PDA

View Full Version : I've been thinking...

Keithb87
11-19-2004, 08:40 AM
:idea: I have an idea but I want some input. Is anybody out there work for a specitaly electronics company ? :confused:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-19-2004, 09:07 AM
:idea: I have an idea but I want some input. Is anybody out there work for a specitaly electronics company ? :confused:
i might be able to put you in touch with some. i need some more details though. what are you looking for specifically?

Keithb87
11-19-2004, 09:17 AM
Ok..
I have been working a lot lately, and not able to spend enought time at home. So I thought that maybe I could come up with "Vibrating Pager Panties" .
To let my Fiancee know that I was thinking about her. :D
They would have to be "moisture" proof and sexy. Then I could just dial a pone # and she would know that I was thinking about her without having to call her and talk to her for a long time.
What do you think?

Unforgiven
11-19-2004, 09:19 AM
Ok..
I have been working a lot lately, and not able to spend enought time at home. So I thought that maybe I could come up with "Vibrating Pager Panties" .
To let my Fiancee know that I was thinking about her. :D
They would have to be "moisture" proof and sexy. Then I could just dial a pone # and she would know that I was thinking about her without having to call her and talk to her for a long time.
What do you think?
might suck if she was giving the number to her "other" friends :cry:

Keithb87
11-19-2004, 09:21 AM
If I was trying to get a hold of her on the phone I may have trouble if she's sitting there hitting redial :eek:

cruser
11-20-2004, 11:20 PM
My compnay funded a study at Stanford where the guy came up with a similar thing. He came up with a wrist band set that vibrated/pulsed when the person with the matching band initiated the signal. The bands sent signals both ways. It was viewed as a novelty item, without any lasting market appeal. A fun toy. We never did anything with it.