PDA

View Full Version : Reporters Story On The Fallujah/Marine Incident

GlastronGuy
11-22-2004, 10:59 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6556034/

Racer277
11-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I read that. I still don't think the reporter should be there. If his presence or his video has ANY effect on the lives of our soldiers in anything but a positive way, he shouldn't be there. We as civilians don't need to know that bad, and it's not presented to us (in our warm, comfortable, safe homes) in a proper way.
My .02
R277

hot_diggity_dog
11-22-2004, 11:17 AM
Yeah, I read that. I still don't think the reporter should be there. If his presence or his video has ANY effect on the lives of our soldiers in anything but a positive way, he shouldn't be there. We as civilians don't need to know that bad, and it's not presented to us (in our warm, comfortable, safe homes) in a proper way.
My .02
R277
Man it's a Freaking WAR not a boxing match. :yuk:
Just who does he think is protecting his A S S!!!!!! :mad:
HDD :cool:

Outnumbered
11-22-2004, 11:18 AM
Wonder if he feels guilt when he distracts a soldier's attention and the soldier is killed or wounded. WTF is he doing telling the marines about the wounded enemy status? Let them (Marines) do their job, they are the best trained in the world. This Mr. Down-the-middle reporter needs to get the fock out of there and let these guys do their job. Bad shit happens in war--deal with it.
OL

Havasu_Dreamin
11-22-2004, 12:24 PM
WhyTF are reporters embedded with the military units to begin with?

ROZ
11-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Focker better not live in my neighborhood... I'd have to light a bag if dog s h i t on his doorstep :220v: :D

Outnumbered
11-22-2004, 01:09 PM
Focker better not live in my neighborhood... I'd have to light a bag if dog s h i t on his doorstep :220v: :D
Careful, he might film you doing it and then ROZ would be the new Public Enemy #1. :220v:
OL