PDA

View Full Version : Sad day for me......

NOTALENT
04-17-2006, 12:27 PM
Well.....look's like the boat may be sold. Sean with Magic gave me a call today and informed me a customer put money down. Gotta head to havasu this weekend and get her ready for them to take to Pheonix for the final look over.
Damn....I really dont want to sell her, but sometimes you have to do whats best for you. It it all goes through it's really time to start looking for the house.
With that said....I am a hardworking dedicated BOAT BITCH.... :D I will be camping out with the family for the poker run weekend @ Cat Tail...anyone wanna hook a brotha up...??? :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
04-17-2006, 12:34 PM
Bummer. Now we can't scam the insurance co. and "accidentally" sink your boat and my truck while launching :D
Doin the same thing with my car, except i'm really half-assing the whole advertising thing.

djunkie
04-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Bummer. Now we can't scam the insurance co. and "accidentally" sink your boat and my truck while launching :D
Doin the same thing with my car, except i'm really half-assing the whole advertising thing.
Where you been hiding? :boxed:

NOTALENT
04-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Haha...ROLMFAO!!! I forgot about that plan... :crossx: Dont sell your car, you are going to regret it sooooo much...trust me...I have been looking for a decent 72 chevelle for over a year now....I miss it sooooo much. :cry:

Do F150's Float?
04-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Where you been hiding? :boxed:
A cardboard box under the Vincent Thomas :crossx:
Nah, just been busy at work. What about you?

Do F150's Float?
04-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Haha...ROLMFAO!!! I forgot about that plan... :crossx: Dont sell your car, you are going to regret it sooooo much...trust me...I have been looking for a decent 72 chevelle for over a year now....I miss it sooooo much. :cry:
:D I had a little elsinore flashback the other day, LOL.
I know as soon as i go start my car up, it's totally gonna bum me out... but right now i'm kinda focused on having fun this summer, and that comes at a cost for me. Unless i can find someone who needs a competant boat biatch (and yes, i know how to use a torque wrench ;) )

NOTALENT
04-17-2006, 12:42 PM
:D I had a little elsinore flashback the other day, LOL.
I know as soon as i go start my car up, it's totally gonna bum me out... but right now i'm kinda focused on having fun this summer, and that comes at a cost for me. Unless i can find someone who needs a competant boat biatch (and yes, i know how to use a torque wrench ;) )
haha..yup....what happened to 9 doesnt she have 2 boats now????

Do F150's Float?
04-17-2006, 12:45 PM
haha..yup....what happened to 9 doesnt she have 2 boats now????
Umm...nooo...??

NOTALENT
04-17-2006, 12:50 PM
Umm...nooo...??
I thought she was buying the 21 schiada...???

Do F150's Float?
04-17-2006, 12:54 PM
I thought she was buying the 21 schiada...???
Hahahah....whose 21 schiada??? There was a really clean 16 for sale, but ya, no, nothing happened...
Have you been drinking again Brandon??? :p
And if you have...can you please bring me a vodka tonic STAT!? I'm having withdrawls....

NOTALENT
04-17-2006, 12:56 PM
Hahahah....whose 21 schiada??? There was a really clean 16 for sale, but ya, no, nothing happened...
Have you been drinking again Brandon??? :p
And if you have...can you please bring me a vodka tonic STAT!? I'm having withdrawls....
Oh...haha..it was a while ago....so I was probably drunk... :crossx: I need a beer after today....but now I have alot of things I gotta take care of this week... :cry:

djunkie
04-17-2006, 01:06 PM
A cardboard box under the Vincent Thomas :crossx:
Nah, just been busy at work. What about you?
Just working at night and siting here bored in front of my computer during the day. :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Well.....look's like the boat may be sold. Sean with Magic gave me a call today and informed me a customer put money down. Gotta head to havasu this weekend and get her ready for them to take to Pheonix for the final look over.
Damn....I really dont want to sell her, but sometimes you have to do whats best for you. It it all goes through it's really time to start looking for the house.
With that said....I am a hardworking dedicated BOAT BITCH.... :D I will be camping out with the family for the poker run weekend @ Cat Tail...anyone wanna hook a brotha up...??? :rollside:
That sucks sorry to hear. Now get out there and wash and wax my boat you boat BIATCH :) :p

GAME TIME
04-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Sorry to hear bro. I'll hook you up with a ride when I can and I'm in Havasu.

Totally IncapASSitated
04-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Well congrats on the sale Brandon...soon to be boatless/shore trash like me!!! :cry: :yuk:
Joey -- Thanks for the ride on Thursday!!! Have to say that I'm definitely jealous, your boat is killer and looks even better in person!! Look forward to seeing you guys out in Havi this summer :)

NOTALENT
04-17-2006, 02:33 PM
Thank's bro...anytime your down...im ready....could have some bolt on's too look at too...I know you got a lady.... :crossx:

NOTALENT
04-17-2006, 02:35 PM
Well congrats on the sale Brandon...soon to be boatless/shore trash like me!!! :cry: :yuk:
Joey -- Thanks for the ride on Thursday!!! Have to say that I'm definitely jealous, your boat is killer and looks even better in person!! Look forward to seeing you guys out in Havi this summer :)
Haha...yup....Im hoping this works out because I have something im trying to line up on piece of property here in LB...just gotta persuade the owner... :crossx:

GETSOME
04-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Well if it was next season at the same time.. I might of bought your boat. But school has to come first.. :)

GAME TIME
04-17-2006, 05:20 PM
No problem anytime. Thanks for the compliment. Good times to come for sure this summer.

GAME TIME
04-17-2006, 05:22 PM
Thank's bro...anytime your down...im ready....could have some bolt on's too look at too...I know you got a lady.... :crossx:
That'll work for me. A boat should always have a good girl to guy ratio so bring them with you. :)

Ivan Dan
04-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Haha...yup....Im hoping this works out because I have something im trying to line up on piece of property here in LB...just gotta persuade the owner... :crossx:
If you need any help with this let me know! :D Congrats on the boat sale btw!

NOTALENT
04-17-2006, 06:25 PM
If you need any help with this let me know! :D Congrats on the boat sale btw!
PM sent... :rollside:

JetBoatRich
04-17-2006, 07:40 PM
No boat just in time for summer :mad:
You might have some extra money for the property :rolleyes: now :rolleyes:

Ivan Dan
04-17-2006, 08:39 PM
PM sent... :rollside:
Right back at ya!!!

Hardly Satisfied
04-18-2006, 01:23 AM
should got a 2nd jod than you could kept the boat