PDA

View Full Version : mobile detailers??

OC-PARTYCAT
12-03-2004, 10:32 AM
can anyone refer me to a good mobile detailer in So. Orange County? One that can buff (without burning) and knows how to clean interior.
The last jackass that detailed my boat burned the gel and didnt clean the inside very well.

UnionJack
12-03-2004, 10:35 AM
Contact GP$... there is a guy Jay with a DCB 29 who does it

tamalewagon
12-03-2004, 10:43 AM
can anyone refer me to a good mobile detailer in So. Orange County? One that can buff (without burning) and knows how to clean interior.
The last jackass that detailed my boat burned the gel and didnt clean the inside very well.
When you find one, please let me know too. My gelcoat is oxidized on the deck and in need of buffing.

HOOTER SLED-
12-03-2004, 10:47 AM
What a jackass. How could you burn the gel? IMO, you kinda have to work at it to burn it. :hammerhea I only have a high and low switch on my Makita buffer too. You should do it yourself. Don't be lazy. ;)

OC-PARTYCAT
12-03-2004, 11:36 AM
not lazy...no time. between the holidays, birthdays, kids, moving, ripping out my entire yard front and back, oh yea...and work....no time. Maybe if I spent my time being more productive and not lurking here all day...I could get something done..maybe :idea: