PDA

View Full Version : Life is short...

hoolign
11-24-2004, 09:47 AM
It's been quite a month, two buds died on a rig explosion, one bud was murdered by three other guys I know, and now another bud went to sleep and never woke up..it's a strange bloody world,
lifes short..play hard, enjoy the time you've got!

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-24-2004, 09:48 AM
I am sorry to here about the losses you have had.. may they all rest in peace..
live everyday like it is your last and count all blessings . ;)

LHC30Victory
11-24-2004, 09:50 AM
Sorry to hear about your losses. It seems as we get older, these things happen more frequently, but they are never easier.

hoolign
11-24-2004, 09:55 AM
It's unreal how fast things can change, the last dude Brett, was a body builder, did'nt smoke, hardley drank, was the picture of health..goes to sleep..and just plain ol doesnt wake up..34 years old..plain old unreal!

topless
11-24-2004, 09:58 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. How's the giraffe?

FMluvswater
11-24-2004, 10:12 AM
It's been quite a month, two buds died on a rig explosion, one bud was murdered by three other guys I know, and now another bud went to sleep and never woke up..it's a strange bloody world,
lifes short..play hard, enjoy the time you've got!
I'm sorry you've lost so many friends; hell one is too many, eh? :( You got the right attitude though - you're still here and appreciating life for what it is. More power to you. Miss them like crazy and keep on keeping on hoolign. Friends are precious and you still have many. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

hoolign
11-24-2004, 10:34 AM
I'm sorry you've lost so many friends; hell one is too many, eh? :( You got the right attitude though - you're still here and appreciating life for what it is. More power to you. Miss them like crazy and keep on keeping on hoolign. Friends are precious and you still have many. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
Thanx f.m.
I'm getting a bit tired of putting that black suit on! not to mention getting leary to pick up the goddamn phone! what really gets me is I have quite a few friends that live questionable lifestyles, that's their gig not mine so we rarely unite, but it's the good dudes that I hang with that are dropping off!, it just makes no sense!...

FMluvswater
11-24-2004, 10:59 AM
Thanx f.m.
I'm getting a bit tired of putting that black suit on! not to mention getting leary to pick up the goddamn phone! what really gets me is I have quite a few friends that live questionable lifestyles, that's their gig not mine so we rarely unite, but it's the good dudes that I hang with that are dropping off!, it just makes no sense!...
Well hopefully you won't need to put it on again anytime soon knock wood. :clover: Bad news over the phone .. well that's always a possibility but then again ... so is good news.
Losing a friend regardless of circumstances is always gonna hurt but we always get through it and the friends that are still in our lives make it that little bit easier. There's no answer to the why question, hoolign - but it's a normal part of grief to want to it answered anyway. Hang in there, hon.

hoolign
11-24-2004, 11:07 AM
I know ..its just bloody bizarre!..and a tad overwhelming!, hopefully in 2 days that suit gets hung up for long time!

FMluvswater
11-24-2004, 11:10 AM
I know ..its just bloody bizarre!..and a tad overwhelming!, hopefully in 2 days that suit gets hung up for long time!
Amen to that. :clover:

Krazy K
11-24-2004, 12:18 PM
Damn! My heart goes out to ya! Green comin your way

Tom Brown
11-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Sorry, Hoolign.

dicudmore
11-24-2004, 12:24 PM
sorry to hear that :(

hoolign
11-24-2004, 01:07 PM
Thanx..it's been a rough month for a bunch of us!,we all worked together and partied together..good dudes!..they'll be missed!

91nordic29
11-24-2004, 01:11 PM
my condolences. hopefully you have had all you're gonna have for awhile.

hoolign
11-24-2004, 01:14 PM
my condolences. hopefully you have had all you're gonna have for awhile.
Hopefully! ..I'm gonna go broke on drycleaning!
thanx!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-24-2004, 01:15 PM
sorry to hear whats been going on in your life. Like I always say live good for today because tomorrow is not promised. To many people fight to much over small things and dont see the big picture.
ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST

hoolign
11-24-2004, 01:20 PM
I here ya!, i kinda been doing an evaluation on what's important to me, one thing that's gotta go is this constantley working bs!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
11-24-2004, 01:33 PM
Sorry to hear that..............Keep up the good spirits :clover: :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-24-2004, 01:38 PM
I here ya!, i kinda been doing an evaluation on what's important to me, one thing that's gotta go is this constantley working bs!
YES I feel for you thats why I'm speeding up my DV, I need to be happy now way to much drama going on.

OGShocker
11-24-2004, 01:45 PM
Sorry for your losses! I hope you can burn that suit of yours.

hoolign
11-24-2004, 01:51 PM
Sorry for your losses! I hope you can burn that suit of yours., ..
Thanx..You and me both!