PDA

View Full Version : Thank You.

Boozer
11-18-2004, 11:23 PM
From the bottom of my heart thank you to everyone on these boards.
The past 9 months have been very rocky for me and my family. These past 9 months have probably been some of the most difficult times I have faced in my entire life. Between my brothers health issues and all the difficulty and stress that the move to California presented it's been pretty tough to maintain a positive attitude.
If it weren't for you guys on this board I don't know how I would have gotten through it. Anytime I get down in the dumps or start to feel like things are just hopeless I open up the forums and can always find something to cheer me up whether it be JBB's sick and twisted links that actually got me fired from a job or SYA's sausge boat parties to Mrs. Kilrtoys wild pasty filled adventures. Something always seems to cheer me up.
After my post about my brother I got a lot of PM's from members who were truely and sincerely concerned. People who only know me as the guy with a PeeWee Herman avitar (not mention a guy who owns a gayliner :eek: ) and yet they are praying for my family. The same people who put together a fundraiser for a cancer survivor now amputee that they had only met one time at the river. I don't think you can find a better group of people then people you find here on the ***boat forums. You guys and gals are truly amazing.
So from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!

topless
11-18-2004, 11:26 PM
From the bottom of my heart thank you to everyone on these boards.
The past 9 months have been very rocky for me and my family. These past 9 months have probably been some of the most difficult times I have faced in my entire life. Between my brothers health issues and all the difficulty and stress that the move to California presented it's been pretty tough to maintain a positive attitude.
If it weren't for you guys on this board I don't know how I would have gotten through it. Anytime I get down in the dumps or start to feel like things are just hopeless I open up the forums and can always find something to cheer me up whether it be JBB's sick and twisted links that actually got me fired from a job or SYA's sausge boat parties to Mrs. Kilrtoys wild pasty filled adventures. Something always seems to cheer me up.
After my post about my brother I got a lot of PM's from members who were truely and sincerely concerned. People who only know me as the guy with a PeeWee Herman avitar (not mention a guy who owns a gayliner :eek: ) and yet they are praying for my family. The same people who put together a fundraiser for a cancer survivor now amputee that they had only met one time at the river. I don't think you can find a better group of people then people you find here on the ***boat forums. You guys and gals are truly amazing.
So from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!
You ROCK Boozer. You will always be in my thoughts and prayers and thaks for killing my neighbor.
Love,
Mom

JetBoatRich
11-19-2004, 04:45 AM
They really can be a good group and seem to pull together when needed :cool:
Take care Boozer, let us know how your brother is doing

switchin'addiction
11-19-2004, 05:19 AM
Take care of yourself & keep positive! Many thoughts and prayers are coming from my home for you, your brother, and your family.

Mrs.Racer277
11-19-2004, 07:26 AM
Good luck with everything. Your bro seems like a fighter. You will be in our prayers. Keep us updated.

Tequila-John
11-19-2004, 07:27 AM
Good luck bud. You and your family will be in our thoughts.

11-19-2004, 10:35 AM
Keep the faith, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Her454
11-19-2004, 10:40 AM
Boozer, I will continue to keep you in my thoughts. :)
Traci

Jbb
11-19-2004, 11:54 AM
sorry about the job... :confused: