PM
Mrs. Mainevent has perfect petite boobs. :D

ColeTR1
11-17-2004, 08:28 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/7622073.jpg
Good looking chicks !!

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 08:36 AM
Hello I was not home last night and look at the pic that goes up :rolleyes: holy crap it is awful of me now Mrs. Roxysnow is looking hot as usual but really of all the pics :cry: :cry: :yuk:

BarryMac
11-18-2004, 08:38 AM
Hello I was not home last night and look at the pic that goes up :rolleyes: holy crap it is awful of me now Mrs. Roxysnow is looking hot as usual but really of all the pics :cry: :cry: :yuk:
That's allright, your hubby was speaken up for ya... :) :rollside: :)

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 08:39 AM
I was very intoxicated but still :rolleyes:
I'll have to redeem myself with my calendar pic I guess. :devil:

Jordy
11-18-2004, 08:41 AM
Are the ME's going to be in town this weekend? A little bird made mention of it a while back. Just curious. :cool:

BarryMac
11-18-2004, 08:43 AM
I was very intoxicated but still :rolleyes:
I'll have to redeem myself with my calendar pic I guess. :devil:
Maybe you should PM me a pic, that way I know what you look like sober... :D

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 08:47 AM
Are the ME's going to be in town this weekend? A little bird made mention of it a while back. Just curious. :cool:
Yep we are gonna be heading out of here tonight to be at the t.v place in the a.m. then on the road to your neck of the woods. How far are you from them? I do not know my way at all, lol.

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 08:48 AM
Maybe you should PM me a pic, that way I know what you look like sober... :D
That is something to think about :idea: :wink:

Jordy
11-18-2004, 08:50 AM
Yep we are gonna be heading out of here tonight to be at the t.v place in the a.m. then on the road to your neck of the woods. How far are you from them? I do not know my way at all, lol.
Less than half an hour the way I drive. :D

RiverDave
11-18-2004, 10:02 AM
Baby Girl, I don't know what your talkin about becuase your one of my top 5 pics on smokinest hot chix in this place.. (& RRL ;) ) Even in a so called "bad picture" you still have "hottie" radiating off of ya. No worries that every picture isn't playboy picture perfect.. That's one of the bonuses of a normal picture, to let ya know that we are all just regular people n what not. If everything was airbrushed picture perfect then I think you'd see people loose interest in a hurry becuase you can find those kinda pics all over the net.. I for one am glad to know that you are the "mrs" of a ***boater and a normal human being..
Mrs RoxySnow, Why didn't ya wear that mesh thing to the Canyon Inn?? :D I know I woulda liked to have seen it. ;) :D Nice to meet you and the Mr RoxySnow by the way..
RD

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 10:18 AM
Baby Girl, I don't know what your talkin about becuase your one of my top 5 pics on smokinest hot chix in this place.. (& RRL ;) ) Even in a so called "bad picture" you still have "hottie" radiating off of ya. No worries that every picture isn't playboy picture perfect.. That's one of the bonuses of a normal picture, to let ya know that we are all just regular people n what not. If everything was airbrushed picture perfect then I think you'd see people loose interest in a hurry becuase you can find those kinda pics all over the net.. I for one am glad to know that you are the "mrs" of a ***boater and a normal human being..
RD
:D ;) I'm feeling the love now :D :supp: A mom to 4 and I still get called a smokin hot chix... :D Dave you are good ;) I agree with ya sweets on being airbrushed, how unattractive in my opinion to not see the small and minor details of a woman. Usually what most women think is "wrong" with their pictures, I usually love, lol. :D
I'm a "Mrs." for almost 2 months already now and really loving it, no lie.
Wuv ya Dave you made my day that much better ;)