PDA

View Full Version : National Treasure

cdog
11-20-2004, 10:23 AM
So we went out to see this movie last night and it was really cool. But this post is about the nasty lady that I got stuck sitting next to. About 10 minutes into the move I thought some one had farted??? :eek: Then I got another wiff about 5 minutes later. :2purples: So I turned to my wife and quietly asked her if she smelled that, she sniffed around and then barried her face in my sweatshirt. :hammerhea She said it was someone's feet. Like some lady had pantyhose on all day and now is sour. :confused: What the hell is that. Honestly this lady's feet smelled like old rotten curldled milk. F'in sick. I've never smelled that before in my life. Can you imagine being married to someone who would go out in public like that. We all have our moments, but come one, going out in a public place with goulda feet. :eek:

dicudmore
11-20-2004, 11:28 AM
yuck :hammerhea :hammer2:

MsDrmr
11-20-2004, 11:37 AM
I can imagine that, at least she could have gone in an washed her feet, what really throws me is when your sittin next to someone who obviously does not believe in wearing deoderant or bathing :yuk: :mad:

ratso
11-20-2004, 11:40 AM
...how do you know it was her feet???

cdog
11-20-2004, 11:43 AM
Not really sure...... :squiggle: But thats a scary thought!

HCS
11-20-2004, 11:53 AM
That's why I hate going to the movies. Last time I went it was real crowded, no where to sit but by this fat lady. All through the movie she's breathing through here nose REAL loud and muching on candy bars that she brought with her. Totally annoying and obnoxious. I could swear she was doing it on purpose just to piss off the people around her. :mad:

HCS
11-20-2004, 11:56 AM
...how do you know it was her feet???
What if it was cheeze. :2purples: