PDA

View Full Version : Instalations??????

MAINEVENT
11-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Anyone Know of a good place to get some stereo ish installed in southern Cali since i am keeping my rig I am gonna put some sounds in it I am looking to install 8-6.5's across the bottom of the back seat and under the bow 4-6x9's and 2-12's or possibly tens only cause of room issues and three amps but i am goona need some custom work for under the bow for the amps and so forth
On the 6.5's what marine speakers would you guys recommend since they are most likely gonna get wet...The 6x9's and 12's or amps i am not to worried about since they will be under the bow
Oh and this will be going in a 19ft jet boat :devil:
TIA

Jordy
11-29-2004, 07:08 PM
I'd go talk to Adam at Wired for Sound in Temecula. He did a great job on my truck (I drove out from Phoenix to have him do it) and every boat I've ever seen done has been sweet as well. :D

MAINEVENT
11-29-2004, 07:44 PM
Sweet does ROZ work for them or something and does JL make marine speakers like i said i am just worried about the ones under the back seat :confused: to get wet or splashed on?????

MAINEVENT
11-29-2004, 07:57 PM
PM Roz and he will be more than happy to help you out and answer whatever questions you have. I love the sound that the JL equipment puts out. Also, I have heard about other amps getting too hot...never had that problem with JL. Marine grade....I do not believe JL carries any but I may be wrong.
Roz...Chris has access to most major brands of stereo equipment and the pricing is very good.
Sweet thanx

riverbound
11-29-2004, 08:06 PM
Mainevent.
sent you a PM

JetBoatRich
11-29-2004, 08:11 PM
JetDriver does awesome work :cool:

MAINEVENT
11-29-2004, 08:26 PM
Mainevent.
sent you a PM
Got it back at you :rollside:

SCUBA STEVE
11-30-2004, 07:08 AM
Damn Alex, your going to slow your boat down to 15miles an hour! lol
I can't even fit all that equipment in my boat, but then again my bow is open, and I have everything under the sun stored in there too. You also are going to need battery space. I would say a min of 2 Blue tops to run what you want. :confused: :D
P.S. Roz is the man!! :D

Slib77
11-30-2004, 09:34 AM
Sent you PM.

BoatFloating
11-30-2004, 12:12 PM
Anyone Know of a good place to get some stereo ish installed in southern Cali since i am keeping my rig I am gonna put some sounds in it I am looking to install 8-6.5's across the bottom of the back seat and under the bow 4-6x9's and 2-12's or possibly tens only cause of room issues and three amps but i am goona need some custom work for under the bow for the amps and so forth
On the 6.5's what marine speakers would you guys recommend since they are most likely gonna get wet...The 6x9's and 12's or amps i am not to worried about since they will be under the bow
Oh and this will be going in a 19ft jet boat :devil:
TIA
Alex, Try Sounds Good in Canoga Park they do good work. Evo22 (Brian) also does or knows people that do trick stuff and he's right out in your area....

Evo22
12-02-2004, 07:21 PM
Alex, Try Sounds Good in Canoga Park they do good work. Evo22 (Brian) also does or knows people that do trick stuff and he's right out in your area....
thanks rocky....sounds good????? isuk??? there is knowbody over there anymore matt boned out and they couldnt install their way out of a paper bag
hey ME Pm me and I will hook you up

Essex29
12-02-2004, 07:29 PM
thanks rocky....sounds good????? isuk??? there is knowbody over there anymore matt boned out and they couldnt install their way out of a paper bag
hey ME Pm me and I will hook you up
Isuk...that's funny
Isaac Goren right?

BoatFloating
12-02-2004, 07:31 PM
Isuk...that's funny
Isaac Goren right?
Oh yeah.... Isuk.... I forgot Matt left. Go to plan B...

mbrown2
12-02-2004, 08:11 PM
Audio Concepts in Simi Valley...they do some pretty good work. I can send you pics of the work they did for me or click on the link in my sig to see some of their installs.