PDA

View Full Version : new river items

Strippoker
04-17-2006, 08:29 AM
After months of research a contest and looking at so many ideas for a new company we are ready to launch Bad Ass Industrial on April 28. A select few of you have been part of the secret and have been great to help get my research all done. So before the official site goes open to the public I figure I will let you the people that have helped the most, in on the new little project. Plus if you want any of the items prior to the poker run I can try my best to get them for you.
Ok so the year was 2002 while working on my beverage management while sitting on the back of my boat, my soon to be wife brought up a idea of making bikini’s to match the custom boats out on the water. Basically why couldn’t everything down to the hot chicks bikini be custom? Me being the smart ass that I am said “yeah that and strip poles for every boat”. Well several years have passed and the ideas just wouldn’t stop growing. So with an eye for hot models, help from a designer and a lot of hours setting in the Shockwave booth at the LA boat show, Bad Ass Industrial was set into motion.
We currently have some cool clothing that we are putting out with our new logo but the heart and soul of company is the fallowing products. See the site to see the full product list.
http://www.badassindustrial.com/river.htm
Coming soon.
And let there be strip poles on every boat! Currently the first model is being tested and should be out soon. We have a new pole that screws into the table mount that is found in some boats. The mount can also be placed in the back of a truck for the party to keep going. We hope to bring the demo to the run.
Now making
Teri-deck
Teri-decks are the newest idea that we have started to make. Teri-decks are large custom fit towels that fit secure around your entire sundeck. They then can be folded up and stored like a small pillow as they fold into a pocket. These work great as a towel on the back and are so soft that they can even be used as a blanket for the kids when it cools off late in the day. All of them are custom fit to your boat and have a drawstring to help snug them around the deck.
The extreme bikini
Extreme bikinis are custom color designed to match your boat. All we need is a color sample to create the bikini also we have several styles to pick from however so far our Extreme Bikini is the number 1 seller.