PDA

View Full Version : The Great Golden State

Nubbs
11-19-2004, 05:50 PM
So I get this letter today from the California State Board of Equalization. California is going to raise the tire fee from $1.00 per tire to $1.75 per tire. They are also reducing the allowable reimbursement for collecting the fees from 3% to 1.5% That sounds great, don't it? Raise the fee 75%, yet cut your reimbursement 50%. What a great state. For those of you that don't know, the tire fee is a fee the seller must pay for every new tire sold. I now $1.75 per tire is not going to kill anybody, but it's just ridiculous. Now that I'm done pissing and moaning, I hope ya'll have a great weekend. :D
Nubbs

Kilrtoy
11-19-2004, 06:02 PM
Isnt that fee passed on to and paid by the custumer......

Desert Rat
11-19-2004, 06:03 PM
Just another way for the Commies in this state to collect more$$

Rexone
11-19-2004, 06:17 PM
So I get this letter today from the California State Board of Equalization. California is going to raise the tire fee from $1.00 per tire to $1.75 per tire. They are also reducing the allowable reimbursement for collecting the fees from 3% to 1.5% That sounds great, don't it? Raise the fee 75%, yet cut your reimbursement 50%. What a great state. For those of you that don't know, the tire fee is a fee the seller must pay for every new tire sold. I now $1.75 per tire is not going to kill anybody, but it's just ridiculous. Now that I'm done pissing and moaning, I hope ya'll have a great weekend. :D
Nubbs
It is called TAX.
This is just another creative way to disguise it and get it passed.
Bastards :mad: