PDA

View Full Version : 1st Ultra Sound

Red Eye
11-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Mrs. Red Eye went to the doc today and got the first ultra sound done. 6 weeks along and I'm having a lima bean... lol. I'll throw the link up later if anyone wants to see. This makes kid number 2. 27 years old and on well on my way to Al Bundy status.

rvrtoy
11-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Congratulations on the new addition, AL!! :D

FMluvswater
11-18-2004, 02:33 PM
Cool bean! :wink: :cool: Congratulations to you and your wife. :)

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 02:43 PM
Congrats now we should get you a "Married with children" t-shirt :D

Red Eye
11-18-2004, 02:53 PM
Congrats now we should get you a "Married with children" t-shirt :D
Yes I should or a "Grounded for life" one.

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-18-2004, 02:55 PM
Yes I should or a "Grounded for life" one.
LOL :)

dicudmore
11-18-2004, 03:38 PM
congratulations :D
now you're gonna need a new, bigger boat for the expansion :wink: :2purples:

Red Eye
11-18-2004, 03:58 PM
congratulations :D
now you're gonna need a new, bigger boat for the expansion :wink: :2purples:
Yes... you're right. Please see this thread.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63804

Mrs. Restless22
11-18-2004, 03:59 PM
Congrats!!! Heres to a healthy and happy 9 months for both of you!! :wink:

bunny 166
11-18-2004, 04:03 PM
Look what you did!! Congrats to you and your family :wink: :wink: :wink:

Red Eye
11-18-2004, 04:10 PM
Congrats!!! Heres to a healthy and happy 9 months for both of you!! :wink:
LMAO... I read your comment (thank you by the way) and then I looked at your avatar and noticed you flipping me off. What's up w/ that...j/k.

Mrs. Restless22
11-18-2004, 04:12 PM
LMAO... I read your comment (thank you by the way) and then I looked at your avatar and noticed you flipping me off. What's up w/ that...j/k.
LOL I know..sometimes I wish I could change it for specific posts. Like when Im wishing someone a healthy pregnancy, or a get well wish. :p

Red Eye
11-18-2004, 04:16 PM
LOL I know..sometimes I wish I could change it for specific posts. Like when Im wishing someone a healthy pregnancy, or a get well wish. :p
It's all good and thanks to everyone for their comments.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 04:19 PM
congrats on the new arrival soon to be.. I think this is where you live up to your screen name.. Redeye.. do to lack of sleep for a while.. enjoy the DR visits and be at them when you can.. she will apprictiate it. :D

Red Eye
11-18-2004, 04:27 PM
congrats on the new arrival soon to be.. I think this is where you live up to your screen name.. Redeye.. do to lack of sleep for a while.. enjoy the DR visits and be at them when you can.. she will apprictiate it. :D
Yes... Red Eye has a doule meaning now. Drinking beer makes 'em red and so will a crying baby in the middle of the night. As for the Dr. visits, I already missed the first one today, so I'm feeling guilty but someone had to watch our son who is too curious to be around any sort of medical instrument.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 04:36 PM
Yes... Red Eye has a doule meaning now. Drinking beer makes 'em red and so will a crying baby in the middle of the night. As for the Dr. visits, I already missed the first one today, so I'm feeling guilty but someone had to watch our son who is too curious to be around any sort of medical instrument.
LOL!! I gotcha.. I had the same problem when carrying our second. I went to most visits myself. but had the best coach in the room with me when the day came.. thats all I cared about. :shift: and he is still there.

switchin'addiction
11-18-2004, 06:39 PM
Congrats Al :D

voodoomedman
11-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Congratulations. My wife is six months along with our first and it is the most amazing thing we have ever experienced. It's great to feel my wifes belly and feel the baby kick. I can't wait for that kid to come out.

Red Eye
11-19-2004, 11:16 AM
Congratulations. My wife is six months along with our first and it is the most amazing thing we have ever experienced. It's great to feel my wifes belly and feel the baby kick. I can't wait for that kid to come out.
Cherish every day. I can't express that enough to couples having there first. All that talk that people would tell me about the kids growing up fast is all true. My son is 3 1/2 and I can't believe where the time went. Good luck w/ the new one.

voodoomedman
11-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Cherish every day. I can't express that enough to couples having there first. All that talk that people would tell me about the kids growing up fast is all true. My son is 3 1/2 and I can't believe where the time went. Good luck w/ the new one.
Thank You. We're so excited it ain't funny.