PDA

View Full Version : Another damn call.........

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 07:33 AM
Just got anopther call on my boat for sale. Guy in AZ (its in all the traders from CA to NV to AZ...besides online) talk to him for 20 minutes...he's definitely interested...asks where I am to get a ride... the words Tenessee come out...he freaks... what a pain in the assssssss! "He'll call me"..
YA, RIGHT!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

scarabrick2
11-20-2004, 07:50 AM
Maybe you should have not put in that region.
My buddy lives in hendersonville Tenessee.
What i nice place to live!

phebus
11-20-2004, 07:56 AM
I would bring the boat out west, and find someone to handle the sale for you. That is too nice a boat to have not sold yet.

f311fr1
11-20-2004, 08:10 AM
Have you put it in the local Wheels & Deals Boat, Bike, & RV trader. I usually get good results. You might also try the Cincy trader.

Debbolas
11-20-2004, 08:52 AM
I would bring the boat out west, and find someone to handle the sale for you. That is too nice a boat to have not sold yet.
This is a good idea, bring it out to CA or AZ and sell it :cool:

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 09:22 AM
The manufactuers that I have expressed interest in buying their boat have all told me that they would sell it for me. Problem is timing and I have to commit to buying their boat. Which is not really a problem but I just hate to think I would not have a new boat for next year, or worse...I would have two boats. E-ticket has been the most receptive..but one of the more expensive. Come on....give me some peer pressure to force my hand........

phebus
11-20-2004, 10:20 AM
Come on....give me some peer pressure to force my hand........
O.K., buy a new boat you dick!! How's that. :D

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 10:27 AM
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ok already..I'll do it!!!!!!

OutCole'd
11-20-2004, 10:29 AM
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ok already..I'll do it!!!!!!
Sweet, What did you decide on? :D

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 10:39 AM
I AM going to call Monday and try to wrap something up...hopefully by the end of the week I will be on a road trip to AZ or CA

phebus
11-20-2004, 10:45 AM
I AM going to call Monday and try to wrap something up...hopefully by the end of the week I will be on a road trip to AZ or CA
Put it off a little so you can make it to the parade of lights in Havasu!! Good times.

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 10:49 AM
It will be 2000 miles +/- each way.... not looking forward to the round trip. when is the parade?

phebus
11-20-2004, 10:53 AM
Saturday December 4th.

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 11:02 AM
I guess its possible...but I would not be able to use my boat....maybe whoever I choose to buy from would use the opportunity as a test ride:Its really going to be weird not having my boat on hand..and it running so perfectly not knowing whats in the future........

MsDrmr
11-20-2004, 11:39 AM
yeah, boats in so cal don't last long, they sell quickly if your price is right. :idea:

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 12:36 PM
I priced it for someone to come out here and still save...I think if it goes west the price is going back up...a little.

Phat Matt
11-20-2004, 01:08 PM
The manufactuers that I have expressed interest in buying their boat have all told me that they would sell it for me. Problem is timing and I have to commit to buying their boat. Which is not really a problem but I just hate to think I would not have a new boat for next year, or worse...I would have two boats. E-ticket has been the most receptive..but one of the more expensive. Come on....give me some peer pressure to force my hand........
I think the E-ticket boats are the shit. I want a Luxury Cat myself, but haven't justified spending the money to get a new boat yet. I think they are one of the nicest decks out there though.

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 01:12 PM
I think the E-ticket boats are the shit. I want a Luxury Cat myself, but haven't justified spending the money to get a new boat yet. I think they are one of the nicest decks out there though.
Shiiittt...more peer pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phat Matt
11-20-2004, 01:13 PM
Just get one. Everybody's doing it. :D
BTW, I am the KING of peer pressure! :hammer2:

OutCole'd
11-20-2004, 01:35 PM
That tells me nothing. What are you getting? Do you not understand the words coming out of my keyboard??

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 01:42 PM
That tells me nothing. What are you getting? Do you not understand the words coming out of my keyboard??
LOL...check your mail........the difference is 300lbs per motor is it helps....

throwerb
11-20-2004, 01:54 PM
I think your family and friends deserve to ride in nothing less than the E-ticket with twin 525's or did I under estimate the power :D

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 02:03 PM
I think your family and friends deserve to ride in nothing less than the E-ticket with twin 525's or did I under estimate the power :D
1...its a good thing I dont have any friends...lol...I hear you!
2...Stacy saw some of the numbers involved with my communications... she about dropped an egg on the spot.
3....It looks like I am calling Marcel to get her another peice of jewelry! :D
and/or making sure the new boat has sleeping accomodations.

jdogginla
11-20-2004, 02:07 PM
Not to Hi-jack your thread but, since yawl brought up the topic........anyone have a pic of the new Eticket luxury cat with the mid cabin? I went to there site and can't open that pic up :hammerhea

throwerb
11-20-2004, 02:09 PM
1...its a good thing I dont have any friends...lol...I hear you!
2...Stacy saw some of the numbers involved with my communications... she about dropped an egg on the spot.
3....It looks like I am calling Marcel to get her another peice of jewelry! :D
and/or making sure the new boat has sleeping accomodations.
1...You have a friend
2...Eggs are better when free
3...I will soon have an extra bedroom (I'm cheaper than Marcel)

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 02:13 PM
1...You have a friend
2...Eggs are better when free
3...I will soon have an extra bedroom (I'm cheaper than Marcel)
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! (when can I move in:))

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 02:16 PM
I'm a real tard at posting pictures...but this one is a smoking looking boat!

jdogginla
11-20-2004, 02:22 PM
I'm a real tard at posting pictures...but this one is a smoking looking boat!
Yeah......I saw that one along with all the others. But on their home page on the left they have a section that says "DeckBoat with a Cabin". When I click on it..........it says my security settings don't allow me to open it. Dunno??? :confused:

Starloans
11-20-2004, 02:23 PM
I guess its possible...but I would not be able to use my boat....maybe whoever I choose to buy from would use the opportunity as a test ride:Its really going to be weird not having my boat on hand..and it running so perfectly not knowing whats in the future........
I'll let you use my boat and pad. My boat is already at the lake!!!! The keys in it. :D
I told you to leave that dam boat in Kali, but you wouldn't listen. You might as well bring it when you come so I can sell it for ya. I have a perfect spot in my side yard to park and show it. I'll give free test rides anytime. Y U trying to sell it in TN anyways. You the one that's got all the money & property there. You need to sell it where people have money to buy it.
No one's wife is going to let them buy a boat at the holidays. Everyone's gotta make sure little Johnny gets the GI Joe with the kung fu grip before they go buying a boat. Bring it and after the holidays someone here will snap it up like candy in Jan-Feb. Just leave the key!! :D

throwerb
11-20-2004, 02:24 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! (when can I move in:))
As soon as the boat is finished :)

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 02:27 PM
Yeah......I saw that one along with all the others. But on their home page on the left they have a section that says "DeckBoat with a Cabin". When I click on it..........it says my security settings don't allow me to open it. Dunno??? :confused:
Make sure you put your settings on Default... all of them...and turn off your pop-up blocker...

OutCole'd
11-20-2004, 02:42 PM
I was just checking out the E ticket site, and that is one bad ass deck boat, with lots of great ideas. They put a lot of thought into that boat.

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 02:44 PM
I was just checking out the E ticket site, and that is one bad ass deck boat, with lots of great ideas. They put a lot of thought into that boat.
SO many choices......dammmmiit.

OutCole'd
11-20-2004, 02:49 PM
SO many choices......dammmmiit.
It's easy, with all your money, just buy one of each and be done with it.

throwerb
11-20-2004, 03:00 PM
Have you thought about donating your boat to charity and taking the write off. Here is a link to my favorite charity: throwerb@sbcglobal.net

Froggystyle
11-20-2004, 03:04 PM
I know that as a competing deck boat builder this is going to sound like "Saucer of milk... table four!" but let's pretend for a second that I also have my input on these forums as an interested boater. I think the single most important thing you can provide to a deck boat consumer is easy access on and off the boat. It is a dangerous evolution, and you need to have ease of entry above all else.
A) How easy do you think it will be to get on and off this boat at the sandbar, or after taking a dip. Just get on from the front... bring your rappelling rope. Imagine making that climb after skiing.
http://eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/19.jpg
Paleing only in comparison to the access from the rear.... Note the expansive nearly 6" wide swimstep. There is a billet one below in the center, but you need to climb over steering to get to it! Don't mind the meat eaters hanging out below it. Boat decks aren't very slippery, and people rarely lose their balance after drinking.
http://eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/2005-Luxury-Cat-3.jpg
I would disagree that this is particularly well thought out.
It does have a major advantage over me though, and that is that the pics of this are on the water, not on a coffee table like mine.

RP1
11-20-2004, 03:21 PM
I know that as a competing deck boat builder this is going to sound like "Saucer of milk... table four!" but let's pretend for a second that I also have my input on these forums as an interested boater. I think the single most important thing you can provide to a deck boat consumer is easy access on and off the boat. It is a dangerous evolution, and you need to have ease of entry above all else.
A) How easy do you think it will be to get on and off this boat at the sandbar, or after taking a dip. Just get on from the front... bring your rappelling rope. Imagine making that climb after skiing.
Paleing only in comparison to the access from the rear.... Note the expansive nearly 6" wide swimstep. There is a billet one below in the center, but you need to climb over steering to get to it! Don't mind the meat eaters hanging out below it. Boat decks aren't very slippery, and people rarely lose their balance after drinking.
[img]http://eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/2005-Luxury-Cat-3.jpg[/img
It does have a major advantage over me though, and that is that the pics of this are on the water, not on a coffee table like mine.
Get real Wes... where can you buy a 200k boat and get a work-out each time you use it. Look at it this way, it will help you stay in shape during the boating season :D

OutCole'd
11-20-2004, 03:35 PM
http://eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/2005-Luxury-Cat-3.jpg
Wes, those are also some great points. I was more thinking of the interior. I like the Deck boat with a cabin idea, I also like the storage all over the place in this boat.
I love my Magic, but if I could change one thing, I would add more smaller storage places. Mine are all very large, great for storing big itiem things, ie. wake boards, chairs, sofa's, etc. It just lacks storage for smaller items like keys, wallets, camera's, etc.
But my boat is very easy to board from the front or back.

phebus
11-20-2004, 03:51 PM
As a deckboat owner, I couldn't agree with you more Wes. My family and friends love just stepping off the front of our boat and easily stepping back on (after using the bow shower to wash off our feet..so nice!). Also having a walk thru on the back of the boat makes boarding from the stern easy (and saves the upholstery by not standing and walikng on it)
The other feature that sold us on a deck boat was that you have full use of the interior of the boat. Accesss everywhere, which for a day use boat really appealed to us.

NashvilleBound
11-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm........

Froggystyle
11-20-2004, 07:43 PM
Get real Wes... where can you buy a 200k boat and get a work-out each time you use it. Look at it this way, it will help you stay in shape during the boating season :D
I plan on having you stay in shape by doing calesthenics picking the bikini tops off the deck.
Down... One! Down... Two! etc...
:D

NashvilleBound
11-21-2004, 04:44 AM
I plan on having you stay in shape by doing calesthenics picking the bikini tops off the deck.
Down... One! Down... Two! etc...
:D
See there is a possitive side to all this. I could put a chin up bar in the front...while in the water I could do a few more reps....
I knew you were looking out for me!