PDA

View Full Version : Parker Dip$hit!!!

Waldo
04-16-2006, 08:10 PM
So I was floating with my family around noon today just south of Bransons. There's an older guy towing three young teenagers in a tube toy. He's whipin' his boat back and forth for a good ride..no prob. However, a girl bounces off the back of the tube about 100' away from us. The dude just kept runnin' and whipin' back and fro. Now, this eleventeen year old girl is screaming and crying in the water with big bling boats and lake lice rolling by her w/o noticing. I was on the engine cover and told my kids (4 & 2), my wife, mo-in-law & dad-in-law to hold the F on. As I jump back to the helm...I see the guy in the boat still cruzin' up river almost to Roadrunner. Mind you I was at the "Plantation" house for those of you that know...We're talking just about a mile. The dip$hit just kept driving. :mad: :mad: So I jam over to her and she is freakin' out (as I would be at that age if I was a girl). My DIL and & I haul her up into the boat as a young waverunner skipper tells me he's gonna run down the boat (damn good youngter in my mind as opposed to the numbnut grampa driving away). She is very shaken so we wrapped a towel around her, sat her down, and high-tailed it to gramps. The kid on the runner caught up to the boat and turned them around. As we came close enough to talk/see...his flagger was about 5 or 6 years old. He tells us that his "flagger" didn't do a great job...I laughed and told him he just about lost a grandaughter and that it was HIS job to make sure was a responsible boater/flagger...his gradaughter got on their boat, yelled and pointed at her g-dad, and promptly got back onto the tube...Total Parker Dip$hit!

a catered life
04-16-2006, 08:14 PM
dam stories like these piss me off :mad: good job on your side she should be glad you were around

yeah,right
04-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Good job man. I'm sure you would have liked to go off on the idiot, but probably felt bad for the kids with him. I don't know if I could have held back.

NOTALENT
04-16-2006, 08:18 PM
Wow...that is just pathetic....why would you leave such a important responsibility to such a young person...whom obviously wasn't capable of that job. Glad to hear you saw what happend and jumped on the situation. It definatley could have turned out to be a bad weekend.

uvindex
04-16-2006, 08:23 PM
The boat operator sounds like a negligent dumbass.
California and Nevada require that the observer be at least 12 years old. (Looks like AZ doesn't have that law, just that the observer "be physically capable and mentally competent to act as an observer of a water skier." It would be interesting to see if a 5-6 year-old kid even meets that requirement.) Sheesh.

uvindex
04-16-2006, 08:27 PM
One more thing: This is a time when it would be appropriate to hand everyone on that boat big glossy morgue photos of corpses that have been mangled by props and run over by boats. Maybe that would get grandpa's attention!

Mrs. casean
04-17-2006, 07:49 AM
WOW what a dipshit! That poor girl! I'm glad to hear you got her and took care of her while her ding dong grandpa wasn't! That makes me so mad! It's people like that that tend to cause a good portion of the problems out there. :mad: Pay attention people! Sheesh! On a lighter note, we saw your boat at the plantation house :D

Waldo
04-17-2006, 07:50 AM
Good job man. I'm sure you would have liked to go off on the idiot, but probably felt bad for the kids with him. I don't know if I could have held back.
Exactly...his grandkids, my children and in-laws, etc...I'm not the screaming type especially in front of my kids but I'm still brewing about it. That girl was scared to death and I just happened to be in the right place/right time I guess.