PDA

View Full Version : Whats a good site for MP3's

Bense468
12-03-2004, 01:19 AM
What are the good sites. Have used (in the past) Napster, Morphius, Kazaa, and a few others.
are their any free good ones out today.

FMluvswater
12-03-2004, 02:38 AM
Limewire and WinMX are okay. I still swear by Kazaa-Lite. I typically find what I'm looking for with it and I haven't had the probs others cite in warning against it. For all the neg rep K-Lite gets, it still has a ton of users with a wide selection of files. My experiences with the other ones have been hit or miss with locating files I want or seeing misnamed files in searches (April Wine did not record Red Red Wine :yuk: ! :mad: Urge to slap someone when I see shit like that.) and corrupt ones (screeches, squealing and static are sound effects that in no way resemble music :notam: ). I prefer Kazaa-Lite - just my .02. :D

Bense468
12-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Thanks...

RiverDave
12-03-2004, 01:06 PM
You guys aren't worried about the whole getting sued thing?
I've stopped d/l'ing music altogether becuase of it..
RD

NOTALENT
12-03-2004, 01:09 PM
I also use Limewire..I wont use kazaa lite...but I do use Kazaa Lite K++. Everyday it downloads New IP addresses for u to use..so they dont track u. And there are no pop up ads or viruses..Great programs. As for getting sued..well u just got to take that chance.

switchin'addiction
12-03-2004, 01:09 PM
You guys aren't worried about the whole getting sued thing?
I've stopped d/l'ing music altogether becuase of it..
RD
I've kind of been wondering the same thing myself. I'm one of the lucky ones that would get made an example out of.

FMluvswater
12-03-2004, 02:05 PM
I also use Limewire..I wont use kazaa lite...but I do use Kazaa Lite K++. Everyday it downloads New IP addresses for u to use..so they dont track u. And there are no pop up ads or viruses..Great programs. As for getting sued..well u just got to take that chance.
Kazaa Lite K++ <--- that's what I use didn't realise it was different than kazaa lite.
Sued? Well no I guess I'm not worried about it. Maybe I should be but I'm just not. I view mp3/video download and sharing as pretty much the same as recording from the radio or off of the tv except that I get to look for what I want when I want it. I don't share within the programs I use but I will share with people on a one to one basis through e-mail, IM file transfer or their ftp. If there are to be dire consequences for my attitude/actions then so be it I'll deal with it if it happens.

dmontzsta
12-03-2004, 02:18 PM
www.suprnova.org rules all...you can get entire CDs.