PDA

View Full Version : Shockwave Boat For Free.......

IN2MX
11-18-2004, 03:10 PM
2000 SHOCKWAVE SKIER 454MPI Bravo 1 22" 4 blade 169 hours. Very well taken care of. French beaded seats/stitching, contured to the body, very comfortable, front and rear facing. Stereo, detachable face Sony, 4 6X9 Polk's with 2 12" MTX Subs, two amps and booster to push the Subs.
63MPH with Thru Hull Exhaust (LOL). 3 piece swin step with matching faded Gel.
ONE OF THE PRETTIEST SHOCKWAVES EVER BUILT.
Very roomy for a 21' boat, MORE room than any other 21', interior layed out very well.
AWESOME FADES throught out the boat, pictures don't do it justice.
TURN KEY BOAT
This Boat is free for A QUICK SALE
Hey,you never know, it worked for the free quads, lets start a bidding war!!!!! :D
PM Kilrtoy with your offers!

BADBLOWN572
11-18-2004, 03:11 PM
Do you think you are funny?

Tequila-John
11-18-2004, 03:13 PM
2000 SHOCKWAVE SKIER 454MPI Bravo 1 22" 4 blade 169 hours. Very well taken care of. French beaded seats/stitching, contured to the body, very comfortable, front and rear facing. Stereo, detachable face Sony, 4 6X9 Polk's with 2 12" MTX Subs, two amps and booster to push the Subs.
Very roomy for a 21' boat, MORE room than any other 21', interior layed out very well.
TURN KEY BOAT
Hey,you never know, it worked for the free quads, lets start a bidding war!!!!! :D
What a little girl you are. If someone offered you money you would be an ass not to take it. But seeing how you are. You wouldn't take any money. And nice Red TIC TAC for Parker Dreamin. Me a man and sign your name! WHAT A HUGE PUSS!!!!!!

NashvilleBound
11-18-2004, 03:13 PM
ok..I'll take it for free...just as advertised!

BarryMac
11-18-2004, 03:15 PM
hmmm, I thought that was kinda funny, guess I'm an ass too...

Tequila-John
11-18-2004, 03:16 PM
hmmm, I thought that was kinda funny, guess I'm an ass too...
Nah your cool bud!

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 03:16 PM
well I guess that makes me a slutty ass.. :supp: :D :D

welk2party
11-18-2004, 03:17 PM
Gotta love that. :rollside: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 03:18 PM
Lmao!! :)

Mrs. Restless22
11-18-2004, 03:19 PM
I'll take Mrs. Flyin Vee's slutty ass on Kilrtoy's free boat! Please....
with whip cream on top :p

rvrtoy
11-18-2004, 03:19 PM
I thought it was finny too!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 03:20 PM
:p :idea: when were you coming down again.. LOL!! :idea:

al cole'holic
11-18-2004, 03:21 PM
You're never gonna get any takers unless you are willing to deliver :D

Parker Dreamin
11-18-2004, 03:24 PM
TURN KEY BOAT
There was no bidding war bud. I ended up getting some offers. Told myself a time I was going to stop accepting them and did. I am still getting offers on them for way over what I let them go for. You would have to be stupid not to take money for something if it is offered. Bottom line I needed them out of my storage unit. Cant we all just get along ?

Tequila-John
11-18-2004, 03:25 PM
I am sure he will give you another Red rep bud.......

IN2-IN2MX
11-18-2004, 03:28 PM
Tequila Weirdo - just outta curiousity...what's got your girly panties in a wad? Boy am I sorry I gave you positive rep points last week... :frown:

jdogginla
11-18-2004, 03:28 PM
There was no bidding war bud. I ended up getting some offers. Told myself a time I was going to stop accepting them and did. I am still getting offers on them for way over what I let them go for. You would have to be stupid not to take money for something if it is offered. Bottom line I needed them out of my storage unit. Cant we all just get along ?
I don't think he was trying to be an a$$hole, or was giving you beef for selling the quads instead of giving them away. I think he was being funny meaning that if he posted an add to give away the boat, like you did with the quads people would react the same as the quads.......offer you some dough. What's with the hating???

IN2-IN2MX
11-18-2004, 03:30 PM
I don't think he was trying to be an a$$hole, or was giving you beef for selling the quads instead of giving them away. I think he was being funny meaning that if he posted an add to give away the boat, like you did with the quads people would react the same as the quads.......offer you some dough. What's with the hating???
I totally agree. We're mess with Miguel (Kilrtoy) a lot and vice versa so I AM SURE it was meant to be funny...not mean. :squiggle: Sheeshhhh.

Mrs. Restless22
11-18-2004, 03:31 PM
I think your right....
Thats the way I took it. He was just helping kilrtoy out. ;)
I thought it was funny.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 03:31 PM
I didn't see it as being mean. I knew it was a joke.. but I guess you have be on alot to know who jokes around and how.. But thats just me. LOL!! :wink:

Mrs. Restless22
11-18-2004, 03:32 PM
I didn't see it as being mean. I knew it was a joke.. but I guess you have be on alot to know who jokes around and how.. But thats just me. LOL!! :wink:
POST *****! :hammer2: :wink: :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 03:33 PM
POST *****! :hammer2: :wink: :wink:
thats slut please.. LOL!! :D

Excessive Force
11-18-2004, 03:34 PM
...but I guess you have be on alot to know who jokes around and how.. But thats just me. LOL!!
:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 03:36 PM
what ,, what did I say.. LOL!! :cool: :smile:

IN2-IN2MX
11-18-2004, 03:38 PM
You're never gonna get any takers unless you are willing to deliver :D
I'll take it if Mrs Kilrtoy delivers it! LOL :)

Excessive Force
11-18-2004, 03:38 PM
I agree w what you said, I just threw in an emphasis! Even me being a newbie wouldnt be talking mess...just yet anyway! Get my drift?

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 03:39 PM
I agree w what you said, I just threw in an emphasis! Even me being a newbie wouldnt be talking mess...just yet anyway! Get my drift?
LOL!! gotcha.. :p

IN2MX
11-18-2004, 03:39 PM
What a little girl you are. If someone offered you money you would be an ass not to take it. But seeing how you are. You wouldn't take any money. And nice Red TIC TAC for Parker Dreamin. Me a man and sign your name! WHAT A HUGE PUSS!!!!!!
No, you are a little girl! No, you are! NO, YOU ARE!!! I know you are but what am I? You're a little girl!! No, I am not....Whatever.
Secondly, I never gave out any red rep points to Parker Dreamin, or to you, or to anyone on these boards, ever. Unlike you, who gave them to me. Thank you.
And finally "BUD"......If you feel that strongly, I obviously hurt your feelings with my post on the FREE QUADS thread, I apologize and didnt know that was going to offend you. I didn't know that you would be reading and that you were that sensitive. Did I even say something offensive?
Anyhow,

IN2MX
11-18-2004, 03:43 PM
Do you think you are funny?
Sometimes. I have had moments in the past. :D

Parker Dreamin
11-18-2004, 03:43 PM
Its over.... lets move on.

Excessive Force
11-18-2004, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE]...I apologize and didnt know that was going to offend you.[QUOTE]
Shit, if I had to apologize everytime I offended someone, I would have to throw in your disclaimer everytime I spoke!

MRS FLYIN VEE
moving forward.. ;)

Tequila-John

MRS FLYIN VEE
Shit, if I had to apologize everytime I offended someone, I would have to throw in your disclaimer everytime I spoke!
me too.

Tequila-John
True bud.

Mrs. Restless22
11-18-2004, 03:45 PM
Thats funny.... put it in your sig! :)

Tequila-John
11-18-2004, 03:46 PM
No, you are a little girl! No, you are! NO, YOU ARE!!! I know you are but what am I? You're a little girl!! No, I am not....Whatever.
Secondly, I never gave out any red rep points to Parker Dreamin, or to you, or to anyone on these boards, ever. Unlike you, who gave them to me. Thank you.
And finally "BUD"......If you feel that strongly, I obviously hurt your feelings with my post on the FREE QUADS thread, I apologize and didnt know that was going to offend you. I didn't know that you would be reading and that you were that sensitive. Did I even say something offensive?
Anyhow,
Nah it's cool. I've moved on. I just think its funny when someone chimes in that had no intrest in what the thread was even about.

Excessive Force
11-18-2004, 03:48 PM
Thats funny.... put it in your sig!
Good idea, think I would need to reword that tho to make it understandable :cool:

IN2MX
11-18-2004, 03:49 PM
DEFINATELY! :D
I appreciated your PM and your rebuttal, and would share some brews at the river with you anytime.

Excessive Force
11-18-2004, 03:52 PM
I appreciated your PM and your rebuttal, and would share some brews at the river with you anytime.
What a beautiful ending!

IN2-IN2MX
11-18-2004, 03:53 PM
Sometimes. I have had moments in the past. :D
Yeah, like that one time you were dancing and singing Morris Day's "The Bird" all over the living room after watching Purple Rain. Totally cracked me up! Oh, oh, oh, and that time when you were looking in the mirror and dancing like Justin Timberlake! Woohoo. That was a kick! I don't care who you are...that der was funny! :)

Parker Dreamin
11-18-2004, 03:53 PM
No I don't think we can get along. In fact you suck!! You said free and i responded as did many others and even offered a few $$ You are stupid if you don't do some f'n research before you offer something up for free. If we ever meet I have a free beer for you but you better bring your own or you'll damn sure go thristy!!! Red away
You are correct Desert Rat, I should have done some searching around. You and I went back and fourth a few times. The price kept going up and I was not going to say no, please dont offer me any more money. If nobody offered any $$ they were yours DR. We will meet, it is a small world... and in fact, I will buy you two beers and would never let a ***boat member go thirsty.

Desert Rat
11-18-2004, 03:54 PM
TURN KEY BOAT
I think it is both funny and FITTING to the thread that was deleted

Excessive Force
11-18-2004, 03:55 PM
and in fact, I will buy you two beers and would never let a ***boat member go thirsty.
WHere the hell were you yesterday! :wink:

IN2-IN2MX
11-18-2004, 03:56 PM
Nah it's cool. I've moved on. I just think its funny when someone chimes in that had no intrest in what the thread was even about.
Oh oh. That's so me. :shift:

Mrs. Restless22
11-18-2004, 03:56 PM
Yeah, like that one time you were dancing and singing Morris Day's "The Bird" all over the living room after watching Purple Rain. Totally cracked me up! Oh, oh, oh, and that time when you were looking in the mirror and dancing like Justin Timberlake! Woohoo. That was a kick! I don't care who you are...that der was funny! :)
Woohoo! I heard he wears cowboy hats while naked aroudn the house :eek:
Can you get a pic of that for me sometime YUMM! :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 03:59 PM
well send them here too. :wink:

IN2MX
11-18-2004, 04:06 PM
OH HELL NO! U ain't gettin off that easy girl, we already have plans!

IN2-IN2MX
11-18-2004, 04:10 PM
Oh yeah! I'll send those over to ya MrsRestless and MrsFlyingVee. With that hat on and everything flopping...er, um...well, I send the pics. Ha ha. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 04:10 PM
in2mx. I can't give any rep but you are welcome and anytime sweetie. jess is a lucky girl and you are a lucky man. you both are sweet. :D
Now about that pic.. LOL!! :D

IN2-IN2MX
11-18-2004, 04:12 PM
in2mx. I can't give any rep but you are welcome and anytime sweetie. jess is a lucky girl and you are a lucky man. you both are sweet. :D
Now about that pic.. LOL!! :D
Thanks! Love ya MFV! :p
Yeah, going home now...to see my cowboyyyyyy :rolleyes: :)

That Guy
11-18-2004, 04:20 PM
I just want to know who "Bud" is..... :D :mix: :D

IN2MX
11-18-2004, 04:21 PM
Oh yeah! I'll send those over to ya MrsRestless and MrsFlyingVee. With that hat on and everything flopping...er, um...well, I send the pics. Ha ha. :)
Ok...You asked for it......REMINDER TO SELF: NO DRINKING AT JESSI'S BIG 30th BIRTHDAY PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT! :p :yuk: :devil:

Tequila-John
11-18-2004, 04:24 PM
I just want to know who "Bud" is..... :D :mix: :D
I was and we moved on :)

That Guy
11-18-2004, 04:30 PM
I was and we moved on :)
I was just giving you a hard time :D :D

Tequila-John
11-18-2004, 04:41 PM
I was just giving you a hard time :D :D
I know bud. Whats new? Your boys name didn't spark anything with my son. Maybe when we all hook up for dinner and beers they well remeber eachother..

Kilrtoy
11-18-2004, 05:43 PM
DEFINATELY! :D
YEAH RIGHT, TO BAD HE NEVERS GOES TO THE RIVER.
Oh and about his thread atleast I can give it away, your boat, you would have to pay sometone 30K to take it off your hands...... :jawdrop:

FRENCHIE
11-18-2004, 05:45 PM
..............funny..nice p.r. in2-in2!! :rollside: :D

IN2MX
11-18-2004, 05:59 PM
YEAH RIGHT, TO BAD HE NEVERS GOES TO THE RIVER.
Oh and about his thread atleast I can give it away, your boat, you would have to pay sometone 30K to take it off your hands...... :jawdrop:
C'mon bro...I was tryin to help you out...We have moved on from earlier but there was a thread were something started out as being givin away for free and then everyone wanted it and some people were offering all kinds of goods/money for it....I was trying to hook you up! :) Maybe, turn this thread into a bidding war for yours! :D
Hey, whats the matter with my boat? :cry:

Kilrtoy
11-18-2004, 06:05 PM
San Fer Vato

IN2MX
11-18-2004, 06:16 PM
San Fer Vato
Whats up wit that homes..LiL Kilr not down....He's not down for El Barrio eh'?
:burningm: :boxingguy

Kilrtoy
11-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Just cuz i live in it now, does not make me down for it
and
stop looking at my avatar

IN2-IN2MX
11-18-2004, 06:23 PM
Just cuz i live in it now, does not make me down for it
and
stop looking at my avatar
Dammit! You waited until I moved away to move there! :cry:

Desert Rat
11-18-2004, 08:06 PM
I will buy you two beers and would never let a ***boat member go thirsty.
Yeah your word is golden....Fagetaboudit :mad: