PDA

View Full Version : Lexus in Orange County

SLOWMAN
11-24-2004, 06:40 AM
Anyone have a hook-up for a new Lexus in OC?
Thanks in advance..

PHX ATC
11-24-2004, 07:46 AM
Check with FRENCHIE he just bought a station wagon for his wife.
Ooops, I mean that Lexus thingie. :D
Just kidding, but he did purchase a nice Lexus for his wife. Where he got it, I don't know, but it might be in OC, I dunno.

PHOTOGLOU
11-24-2004, 08:19 AM
Anyone have a hook-up for a new Lexus in OC?
Thanks in advance..
A J D.amato owns Tustin Lexus I don't have the number and if a board member works for Lexus please let me know I will start sending business to you. But tell him Jay Photoglou sent youand he'll set you pricing up right just sold a friend of mine with the Lakers up and everybody tries to rip off people that make that kind of money BUT no A.J. sorry don't have the number Jay

FRENCHIE
11-24-2004, 09:02 AM
we went o Lex of santa monica, longo, ontario, LA, and then riverside to name a few!! Santa monica was by far the best, but did not have the color and options in we wanted, so we went to riverside and got also the most there for a trade in...all worked out well!! either were very good though!
also got 3.99% for upto 66 months with tier #1 credit rating!! i believe this is 740 fica score or better!! at any lex dealer through end of the year!!! ;) ;)

bunny 166
11-24-2004, 11:07 AM
I got mine at Lexus Mission Viejo--everyone there was really nice...got 3.9% also. Don't have a hook up but reccommend the dealership--cool peeps :shift: