PDA

View Full Version : My damn husband..........

topless
11-30-2004, 12:22 PM
is going to Havasu this weekend with Racer277 to go house hunting. I guess the honeymoon is over. :confused:

Bre
11-30-2004, 12:23 PM
I will take care of him for you :idea: No need to worry :p

Unforgiven
11-30-2004, 12:24 PM
I will take care of him for you :idea: No need to worry :p
Bre, are you gonna meet me at your campsite???

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2004, 12:24 PM
The Hell they are!!! :devil:
Your husband and I already discussed this!!! :argue:

Bre
11-30-2004, 12:26 PM
I'll take care of yours too :jawdrop: :D :wink:

Bre
11-30-2004, 12:26 PM
Bre, are you gonna meet me at your campsite???
I will be in my bed waiting. I bought a special outfit just for you.

Mrs. Restless22
11-30-2004, 12:27 PM
Topless, are you really married? I thought maybe you were single... :confused:

Unforgiven
11-30-2004, 12:27 PM
I guess I'm lucky I work out of town and topless can't get her hands on me as much as she like too...and I mean get her hands around my neck.....but she did go to the river last weekend with the rugby team...and mrsracer did party it up with her friends...besides we are only house hunting :rolleyes:
Hey Bre, you up to a road trip?????????...

Unforgiven
11-30-2004, 12:29 PM
I will be in my bed waiting. I bought a special outfit just for you.
Hope Topless don't read this ....next thing I hear from her will be shots.....

Unforgiven
11-30-2004, 12:29 PM
Your husband and I already discussed this!!! :argue:DIA, call me at work.......

Bre
11-30-2004, 12:30 PM
I guess I'm lucky I work out of town and topless can't get her hands on me as much as she like too...and I mean get her hands around my neck.....but she did go to the river last weekend with the rugby team...and mrsracer did party it up with her friends...besides we are only house hunting :rolleyes:
Hey Bre, you up to a road trip?????????...
I am always up for anything.

Mrs.Racer277
I'll take care of yours too :jawdrop: :D :wink:
If he goes Bre you can have him on a permanent bases. :D

Bre
Hope Topless don't read this ....next thing I hear from her will be shots.....
:D

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2004, 12:31 PM
DIA, call me at work.......
I am about to call you something!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:

Bre
If he goes Bre you can have him on a permanent bases. :D
Oh no.. I don't want that :jawdrop: :D I already have one of those :D ;) Why don't you go too? :cool:

Bre
I am about to call you something!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:
Do it do it :hammer2: :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2004, 12:33 PM
Oh no.. I don't want that :jawdrop: :D I already have one of those :D ;) Why don't you go too? :cool:
I already have B-day plans. Alone I guess!!! :hammer2:

Bre
11-30-2004, 12:34 PM
It's your b-day and he's leaving you? :jawdrop:
I will kick his ass for you if he does that :supp:

topless
11-30-2004, 12:37 PM
Don't worry, I'll come up there and we can plan the END for both of them!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :skull:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-30-2004, 12:37 PM
I am always up for anything.
really :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2004, 12:38 PM
It's your b-day and he's leaving you? :jawdrop:
I will kick his ass for you if he does that :supp:
Thank you!
And I think Unforgiven is full of Sh$t! :lightsabe He is trying to get me pissed! :boxingguy

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2004, 12:38 PM
Don't worry, I'll come up there and we can plan the END for both of them!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :skull:
Actualy we will be down there! :D

topless
11-30-2004, 12:39 PM
And Bre...........you might as well have my hubby too since you are getting his BIG boat. :cry: :cry:

Bre
really :D
Yep really...as long as it's up.. I'm down :supp: :D ;)

Bre
And Bre...........you might as well have my hubby too since you are getting his BIG boat. :cry: :cry:
Is that all that's BIG? :idea: :D
How is he in bed???? :idea: :D

Bre
11-30-2004, 12:40 PM
Thank you!
And I think Unforgiven is full of Sh$t! :lightsabe He is trying to get me pissed! :boxingguy
What mean men.... Andy would be gone in a sec :messedup:

topless
11-30-2004, 12:44 PM
Well, according to him, he's great. :jawdrop:

Bre
11-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Well, according to him, he's great. :jawdrop:
I want to know what you think :idea: :D
I don't need to waste my time if he's no good in bed :D ;)

topless
11-30-2004, 12:47 PM
I want to know what you think :idea: :D
I don't need to waste my time if he's no good in bed :D ;)Put it this way, he has a big boat although he only gave ME the little one. :cry:

Bre
11-30-2004, 12:51 PM
Put it this way, he has a big boat although he only gave ME the little one. :cry:
:supp:
Damn... exactly what I thought :cry: :p That's no fun ;)

topless
11-30-2004, 01:14 PM
:supp:
Damn... exactly what I thought :cry: :p That's no fun ;)Don't fall for his sweet talk. He'll just use you then throw you to the wolves. :cry:

Backfire
11-30-2004, 01:14 PM
No househunting trip to Havasu is complete without viewing my centrally-located party-pad, complete with indoor spa, 15x30 gunite volleyball pool, and VERY private back yard with 80 feet of boat parking. The side Cul-de-sac across from the driveway gives a straight shot at backing up.It also has a view deck with 90 degree lake view ( approx. Copper cyn to windsor) It's on a dead-end street and I'm only asking $199,950.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63260&highlight=shameless+spam

topless
11-30-2004, 01:15 PM
No househunting trip to Havasu is complete without viewing my centrally-located party-pad, complete with indoor spa, 15x30 gunite volleyball pool, and VERY private back yard with 80 feet of boat parking. The side Cul-de-sac across from the driveway gives a straight shot at backing up.It also has a view deck with 90 degree lake view ( approx. Copper cyn to windsor) It's on a dead-end street and I'm only asking $199,950.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63260&highlight=shameless+spamYou're NOT helping matters here! :hammerhea

Bre
11-30-2004, 01:15 PM
Don't fall for his sweet talk. He'll just use you then throw you to the wolves. :cry:
I will make sure I never meet him now :wink:

topless
11-30-2004, 01:17 PM
I will make sure I never meet him now :wink:He only wants to see your boobies anyway. :supp:

Bre
11-30-2004, 01:18 PM
He only wants to see your boobies anyway. :supp:
Only way he will see those is if he is sucking on them :devil: ;) other than that they stay hidden ;)

Unforgiven
11-30-2004, 01:33 PM
Good enough for her to marry me and share with others :eek: :hammer2:

Unforgiven
11-30-2004, 01:34 PM
Don't fall for his sweet talk. He'll just use you then throw you to the wolves. :cry:
Bre like the wolves...they eat meat

Bre
11-30-2004, 01:35 PM
Bre like the wolves...they eat meat
I love eating meat :eat:

diggler
11-30-2004, 01:37 PM
Topless, are you really married? I thought maybe you were single... :confused:
Shawna, I was wondering the same thing.......
Topless, will you marry me? I only have a dog and two boats though.... "spartan living". :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-30-2004, 01:56 PM
Only way he will see those is if he is sucking on them :devil: ;) other than that they stay hidden ;)
what have I been missing

topless
11-30-2004, 01:57 PM
Shawna, I was wondering the same thing.......
Topless, will you marry me? I only have a dog and two boats though.... "spartan living". :D
Let me get the boats unforgiven owes me then we'll talk but shhhhhhhhhh don't tell him. He might leave me before I clean him out. ;)

diggler
11-30-2004, 02:18 PM
Let me get the boats unforgiven owes me then we'll talk but shhhhhhhhhh don't tell him. He might leave me before I clean him out. ;)
Just remember, you can't have custody of Jake.... besides, he costs too much to feed!! :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/142MVC-888F-med.JPG

topless
11-30-2004, 02:19 PM
Just remember, you can't have custody of Jake.... besides, he costs too much to feed!! :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/142MVC-888F-med.JPGAwwwwwwwww he's cute. Iwant him. Can I have visitation? :smile:

Unforgiven
11-30-2004, 02:46 PM
tooo late, I found out what your up too :eek: you chose to take the jet boat instead of waiting for the Eliminator...your choice! YOU took the smaller one...then you lost it because you partied too much with Mrs racer...sooo now your after the bigger boat, Instead of coming to see me for Thanksgiving you choose to go to the river and party with the rugby team...YOUR CHOICE...now that I'm working the deal for the BIG BOAT your all...baby baby I miss you...well Bre chose to give me the attention that you gave to someone else..and I appreciate that, especially that she posts pics of herself and her BOOBIES...so in the end the big boat will end up hidden at the race shop, the new big boat is going to Havasu (BRE and ANDY will enjoy it more) and By the way....I filed for divorce today!!!
Love your soon to be ex husband......UNFORGIVEN

Bre
11-30-2004, 02:50 PM
tooo late, I found out what your up too :eek: you chose to take the jet boat instead of waiting for the Eliminator...your choice! YOU took the smaller one...then you lost it because you partied too much with Mrs racer...sooo now your after the bigger boat, Instead of coming to see me for Thanksgiving you choose to go to the river and party with the rugby team...YOUR CHOICE...now that I'm working the deal for the BIG BOAT your all...baby baby I miss you...well Bre chose to give me the attention that you gave to someone else..and I appreciate that, especially that she posts pics of herself and her BOOBIES...so in the end the big boat will end up hidden at the race shop, the new big boat is going to Havasu (BRE and ANDY will enjoy it more) and By the way....I filed for divorce today!!!
Love your soon to be ex husband......UNFORGIVEN
Can you be my new toy :devil:

Unforgiven
11-30-2004, 02:53 PM
no problem Bre, we've been together since the Havasu Barney days!!!
can't wait for Barney to get back.....welcome back party should be better than going away party........Unforgiven aka BITE ME

topless
11-30-2004, 02:53 PM
Bre, you HOME WRECKER!!!!!
So diggler, whatcha doin tonight? ;)

Unforgiven
11-30-2004, 02:56 PM
watch out Diggler, don't give up the boat until you get a piece of *ss :D
I'll miss my dearest Topless, but hell whats one more divorce...it's like getting a new boat and deceiding you want a different one.........

topless
11-30-2004, 02:58 PM
watch out Diggler, don't give up the boat until you get a piece of *ss :D
I'll miss my dearest Topless, but hell whats one more divorce...it's like getting a new boat and deceiding you want a different one.........Are you upset that I kept calling out Tom Browns name in the race trailer? :confused:

Bre
11-30-2004, 02:58 PM
:jawdrop: It's so true :D Oh so true :supp: :D

Bre
11-30-2004, 02:59 PM
no problem Bre, we've been together since the Havasu Barney days!!!
can't wait for Barney to get back.....welcome back party should be better than going away party........Unforgiven aka BITE ME
Oh that's who you are :idea: :D
YEs I will be at that welcome back party.... just waiting for the date :cool:

diggler
11-30-2004, 08:28 PM
Hopefully not my hand! ha ha! Don't worry about Unforgiven, there's other fish in the sea! (sorry unforgiven.....)
You can have visitation with Jake anytime. By the way, I'll be down near Rancho Cucamonga in about six weeks. Let me take my wife to be out for drinks. Ask Her454, she's drank with me before... (platonically, even though we all love her!) :D