PDA

View Full Version : Addiction to the Forums

Unforgiven
11-25-2004, 01:34 PM
Well some of us are on here because we are stuck at work with nothing to do but post.....but what I can't understand are those of you who travel hours to go see family and friends, only to get there and go "MOM DAD, I need to use your comp to check my e-mails" :idea: ...then you procede to PM me just to see what I'm doing :hammer2: (Mr And Mrsracer277)...hahahaha I love you guys!! hope you are having a good time down in the OC...I'm here trying to work a deal on PHOTO's 38....trying to see if he'll take my "FRIEND" as a down payment....now get back to the turkey.....ps Sean tell the wife to bring home a plate for me...I'll be there sunday :D :shift:

Mrs.Racer277
11-25-2004, 01:38 PM
Thanks love you too! :hammer2: Spend the day with my family and it makes HB's look mellow. :D

BajaMike
11-25-2004, 01:38 PM
"travel hours to go see family and friends, only to get there and go "MOM DAD, I need to use your comp to check my e-mails"...
Makes sense to me.....sometimes it's nice to get away from the folks and the in-laws....and check up on the peeps on Hot Boat who are doing the same!
:D :confused: :eat:

Unforgiven
11-25-2004, 01:40 PM
"travel hours to go see family and friends, only to get there and go "MOM DAD, I need to use your comp to check my e-mails"...
Makes sense to me.....sometimes it's nice to get away from the folks and the in-laws....and check up on the peeps on Hot Boat who are doing the same!
:D :confused: :eat:
I can understand...sometimes it's the same stuff with relatives...But this is where the action is!!!!

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 01:43 PM
I can understand...sometimes it's the same stuff with relatives...But this is where the action is!!!!
your just addicted to topless!!! ;) :hammer2: :hammer2:

Unforgiven
11-25-2004, 01:47 PM
your right I admit it...but damm did you see her Topless??? you can understand why..
Speaking of addiction...what are you doing here??? don't you have some thighs and breast to attend to??? and I don't mean the turkey!!! :D

JustMVG
11-25-2004, 01:51 PM
Frenchie's right with Beaumont closed for the day this is where it's at, !!!!!!
Somehow thats a sad state of affairs for all us HB'ers.
And here i am posting instead of helping around the house.... uh oh here comes the wife gotta gooo... MVG

Tom Brown
11-25-2004, 02:05 PM
Since she started those kegal exercises, she can pretty much old anyone in place until she's done with them.

Dr. Eagle
11-25-2004, 03:05 PM
Well some of us are on here because we are stuck at work with nothing to do but post.....:D :shift:
This of course means you are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://images.fedex.com/us/about/advertising/tvads/drama1.wmv)

Unforgiven
11-25-2004, 04:01 PM
Gotta bring this back to the top...as you see Mr & Mrs Racer277 wish they had Thanksgiving with us....they keep coming back to the forums... :hammerhea

Kachina26
11-25-2004, 04:09 PM
Gotta bring this back to the top...as you see Mr & Mrs Racer277 wish they had Thanksgiving with us....they keep coming back to the forums... :hammerhea
I'm glad the Mr. was here to help. I just wish he would log in as Mr instead of Mrs and here I thought I was getting help from some hot chick :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
11-25-2004, 04:10 PM
From one zoo to another. :) It's safer upstairs on the computer. :rollside:

Unforgiven
11-25-2004, 04:16 PM
I'm glad the Mr. was here to help. I just wish he would log in as Mr instead of Mrs and here I thought I was getting help from some hot chick :rolleyes:
Im think he like to dress like a chick sometimes... (sorry sean)

Mrs.Racer277
11-25-2004, 04:19 PM
Sorry. There is only one computer in this house. :rolleyes:
Sean is stuck spending time with the inlaws. :yuk:

Mrs.Racer277
Im think he like to dress like a chick sometimes... (sorry sean)
He says only when you are around to grab his A$$. :D

Unforgiven
Sorry. There is only one computer in this house. :rolleyes:
Sean is stuck spending time with the inlaws. :yuk:
oh, so your into swapping now??? :mix:

Unforgiven
11-25-2004, 04:20 PM
He says only when you are around to grab his A$$. :D
Make sure you tell him I like grabbing your ass more than his....he needs to work on it.... :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
11-25-2004, 04:23 PM
Make sure you tell him I like grabbing your ass more than his....he needs to work on it.... :rollside:
:D LOL :D

IN2-IN2MX
11-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Well some of us are on here because we are stuck at work with nothing to do but post.....but what I can't understand are those of you who travel hours to go see family and friends, only to get there and go "MOM DAD, I need to use your comp to check my e-mails" :idea: ...
:jawdrop: Guilty! We're at Mike's mom's house and just had dinner. They threw on Larry the Cable Guy while I washed the dishes. They're still watching it and I've seen it 275 times now so I'm here instead. :shift:

Kim Hanson
11-25-2004, 07:51 PM
Im not addicted to the forums, just a way to waste time! It looks like I have lots of it also :jawdrop: ......( . )( . )..........It's Winter here :frown:

Debbolas
11-25-2004, 08:01 PM
I "thought" about checking the forums while at Frenchies Halloween Party.................but I was able to controll myself................... :D

Tom Brown
11-25-2004, 08:09 PM
When I go to someone's house, if they don't have a WiFi hot spot, I make a point of staying less than an hour.

Kim Hanson
11-25-2004, 08:22 PM
I "thought" about checking the forums while at Frenchies Halloween Party.................but I was able to controll myself................... :D
Is Hot Boat given out those key chains also, we can start a trend!I have the most you mother ****ing piece of shit :D Try to dish me and the heaven will open up and all hell will break lose..Or is that too much :confused: ........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
11-25-2004, 08:23 PM
When I go to someone's house, if they don't have a WiFi hot spot, I make a point of staying less than an hour. You are getting better Tom..........( . )( . )........ :D

Debbolas
11-25-2004, 08:24 PM
Is Hot Boat given out those key chains also, we can start a trend!I have the most you mother ****ing piece of shit :D Try to dish me and the heaven will open up and all hell will break lose..Or is that too much :confused: ........( . )( . )......
:confused: What?!?!

Tom Brown
11-25-2004, 08:28 PM
He's trying to say, "I believe I will help myself to another cold and refreshing Labatt beverage." :cool:
“... motha faka...” :D

Debbolas
11-25-2004, 08:32 PM
Thanks for translating............. :wink:

Kim Hanson
11-25-2004, 08:36 PM
Im sorry Deb, my wife works at a Recovery Place and you get key chains after 6 mths. For all addictions, I will stop now :D .........( . )( . )......We are all addict's, when do they send us our key-chains :D I guess we haven't stop...so no key chains for you either :chi:

Debbolas
11-25-2004, 08:37 PM
Im sorry Deb, my wife works at a Recovery Place and you get key chains after 6 mths. For all addictions, I will stop now :D .........( . )( . )......We are all addict's, when do they send us our key-chains :D I guess we haven't stop...so no key chains for you either :chi:
Oh, I see, I just didn't get the key chain reference..............lol :cool:

ROZ
11-25-2004, 08:39 PM
Addicted??? Don't loose your job :D

Kim Hanson
11-25-2004, 08:46 PM
Oh, I see, I just didn't get the key chain reference..............lol :cool:
I AM CANADIAN, that's the problem :D ........( . )( . ).........You don't see, you think Canada is this God forsaken place ! It's not really, just cold right now! :D

switchin'addiction
11-26-2004, 02:27 PM
Yeah, & I usually am at the peak of my addicition at the office which is not a good thing.

Unforgiven
11-26-2004, 02:39 PM
The majority of my posting are at work...on overtime!!!! :2purples:

switchin'addiction
11-26-2004, 02:44 PM
The majority of my posting are at work...on overtime!!!! :2purples:
Now that's the way to do it. Get a little OT to post. :cool:

Unforgiven
11-26-2004, 02:57 PM
Now that's the way to do it. Get a little OT to post. :cool:
right now I'm on double time...making the extra xmas cash for myself ;)

switchin'addiction
11-26-2004, 03:01 PM
right now I'm on double time...making the extra xmas cash for myself ;)
You da man!

Unforgiven
11-26-2004, 04:05 PM
You da man!
gotta make it and hide it before topless comes back.... :eek:

Been there done that
11-26-2004, 04:44 PM
Well some of us are on here because we are stuck at work with nothing to do but post.....but what I can't understand are those of you who travel hours to go see family and friends, only to get there and go "MOM DAD, I need to use your comp to check my e-mails" :idea: ...then you procede to PM me just to see what I'm doing :hammer2: (Mr And Mrsracer277)...hahahaha I love you guys!! hope you are having a good time down in the OC...I'm here trying to work a deal on PHOTO's 38....trying to see if he'll take my "FRIEND" as a down payment....now get back to the turkey.....ps Sean tell the wife to bring home a plate for me...I'll be there sunday :D :shift:
Some of us are well... incognito :cool: