PDA

View Full Version : Off to Dumont

MAINEVENT
11-21-2004, 11:30 AM
OK we are packed and ready we will be there tomorrow so if your their looks for us we have a 25ft class C or just spot my Suburban Black tall and a big ass Beer flag on it....flag me down and have a coldie got a bunch of beer and plenty off liquor SO see you their we are trying to get a spot at big dumont by the last sand bar before the dunes but who knows see you guys next week :D

FRENCHIE
11-21-2004, 11:31 AM
OK we are packed and ready we will be there tomorrow so if your their looks for us we have a 25ft class C or just spot my Suburban Black tall and a big ass Beer flag on it....flag me down and have a coldie got a bunch of beer and plenty off liquor SO see you their we are trying to get a spot at big dumont by the last sand bar before the dunes but who knows see you guys next week :D
cool have fun brotha!! :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
11-21-2004, 11:33 AM
I guess the family is feeling better now. :confused: :D
Have fun. :D

Roxysnow
11-21-2004, 11:35 AM
We'd be out there but I have to work monday. Have a good time! And throw a few back for me! :D

Kilrtoy
11-21-2004, 11:35 AM
Are you leaving from Phoenix ;)

SCUBA STEVE
11-21-2004, 11:36 AM
Are you leaving from Phoenix ;)
That would be a BIG NEGATIVE... :hammer2: :D

Kilrtoy
11-21-2004, 11:38 AM
Ok gotta go, NASCAR IS GETTING GOOD
Last race of the year coming down to the championship

SCUBA STEVE