PDA

View Full Version : A night on the town with Boozer

topless
11-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Boozer is going to come to Norco to party with me tonight. Anyone interested PM me. I thought we would go to either Mavericks or Saddle *****..I mean Sore. :) :) :)

topless
11-19-2004, 03:01 PM
OK people! I know alot of you live around here..........is it me or him because he has a gayliner?

ratso
11-19-2004, 03:10 PM
...too late to get a plane ticket... :burningm: :( :D

Ziggy
11-19-2004, 03:15 PM
...too late to get a plane ticket... :burningm: :( :D
No it ain't..you're 2 hrs ahead of us :idea: ...you can make it :D :p
Fly right into Ontario and you're only a few miles away :p

JetBoatRich
11-19-2004, 09:37 PM
Boozer is going to come to Norco to party with me tonight. Anyone interested PM me. I thought we would go to either Mavericks or Saddle *****..I mean Sore. :) :) :)
Take some pictures :D

Mandelon
11-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Well that's a step up. I remember when he used to brag about dating guys. :supp:

C-2
11-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Take him to Babe's as well....

RiverDave
11-19-2004, 09:57 PM
If I wasn't taking someone out for a first date tonight I would probably have stayed up in that area for a few beers. I am dropping my girls off at thier moms house in Hemit and it would have only been a few more minutes to get to where you are....
Some day I will meet you both... Until then. :D
Forensic
RD's wondering where his chick is right now.. ??? :D
Make sure you feed her before you drop her off John. ;)
RD

PHOTOGLOU
11-19-2004, 09:59 PM
RD's wondering where his chick is right now.. ??? :D
Make sure you feed her before you drop her off John. ;)
RD
RD where should we go in Newport or H B

welk2party
11-19-2004, 10:00 PM
I would love to go....I am drinkin' away!

RiverDave
11-19-2004, 10:01 PM
RD where should we go in Newport or H B
You know just becuase I like the yards... You can never go wrong with the yardhouse. :) If I had a car I'd probably join ya. :) Got into an accident, trucks in the shop.
There's a couple of cool spots to go up in that area though.. I haven't been there in a few years but "Shark Club" was a cool spot the last time I was there. Lots of good looking chix.. (although I know your not in need of that because I've met the lovely mrs).. For a kick back kinda bar there's a place called... (if memory serves) Chad's? Shit I dunno... highway 101 south of HB, North of Newport about 1/2 way in between.. cool little bar, nice inside / outside areas.. once again lots of talent. ;)
RD

Unforgiven
11-19-2004, 10:04 PM
excuse me...what about us...or I see you lose the boat and your already snakin around...now I know why Tom didn't marry you

Boozer
11-20-2004, 02:42 AM
Well that's a step up. I remember when he used to brag about dating guys. :supp:
Topless taught me how to be a man tonight. She showed me that a little experience goes a LONG way! :D :2purples: :D
And I didn't date guys. RD and I had a fling. That's all it was just a fling nothing more nothing less.

switchin'addiction
11-20-2004, 02:48 AM
Topless taught me how to be a man tonight. She showed me that a little experience goes a LONG way! :D :2purples: :D
Pics??? :D

Unforgiven
11-20-2004, 06:48 AM
What a shock it was to come home last night (kind of buzzed) I call my loving wife and I hear a mans Voice....."hello"...I look at the phone :2purples: , well maybe I'm more than buzzed. :eek: .I look at the number on the phone and yes, right number maybe I need to sleep or pass out...after having a great conversation on the phone with this guy :argue: (it turns out to be Boozer) Dude if I told you that you had a great ass...Well I was drunk.. :hammerhea ..so My ending words to him were
OK Good talking to you ...let me talk to my B*TCH now!!!
hope you 2 had a great time cause I'm at work now and I have a slight headache :skull:

topless
11-20-2004, 03:50 PM
What a shock it was to come home last night (kind of buzzed) I call my loving wife and I hear a mans Voice....."hello"...I look at the phone :2purples: , well maybe I'm more than buzzed. :eek: .I look at the number on the phone and yes, right number maybe I need to sleep or pass out...after having a great conversation on the phone with this guy :argue: (it turns out to be Boozer) Dude if I told you that you had a great ass...Well I was drunk.. :hammerhea ..so My ending words to him were
OK Good talking to you ...let me talk to my B*TCH now!!!
hope you 2 had a great time cause I'm at work now and I have a slight headache :skull:We did have fun. I had to give him a few "dating" tips but it meant nothing to me I swear. Just glad to help fellow board members is all. :D

Unforgiven
11-20-2004, 03:55 PM
We did have fun. I had to give him a few "dating" tips but it meant nothing to me I swear. Just glad to help fellow board members is all. :D
you just wake up??? I've been here all day waiting for you...my love....

topless
11-20-2004, 03:57 PM
you just wake up??? I've been here all day waiting for you...my love....I've been up...........just ask Boozer. Sorry my voicemail was full this morning. wsuwrhr won't stop leaving me love messages.

Unforgiven
11-20-2004, 04:00 PM
I've been up...........just ask Boozer. Sorry my voicemail was full this morning. wsuwrhr won't stop leaving me love messages.
I'm sure you kept Boozer "UP" most of the day....thats how you do it in BEAUMONT.....

topless
11-20-2004, 04:05 PM
I'm sure you kept Boozer "UP" most of the day....thats how you do it in BEAUMONT.....Baby, I was just trying to raise money so you can race full time.

Unforgiven
11-20-2004, 04:07 PM
Baby, I was just trying to raise money so you can race full time.
Hope you "raised" more than that!! hey ya got a pm....oh did I tell you I missed you today???

topless
11-20-2004, 04:17 PM
Hope you "raised" more than that!! hey ya got a pm....oh did I tell you I missed you today???I did get your PM and sent you an email. I miss you today too. Are you helping Her454 mount that blower yet?

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:19 PM
I did get your PM and sent you an email. I miss you today too. Are you helping Her454 mount that blower yet?
wouldn't it be better if she was to mount the blower. :D :D

topless
11-20-2004, 04:21 PM
wouldn't it be better if she was to mount the blower. :D :DShe knows how to mount blowers but my husband always wants to help the girls out. How are you today slut? :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:21 PM
She knows how to mount blowers but my husband always wants to help the girls out. How are you today slut? :eek:
I am fine and how about you ho. :p

topless
11-20-2004, 04:23 PM
I am fine and how about you ho. :pBoozer wore me out last night! LOL

Boozer
11-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Boozer wore me out last night! LOL
Better you then Sueage :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:24 PM
Boozer wore me out last night! LOL
damn you have had a busy weekend..and it is just starting.. :p :)

topless
11-20-2004, 04:25 PM
Better you then Sueage :)LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:26 PM
but Topless likes sausage. :rollside:

topless
11-20-2004, 04:26 PM
but Topless likes sausage. :rollside:But not Sueage.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:27 PM
But not Sueage.
LMAO!! I didn't notice that.. ROTFLMAO!! :wink: :2purples: :hammerhea

topless
11-20-2004, 04:28 PM
LMAO!! I didn't notice that.. ROTFLMAO!! :wink: :2purples: :hammerheaIt's a girl named Sue who we like to call Sueage. LMAO

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:29 PM
It's a girl named Sue who we like to call Sueage. LMAO
did I miss something? I hate when I have to be a slut I can't read anything and post freely. :hammerhea :wink: :wink:

Boozer
11-20-2004, 04:30 PM
It's a girl named Sue who we like to call Sueage. LMAO
And Sueage really is to pretty of a name for her.

topless
11-20-2004, 04:30 PM
did I miss something? I hate when I have to be a slut I can't read anything and post freely. :hammerhea :wink: :wink:
Boozer met her last night and ran for the hills!

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:32 PM
so he performed the stoppage then pork the sueage. LOL!! :2purples: :wink:

Boozer
11-20-2004, 04:32 PM
If she were the last woman on earth and I the last man. I'd have to find a really cute sheep or castrate myself.

Boozer
11-20-2004, 04:33 PM
My snake wasnt coming anywhere close to that chicks backed up drain pipe!

MRS FLYIN VEE
If she were the last woman on earth and I the last man. I'd have to find a really cute sheep or castrate myself.
find a grapefruit and cut a hole in it. :hammerhea :wink: :wink:

topless
Sueage needs some help! But I would never let MY son go near that!

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:34 PM
LMAO!! :D

topless
11-20-2004, 04:34 PM
LMAO!!!!!! I think she liked you though. :D

Boozer
11-20-2004, 04:35 PM
LMAO!!!!!! I think she liked you though. :D
Well I wouldnt hit that with SYA's d*ck. Let alone mine. Well MAYBE SYA's but definitely not mine!

topless
11-20-2004, 04:37 PM
Well I wouldnt hit that with SYA's d*ck. Let alone mine. Well MAYBE SYA's but definitely not mine!Good boy..........we would prefer that you to go where no man has been before........

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:38 PM
maybe she was a he :eek:

Boozer
11-20-2004, 04:43 PM
maybe she was a he :eek:
Nahhh.. If she were in hollywood or something I might think so but this is in Norco. You know what they say about Norco right. Plus her mustache wasnt thick enough.
The men look like men
The women look like men
The sheep run scared
Only in Norco

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:45 PM
Nahhh.. If she were in hollywood or something I might think so but this is in Norco. You know what they say about Norco right. Plus her mustache wasnt thick enough.
The men look like men
The women look like men
The sheep run scared
Only in Norco
LMAO!! well Topless is the exception.. she is all woman. ;)

Boozer
11-20-2004, 04:46 PM
LMAO!! well Topless is the exception.. she is all woman. ;)
And she has a good waxing kit. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:47 PM
And she has a good waxing kit. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
:jawdrop: why did you leave yours there. LOL!! ;) :D

Boozer
11-20-2004, 04:49 PM
:jawdrop: why did you leave yours there. LOL!! ;) :D
Yeah. You think she'll take the hint?

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Yeah. You think she'll take the hint?
maybe.. but she is too busy being a slut to wax.. I may need to help her. LOL!! :D :idea:

Danhercules
11-20-2004, 04:53 PM
Damn!!!! I missed it again!! :cry:
The wife and I were at Hard Hats from 3 to 6!! Was a bit buzzed. Came home and BBQed. Great steaks. Next time.

Boozer
11-20-2004, 04:53 PM
maybe.. but she is too busy being a slut to wax.. I may need to help her. LOL!! :D :idea:
She needs to take that overgrown forest and turn it into a nicely maintained landing strip. You should help her.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-20-2004, 04:55 PM
She needs to take that overgrown forest and turn it into a nicely maintained landing strip. You should help her.
we can use a stencil and put a playboy bunny there. :crossx: :wink:

Drunk tank
11-20-2004, 05:13 PM
fawk... i wanna go drinking with you all! :)

atomickitn
11-21-2004, 03:53 PM
im all for that would love to go drinkin with you , im always down at the boat shop (dana boats) and we are always (sorta) drinkin , somewere around there , :idea:

topless
11-21-2004, 05:58 PM
She needs to take that overgrown forest and turn it into a nicely maintained landing strip. You should help her.I know you're NOT talking about me! You're grounded young man!!!!!! LOL

wsuwrhr
11-22-2004, 09:41 PM
I've been up...........just ask Boozer. Sorry my voicemail was full this morning. wsuwrhr won't stop leaving me love messages.
You are out of your mind w hore. I am about tired of your shit.
I sent you no messages, no PM's, and no green or red chicklets, get your head cleared out, and see a phychiatrist.
Brian

topless
11-22-2004, 10:09 PM
You are out of your mind w hore. I am about tired of your shit.
I sent you no messages, no PM's, and no green or red chicklets, get your head cleared out, and see a phychiatrist.
BrianThought I was on ignore. What happened? Did you have a change of heart? By the way, what makes me a w hore? Oh.......I forgot. We'll keep that our little secret. :eat: :D

topless
11-24-2004, 10:21 AM
Thought I would bump this so people could see how obsessed you are. Do I need a restraining order? :supp: Still love you because your dog keeps winking at me. Did you teach him that?
Love as always,
Topless