PDA

View Full Version : Thanks T&B...Hell of a guy

ahhell
11-24-2004, 07:05 AM
just wanted to say thanks to Mark (titties & beer) for opening up his home to a couple of guys he's never met before and sharing some beers and alot of laughs.... Bob and Steve (Ahhell and Gramps)
looking forward to seeing you on the water this summer

MagicMtnDan
11-24-2004, 07:39 AM
T&B is a great guy! And he runs it hard in the big blue!

jdogginla
11-24-2004, 07:46 AM
I haven't met everyone or all the people I'd like to yet, but I'll say this much about the peeps on this forum. They all are very hospitable to the people they meet from this forum. Most know that I'm shopping for a boat, and a ton of people have offered for me to join them on weekend trips on their rigs and what not. Those that I have met are some of the coolest people around and seem to just enjoy hanging out with people that have the same interests and having a good time. :shift:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-24-2004, 07:49 AM
he is a very cool person Just keep him away from the jet fuel when he's around water.. he likes to walk off the end of boats.. LOL!! :D

Parker Dreamin
11-24-2004, 07:50 AM
I haven't met everyone or all the people I'd like to yet, but I'll say this much about the peeps on this forum. They all are very hospitable to the people they meet from this forum. Most know that I'm shopping for a boat, and a ton of people have offered for me to join them on weekend trips on their rigs and what not. Those that I have met are some of the coolest people around and seem to just enjoy hanging out with people that have the same interests and having a good time. :shift:
Want a ride on a Cobra 26 Razor, will be out in Parker this weekend. But so true, 98% of the peeps are all very cool with open arms.

Essex502
11-24-2004, 11:38 AM
Don't Let T&B talk you into the 99 Bananas! :D

Mardonzi
11-24-2004, 11:42 AM
I have to admit, TnB was the first member of ***boats that I actually met in person. My first meeting with him was on a beach on Lake Powell. As I drifted up to the shore, he was there offering to help me anchor the boat. No sooner than myself and AzLakelizard had exited the boat, he met us on the beach with 2 plates of dinner,, now that's service. You would have to go a long ways to find that kind of hospitality in any other recreational activity. Mark,, You are a hell of a guy,, (and Denise is pretty cool too... except for those damned Tupacs) :rollside:

AzLakeLizard
11-24-2004, 11:52 AM
I have to admit, TnB was the first member of ***boats that I actually met in person. My first meeting with him was on a beach on Lake Powell. As I drifted up to the shore, he was there offering to help me anchor the boat. No sooner than myself and AzLakelizard had exited the boat, he met us on the beach with 2 plates of dinner,, now that's service. You would have to go a long ways to find that kind of hospitality in any other recreational activity. Mark,, You are a hell of a guy,, (and Denise is pretty cool too... except for those damned Tupacs) :rollside:
YAH.. what Mardonzi said! and one Hell of a great cook too!~ T&B you are both welcome anytime up our way! Let's go test out the water! :D

ahhell
11-24-2004, 03:21 PM
Don't Let T&B talk you into the 99 Bananas! :D
unfortunatley, we had to drive back up to somewhere in the middle of nowhere Utah and I think the 99 bananas might have been a "challenge"...thanks again Mark ;)

ahhell
11-27-2004, 06:18 PM
I JUST SAW THIS ,THANKS GUYS/GALS hey 99 BANANAS on me next time we hook up :D :D
Cool...just got home after a 5 1/2 hour driven with morons...time for drinks...see ya later :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-27-2004, 06:20 PM
I JUST SAW THIS ,THANKS GUYS/GALS hey 99 BANANAS on me next time we hook up :D :D
Reverend Titties...you truely are one hell of a guy.
:D

ahhell
11-27-2004, 06:23 PM
glad you made it home safe.just picked up some 99 BANANAS the other night and introduced(sp) it to my brother/sister :D :supp: ,I THINK THEY HATE ME NOW :clover: :D
they only hate you till the head stops hurtin"........