PDA

View Full Version : Trident Boat #1

Infomaniac
11-26-2004, 04:49 PM
Not to put Wes on the spot but:
I was out of the country all week and they were going to try and build the first hull this week.
Does anyone know how it went? I am sure if they were able to do it, it is a very cool boat. :)

Goldilocks
11-26-2004, 05:01 PM
Not to put Wes on the spot but:
I was out of the country all week and they were going to try and build the first hull this week.
Does anyone know how it went? I am sure if they were able to do it, it is a very cool boat. :)
I'm not sure, but we are going to see him in a couple of hours. We'll have more info tomorrow.

phebus
11-26-2004, 05:13 PM
The last update he put out was that it was going in the mold, but there haven't been any updates on how it went with the lay-up.

Infomaniac
11-26-2004, 06:50 PM
I'm not sure, but we are going to see him in a couple of hours. We'll have more info tomorrow.
Let me know please sweetie.

Havasu Hangin'
11-26-2004, 06:51 PM
Let me know please sweetie.
You never call me "sweetie"... :idea:

Infomaniac
11-26-2004, 08:13 PM
You never call me "sweetie"... :idea:
Are you a slim petite blonde hottie?
I am not the president of the Oklahoma HH fan club.
And I have never been invited out on the Cigarette tug boat.

Havasu Hangin'
11-26-2004, 08:29 PM
And I have never been invited out on the Cigarette tug boat.
Info...you have an open invitation on the Tugboat. It won't be as fast (or loud) as what you are used to, but it floats.
Just bring your barbque. :cool:
Are you a slim petite blonde hottie?
I've been told...
...but I'll have to work on that "slim" part. :messedup:

Phat Matt
11-27-2004, 12:06 PM
I am not sure is I am suppose to say but the boat ran great! It sucked up the bay chop like nothing. I couldn't believe the acceleration for a jet boat. That dual jet drive kicks ass. I did however expect more for the stereo system, but Wes says it's still in the works. We're leaving now to check it out for wake boarding. I'll post the results later. I'll try to take some pics.

BajaMike
11-27-2004, 12:22 PM
I am not sure is I am suppose to say but the boat ran great! It sucked up the bay chop like nothing. I couldn't believe the acceleration for a jet boat. That dual jet drive kicks ass. I did however expect more for the stereo system, but Wes says it's still in the works. We're leaving now to check it out for wake boarding. I'll post the results later. I'll try to take some pics.
Isn't it kind a cold today for wake boarding?? I'm showing 59 degrees here in Dana Point.
:confused:

Infomaniac
11-27-2004, 12:52 PM
Well I guess there is one in every crowd. :cool: :cool:
It seems we (our crowd) have more than our share. :wink: :wink:

XtrmWakeborder
11-27-2004, 01:59 PM
The boats done? wtf FROGGY!! haha

Tom Brown
11-27-2004, 02:05 PM
That dual jet drive kicks ass.
I thought he decided to switch to all outboard power? :confused:

canuck1
11-27-2004, 04:19 PM
Tom Brown hitting the pipe again

Phat Matt
11-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Well I guess there is one in every crowd. :cool: :cool:
It seems we (our crowd) have more than our share. :wink: :wink:
:D
Here's one pic from the back.
http://www.employees.org/~cls/trifoiler/pix/roostertail.jpg

Infomaniac
11-27-2004, 06:09 PM
Well Tom looks like you hit it right on the head.
I heard the layup was a great success but they have to install the outboard motor mounts before they pop it out of the mold. RD is making duplicates of the mount on his short cummings boat.

BajaMike
11-27-2004, 06:13 PM
:D
Here's one pic from the back.
http://www.employees.org/~cls/trifoiler/pix/roostertail.jpg
They sure built that new bridge in Mission Bay fast!
:D :D :D :D

Phat Matt
11-27-2004, 06:20 PM
They sure built that new bridge in Mission Bay fast!
:D :D :D :D
No, we cruised up the coast to San Fran. :D We made it on one tank too. :supp: :D

BajaMike
11-27-2004, 06:44 PM
No, we cruised up the coast to San Fran. :D We made it on one tank too. :supp: :D
The water in the ocean must have been "so f**king smooth"!!!
:D :rollside: :boxed: