PDA

View Full Version : Summit Karl

djunkie
04-17-2006, 01:28 PM
Fix that oil leak yet? :crossx: :crossx:

OGShocker
04-17-2006, 01:36 PM
You my friend are an AZZHOLE! ROTFLMAO.... You know you have lined yourself up for a series of threatening emails! Oh, wait. that was uhh uh.. Nevermind. :crossx:

djunkie
04-17-2006, 01:36 PM
You my friend are an AZZHOLE! ROTFLMAO.... You know you have lined yourself up for a series of threatening emails! Oh, wait. that was uhh uh.. Nevermind. :crossx:
LMAO!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

Havasu_Dreamin
04-17-2006, 02:07 PM
That's some funny stuff right there! :p

SummitKarl
04-17-2006, 02:20 PM
WHICH ONE!!!!!
I am running out of fingers to plug the cheby up
Falcon leaks NOTHING!!! except RUBBER Tire bits on your grill :p and maybe a few pebbles next time :crossx:
XR650 is pissed at me for not riding it and let a drop out :rolleyes:
FORD Truck has yet to leak anything 11yrs :)
jet ski has no leaks... but it's early in the season :rollside:
the "Boobie trap" has entered a Bio-degrade test :cry:
again WHICH LEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

djunkie
04-17-2006, 02:36 PM
WHICH ONE!!!!!
Falcon leaks NOTHING!!! except RUBBER Tire bits on your grill :p and maybe a few pebbles next time :crossx:
Well didn't you build that chevy? :idea:
As for the fords. Have you checked the oil lately? Maybe theres no oil even in them to leak. :crossx:

dicudmore
04-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Well didn't you build that chevy? :idea:
As for the fords. Have you checked the oil lately? Maybe theres no oil even in them to leak. :crossx:
this is true...usually when there is no oil remaining in the system it will no longer leak on the ground :wink:

djunkie
04-17-2006, 02:42 PM
this is true...usually when there is no oil remaining in the system it will no longer leak on the ground :wink:
So thats why it was coming out his tailpipes. The damm thing burnt it all. :rollside:

SummitKarl
04-17-2006, 02:52 PM
So thats why it was coming out his tailpipes. The damm thing burnt it all. :rollside:
Silly DJ....have you forgot what VP110 smells like :)
now be careful or I will post your Mohave county TAX records :crossx: :)

djunkie
04-17-2006, 02:53 PM
Silly DJ....have you forgot what VP110 smells like :)
now be careful or I will post your Mohave county TAX records :crossx: :)
STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait a minute. I'm all payed up. :rolleyes: :rollside:

djunkie
04-17-2006, 02:54 PM
By the way Karl, you know of anyone I can pay out there to pull my weeds for me?

SummitKarl
04-17-2006, 03:00 PM
By the way Karl, you know of anyone I can pay out there to pull my weeds for me?
I hear Windy was running a special last weekend. too bad but it was a "Must be present to win thing"

djunkie
04-17-2006, 03:00 PM
I hear Windy was running a special last weekend. too bad but it was a "Must be present to win thing"
LOL!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

Ziggy
04-17-2006, 03:23 PM
WHICH ONE!!!!!
LOL...remember the "Honey Oil" Steve used to use in the Sunliner...shit worked by golly :D :D

dicudmore
04-17-2006, 03:38 PM
hey Karl I need this alleged weed service also, oh and the cover put on my boat (long story but had to leave in a hurry this am)

Ziggy
04-17-2006, 03:42 PM
hey Karl I need this alleged weed service also, oh and the cover put on my boat (long story but had to leave in a hurry this am)Karl can get you my flame throwing torch to burn those weeds... :crossx: and $20 to the neighbor kids for labor :)

Jordy
04-17-2006, 06:29 PM
is a.... Oh, sorry, I thought this was a fill in the blank thread. My bad. :notam:

djunkie
04-18-2006, 02:30 AM
is a.... Oh, sorry, I thought this was a fill in the blank thread. My bad. :notam:
By all means go ahead. :crossx: :crossx: