PDA

View Full Version : Attn:Any Advertising/Marketing executives out there???

Wicky
11-29-2004, 08:07 PM
I just landed a new job as the sponsorship coordinator for the Big Nasty Hillclimb. I have compiled a list of companies I will seek sponsorship from but,
before beating myself up trying to find the right person in the right position, I thought I would run it up the flagpole here. I like taking the path of least resistance. Any help is appreciated. Here is a short list both in the motorcycle industry and not in the industry.
Thanks for your help!!
Sincerely,
Todd "Wicky" Wickstrom
Direct TV
Dish Network
Progressive Insurance
Outdoor Life Network
Makita
Ditech
Sears
Sony
Pioneer
Ford
Mitsubishi
Fosters Lager
Captain Morgans
Maxxis Tires
Honda
Yamaha
Kawasaki
Suzuki
Fox
Wiseco
Nissan
Spy Optics
THor
Dunlop
ANy major oil company
Black and Decker
WalMart
This is just the beginning of my list. If your company or the company you work for is interested please call me at 208.440.8823 anytime or PM me on ***boat or havasubarney and I can send you more info.
My email addy is eatsushi@spro.net
You can also check out our website at bignastyhillclimb.com

Just Tool'n
11-29-2004, 08:18 PM
How about Kaiser permenty, or blue cross, or blue shield!
Or better yet the local hospital next to where the event is being held!
Hell, with health insurance premiums going thru the roof, they should have extra dough to help sponser an event that helps promote visits to there fine establishments :jawdrop: !

Wicky
11-29-2004, 08:22 PM
How about Kaiser permenty, or blue cross, or blue shield!
Or better yet the local hospital next to where the event is being held!
Hell, with health insurance premiums going thru the roof, they should have extra dough to help sponser an event that helps promote visits to there fine establishments :jawdrop: !
I'm writing it down on the list.
Thanks for the insight.
Wicky

Wicky
11-30-2004, 12:40 PM
Ttp

Chris Winn
11-30-2004, 01:05 PM
hello Wicky,
have you tried some of the larger companies in the area like Hp or Micron, i am going to be in Boise from this Wednsday through Friday (Micron is one of my larger accounts). they sponsor some of the community efforts in order to build a better image about their presence in the community.
i would also try some of the hotels such as the Holiday inn and the Grove. you could also enlist the likes of the Torch 1&2 and the spearmint rhino, they might add some spice to the event!
just a few ideas.....

Wicky
12-02-2004, 11:15 AM
Anybody else have any connections? Beer company execs??
This event is predicted to draw 20,000 spectators.
Theoretically, a beer producer could sell over 15,000 beers at this venue with an exclusivity clause in the sponsorship contract.
Thanks,
Wicky