PDA

View Full Version : '05 superduty front end conversion?

jet4fun
11-21-2004, 03:30 PM
i wrecked my front end the other day and am thinking about doing a conversion (from a 2004 superduty to a 2005) ... i have made some measurements and i think i am looking at a complete bolt in installation, from what i can see i will need to make no modifications at all....
does anyone know for sure if this will or will not work? or should i do something else, like maybe an aftermarket conversion... or what else is out there?
thanks, robert

fourspeednup
11-22-2004, 02:48 AM
Contact these guys...the head dude over there just did it on his personal truck.
SDHQ (http://www.superdutyheadquarters.com)

Jetdriver
11-22-2004, 06:49 AM
Dude you just got that thing back from the stealership and now you ****ed the front end? What the hell did you do?
www.offroadunlimited.com

jet4fun
11-22-2004, 08:53 AM
Dude you just got that thing back from the stealership and now you ****ed the front end? What the hell did you do?
www.offroadunlimited.com
oh, it gets better... that was last monday when i hit the car (which by the way happened to be one of my buddies and his wife, thankfully they are being really cool).............. then on wednesday, 6 days after i got it back from the stealership, i had to have it towed back to the dealership because the tranny took a shit again :lightsabe

Lightning
11-22-2004, 11:05 AM
Gotta' love them FORD's....

Jetdriver
11-23-2004, 07:09 AM
oh, it gets better... that was last monday when i hit the car (which by the way happened to be one of my buddies and his wife, thankfully they are being really cool).............. then on wednesday, 6 days after i got it back from the stealership, i had to have it towed back to the dealership because the tranny took a shit again :lightsabe
Dude you are having shit for luck with that truck! Hope you get it all fixed soon! I want to see pics with those big wheels.