PDA

View Full Version : You're a beautiful woman, Mrs. Flyin Vee

Tom Brown
11-18-2004, 12:42 PM
I wonder if you could give me some toilet advice?
About a year and a half ago, I went on an extended vacation for several months. When I came home, the toilet had a nasty rust looking build up below water level.
I've tried an assortment of toilet bowl cleaners, bleach, and extended scrubbing but I can't seem to get the rust off. Is there anything that can be done or should I replace the toilet?

Mrs. Restless22
11-18-2004, 12:44 PM
Im in need of some advice also. My toilet is clogged and it hasnt gone down in 2 hours....endless plunger pumps...whats a girl to do :( :cry:

Tom Brown
11-18-2004, 12:47 PM
When two hours of pumping won't get the job done... you're pretty much f ucked.

BigDogIvan
11-18-2004, 12:48 PM
Knock the fron't door off the hinges and mount it on a new house. :D
J/K
The stain you just might have to replace. As for the clog. WHEW!!! Keep a plunging or call the Rooder Dude.
BD

Liberator TJ1984
11-18-2004, 01:24 PM
Im in need of some advice also. My toilet is clogged and it hasnt gone down in 2 hours....endless plunger pumps...whats a girl to do :( :cry:
Go to Mr.Restless's Toolbox and get out the longest screwdriver he has....preferrably a new Snap-On brand....go to the toilet and use it to break them logs into little brownies and they should flush just fine.... return screwdriver in "as used" condition....he will deeply appreciate what you have done and will thank you endlessly :)

Rexone
11-18-2004, 01:30 PM
About a year and a half ago, I went on an extended vacation for several months. When I came home, the toilet had a nasty rust looking build up below water level.
I've tried an assortment of toilet bowl cleaners, bleach, and extended scrubbing but I can't seem to get the rust off. Is there anything that can be done or should I replace the toilet?
While I am not a beautiful woman or Mrs Flyin Vee I will take a shot at answering your question Tom. (http://www.factsfacts.com/MyHomeRepair/CleanToilet.htm)

Rexone
11-18-2004, 01:31 PM
Less paper / More Bran :smile:

lucky
11-18-2004, 01:33 PM
NASTY ASS CANDY -TOM ???? IS THAT WHY YOU VACATED FOR A WEEK ? DON'T BE TALKING SHIAT WITH THE PLUMBERS WIFE - YOU MAY GET YOUR AZZ IN A RINGER :notam: :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 02:45 PM
well if you are serrious.. they have what they call plumbers sandpaper/sandcloth. it will not scratch the toilet if it is wet. :smile: :cool:
and if you are not serrious.. LMAO!! :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 02:46 PM
if you have one of the little red ones(plungers) throw it out.. go get one that is black with a yellow handle. they are the best and it should help out the problem. :smile:

oldbuck40
11-18-2004, 02:52 PM
I've tried an assortment of toilet bowl cleaners, bleach, and extended scrubbing but I can't seem to get the rust off. Is there anything that can be done or should I replace the toilet?tom,ever tried CLR ???? it does the job,,be sure and wear rubber gloves!!!

PHX ATC
11-18-2004, 03:02 PM
Get a new heated seat toidy.
No mess, warm reading time! :shift:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 03:04 PM
Get a new heated seat toidy.
No mess, warm reading time! :shift:
LOL!! I am out of rep for you. :frown:

Tom Brown
11-18-2004, 05:09 PM
The stain you just might have to replace.
Thanks Ivan. :)
While I am not a beautiful woman or Mrs Flyin Vee I will take a shot at answering your question Tom.
Thanks, Mike. You will always be beautiful to me. :)
I will give the cleaners recommended on that page a try. :cool:
well if you are serrious.. they have what they call plumbers sandpaper/sandcloth. it will not scratch the toilet if it is wet. :smile: :cool:
Actually... I was serious on both counts... you are definitely beautiful and I definitely have rust stains in my toilet. I will give the sandcloth a try. Is that emery cloth? I assume not since emery would be too course.
tom,ever tried CLR ???? it does the job,,be sure and wear rubber gloves!!!
Yes. It's one of the things I tried. I was really surprised when it didn't work because that stuff does amazing things. It burnt my nose out but didn't get the stain out.
Thanks everyone. :)

ROZ
11-18-2004, 05:12 PM
Masturbate at the neighbor's house :D

HCS
11-18-2004, 05:17 PM
Thanks Ivan. :)
Thanks, Mike. You will always be beautiful to me. :)
I will give the cleaners recommended on that page a try. :cool:
Actually... I was serious on both counts... you are definitely beautiful and I definitely have rust stains in my toilet. I will give the sandcloth a try. Is that emery cloth? I assume not since emery would be too course.
Yes. It's one of the things I tried. I was really surprised when it didn't work because that stuff does amazing things. It burnt my nose out but didn't get the stain out.
Thanks everyone. :)
Your not suppose to snort it.

Psycho Squid
11-18-2004, 05:51 PM
Im in need of some advice also. My toilet is clogged and it hasnt gone down in 2 hours....endless plunger pumps...whats a girl to do :( :cry:Next time try John Wayne toilet paper. Rough and tough and dosen't take shit off of anyone!

MR FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 06:47 PM
pumice stone usually works when we scratch a toilet while augering it :cool:

MR FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 06:55 PM
you guys need an auger to clear the stoppage and mine won't reach (unless you wan't to give it a little tug then it will reach) :devil: :devil: :D
and you will also need a pumice stone 4 the scratches fairly easy to use any ? please try the tug first or call my cell :wink:

sorry dog
11-19-2004, 05:49 PM
Is there a such thing as a brown colored toilet? (No pun intended :D )
Wouldn't need cleaning as often...

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-19-2004, 06:14 PM
Is there a such thing as a brown colored toilet? (No pun intended :D )
Wouldn't need cleaning as often...
yes there is.. but it is usually a special order. :rollside: :smile: