PDA

View Full Version : Who got kicked out or "left" high school?

78Eliminator
12-02-2004, 12:16 PM
I did. I felt the institution had nothing more to offer me, so I left. :D
Torrey Pines High School was and is a piece of shit.
Then I went to "Sunset" high school, and got kicked out.
Then I went to "Outreach" high school and got kicked out.
Then I went to "Futures" high school and got kicked out.
Then I took the GED and went right to college.
High school was a waste of time.

HCS
12-02-2004, 12:20 PM
I got suspended once for not going. Makes alot of sense.
I did graduate on time though. Had to go to night school for 6 months to make up credit. :messedup:
Yes. High school was a waste. :rolleyes:

MAINEVENT
12-02-2004, 12:21 PM
I did. The I felt the institution had nothing more to offer me, so I left. :D
I was (I like to use the word) Moved from three schools Schurr HS in montebello :hammerhea Garfield HS :hammerhea and Roosevelt HS :hammerhea and almost Diamond Bar HS but i made it their....LOL graduated in '00
But dont judge i am really a nice guy :D :D I just used to fight ALOT :eat:

mirvin
12-02-2004, 12:22 PM
Not me beeeotch!! I'd still split yer lip though, tuff guy..... :p
mirvin :cool:

78Eliminator
12-02-2004, 12:23 PM
I did not respect any of my instructors and the more I think about it, the more I know I was right. There were total dopes.
I did like my shop teacher though. I got all bad marks except shop, where I got all As and even a comment "A pleasure to have student in my class".
Go figure.

Tom Brown
12-02-2004, 12:25 PM
I got all bad marks except shop, where I got all As and even a comment "A pleasure to have student in my class".
Maybe that's because you were shavin'.

RiverDave
12-02-2004, 12:26 PM
Torrey Pines is a rich school isn't it?
I got booted from San Marcos High in the middle of 10th grade.. :( You want to talk about a POS school, that was a POS school. Something like 60% - 70% Mexican. (Not that I have a problem with mexicans becuase I don't, I'm just trying to set the scene for ya.) The school had the highest pregnancy rate in the united states when I was there, and there was nothing but (wannabe) gang bangers everywhere.. :( I ended up getting in a fight with one of them, and learned the valuable lesson that if you fight one bean, your going to be fighting the whole burritto. Got into a fight almost daily, until that and another (minor) thing got me kicked out. Hated that school...
Had to goto a private school for 6 months to get straightened out, then went to Carlsbad High, and I was in heaven.. Nothing but beach babes n bimbos.. :) If I woulda known it was like that I woulda got kicked out of San Marcos in 9th grade.
RD

Tom Brown
12-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Got into a fight almost daily, until that and another (minor) thing got me kicked out.
Did you show up drunk for driver's ed?

mirvin
12-02-2004, 12:28 PM
I did not respect any of my instructors and the more I think about it, the more I know I was right. There were total dopes.
I did like my shop teacher though. I got all bad marks except shop, where I got all As and even a comment "A pleasure to have student in my class".
Go figure.
My shop teacher was a guy named Mack Perry...ring any bells? He was a drag racer down there at Terminal Island. Always building Vega's and chit. Real cool dude that taught us a lot of neat stuff about cars and what not.
Anyway, one day some kid accused him of molesting him and Mack went and plowed his race car through the concrete barrier....... :(
Good times.
mirvin

78Eliminator
12-02-2004, 12:33 PM
Yep, Torrey is a rich kid school and if you got bucks, you buy off your grades and way into a scholarship. I seriously would walk around that place, and everywhere I looked were people that I despised. It was more like prison. And school in many ways, was more about memorizing useless facts, than really being taught how to use your brain, and to be a critical thinker.
I'm glad I took another stab at a junior college, it was night and day. The instructors were about five times as bright and actually knew not only the subject matter, but also how to teach!

Rev. Williams
12-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Did you show up drunk for driver's ed?
RD Drinks ?????? :confused: :D :confused:

78Eliminator
12-02-2004, 12:38 PM
There was a teacher at my school that was really high strung. He seemed like a cool guy actually, but he was not wired to teach high school. Anyway, before his class my friend and I would draw pictures on the chalk board. Pictures of women giving blowjobs, morbid pictures of a guys sitting down with a shogun in their mouth and blowing their brains out the back. It was good art, but it made him really shakey and really pissed off. My friend and I never admitted that we were the artisits.
Anyway, a couple years after I "decided to leave" high school, I found out he was drilling some 10th grader. Nice move Mr. Conrad. See, Mr. Conrad was in to more than teaching US History. He was also into teaching 16 year old girls how to deep throat.

Pie Man
12-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Dropped out twice at Canyon High, ended up moving to Lake Isabella and finishing 11 & 12th at Kern Valley High. Had to take 2 years of night classes and full schedule my senior year. Had a great shop teacher that had a Porshe and would let us tune and test, always left a roach in the ashtray for me :D
Great days at KVH, take off at lunch on Fridays and meet my buddy at the lake, he had half days so he would launch his dads boat and would have the beer chillin. :cool:

Ziggy
12-02-2004, 12:45 PM
There was a teacher at my school that was really high strung. He seemed like a cool guy actually, but he was not wired to teach high school. Anyway, before his class my friend and I would draw pictures on the chalk board. Pictures of women giving blowjobs, morbid pictures of a guys sitting down with a shogun in their mouth and blowing their brains out the back. It was good art, but it made him really shakey and really pissed off. My friend and I never admitted that we were the artisits.
Anyway, a couple years after I "decided to leave" high school, I found out he was drilling some 10th grader. Nice move Mr. Conrad. See, Mr. Conrad was in to more than teaching US History. He was also into teaching 16 year old girls how to deep throat.
You must have caused him do it with all those drawings you put up :D subliminal directing :jawdrop:

superdave013
12-02-2004, 12:46 PM
Other then my one year stint at a military school I thought "HIGH" school was alot of fun. I guess some of that fun is why I got shiped off with that God damn Finkelstein shit kid.....lol
I did learn alot of things in "HIGH" school. Things like metric to US conversions. C'mon, who will ever forget how many grams are in an ounce??
I also learned that Rorer 714's would make nice girls drop their panties too!

ROZ
12-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Torrey Pines is a rich school isn't it?
I got booted from San Marcos High in the middle of 10th grade.. :( You want to talk about a POS school, that was a POS school. Something like 60% - 70% Mexican. (Not that I have a problem with mexicans becuase I don't, I'm just trying to set the scene for ya.) The school had the highest pregnancy rate in the united states when I was there, and there was nothing but (wannabe) gang bangers everywhere.. :( I ended up getting in a fight with one of them, and learned the valuable lesson that if you fight one bean, your going to be fighting the whole burritto. Got into a fight almost daily, until that and another (minor) thing got me kicked out. Hated that school...
Had to goto a private school for 6 months to get straightened out, then went to Carlsbad High, and I was in heaven.. Nothing but beach babes n bimbos.. :) If I woulda known it was like that I woulda got kicked out of San Marcos in 9th grade.
RD
SMHS was the highest teen pregnancy rate when I was there, too... Years before you young man :D
Now what was that minor thing?

Ziggy
12-02-2004, 01:00 PM
SMHS was the highest teen pregnancy rate when I was there, too... Years before you young man :D
:idea: hhhmmmm, I dated a couple different girls from SMHS :D :D

1Shockwaveguy
12-02-2004, 01:02 PM
I was thrown out of my high school for taking my english teachers car for a joy ride, burning the tires down to the metal and leaving it on the side of the road out of gas. Looking back on it now I feel like a total asshole for doing it but it sure was fun. Ended up graduating from the cross town rival high school. I agree, high school is a big fat waste of time.

78Eliminator
12-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Something like 60% - 70% Mexican
The school had the highest pregnancy rate in the united states when I was there
Gee, I wonder if there is some kind of connection?? :wink: :)

78Eliminator
12-02-2004, 01:03 PM
I was thrown out of my high school for taking my english teachers car for a joy ride, burning the tires down to the metal and leaving it on the side of the road out of gas. Looking back on it now I feel like a total asshole for doing it but it sure was fun. Ended up graduating from the cross town rival high school. I agree, high school is a big fat waste of time.
You are my new hero.

BarryMac
12-02-2004, 01:04 PM
I did. I felt the institution had nothing more to offer me, so I left. :D Torrey Pines High School was and is a piece of shit.
What year did you go there, I attended Torrey for one long ass year...

78Eliminator
12-02-2004, 01:06 PM
86-88

BarryMac
12-02-2004, 01:08 PM
86-88
Hmmm, just missed ya, I was there 84-85 then SPHS in Escondido 85-86...

78Eliminator
12-02-2004, 01:09 PM
Hmmm, just missed ya, I was there 84-85 then SPHS in Escondido 85-86...
PM me your full name.

BarryMac
12-02-2004, 01:14 PM
I remember my first job out of HS, driving down San Marcos Blvd, the radio reported the prego statistic, my bro (I was working with him) and I almost pulled in to see if we could get some action... :D

Sleek-Jet
12-02-2004, 01:56 PM
and learned the valuable lesson that if you fight one bean, your going to be fighting the whole burritto.
This has got to be the most derogatory :jawdrop: .... and funny things that I have read in a while. :D

Blown 472
12-02-2004, 02:02 PM
This has got to be the most derogatory :jawdrop: .... and funny things that I have read in a while. :D
That is the so cal way of life, f ucking gang banger assclown pull shit and too chickshit to take their ass beating run and get their crew. :devil:

BarryMac
12-02-2004, 02:04 PM
That is the so cal way of life, f ucking gang banger assclown pull shit and too chickshit to take their ass beating run and get their crew. :devil:
Yeap, don't talk big till they get all of their cousins, then there the biggest badest things except none of them are over 5' 6"...

ROZ
12-02-2004, 02:04 PM
Gee, I wonder if there is some kind of connection?? :wink: :)
Actually it was the Marines picking up on white chicks :D

jdf
12-02-2004, 02:38 PM
well i had a sleeping thing in and told a female teach. to f k off and got kicked out ..i was working ona drilling rig at night and making to much money at 17 yrs.old... what a life back then....now a own my own company and still sleep all day during the winter and stay up all the time in summmer.....

NashvilleBound
12-02-2004, 03:06 PM
They had high schools back then??? I went to Poway High...cheated on every test, did every drug known to man...the whole works...and look at me now...Total Looser!!
Go to school kids and learn your ABC's...