PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Raped!!!!!!!

Kachina26
12-04-2004, 10:43 AM
I always thought I would take it as a compliment.....................................
http://www.eliminatorboat.com/_photo_archive/28topmain.jpg
Now I don't know. My gel coat guy at Kachina just showed me this. I don't know who is more upset, him or me.

Sleek-Jet
12-04-2004, 10:48 AM
At least it wasn't a Bayliner... :D

Mandelon
12-04-2004, 10:49 AM
Froggy would sue! :cool:

Debbolas
12-04-2004, 10:51 AM
they better not ever show their face HERE!!! :yuk:
sorry randy :cry:

RiverOtter
12-04-2004, 10:51 AM
At least it wasn't a Bayliner... :D
Ya, at least it was done on a nice boat. :messedup:

ULTRA28
12-04-2004, 10:53 AM
That's funny, I was thinking the Eliminator looked a lot like a boat I did three years ago.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/4972002ultra27.JPG

RiverOtter
12-04-2004, 10:55 AM
That's funny, I was thinking the Eliminator looked a lot like a boat I did three years ago.
Nice boat!

Riverhound
12-04-2004, 11:10 AM
So your mad Eliminator stole the design Kachina stole from Ultra??? :D j/k

Jordy
12-04-2004, 11:12 AM
Touche. Nice work John. :D :D :D

LilHarley
12-04-2004, 11:12 AM
So your mad Eliminator stole the design Kachina stole from Ultra??? :D j/k
LOL ... around and around we go!! :shift:

ROZ
12-04-2004, 11:15 AM
I thought the same thing....

ULTRA28
12-04-2004, 11:17 AM
I stopped getting mad years ago. NOBODY can match my graphics, PERIOD! They can try to copy them, but they all look like shiat next to one of my boats. I'm not saying Kachina copied anything from us and I'm not saying his boat looks bad, I just think the Eliminator was trying to copy my boat.

RiverToysJas
12-04-2004, 11:18 AM
I always thought I would take it as a compliment.....................................
Now I don't know. My gel coat guy at Kachina just showed me this. I don't know who is more upset, him or me.
IMHO it's a real stretch to say they copied your boat. It's MUCH closer to John's.
RTJas

Jordy
12-04-2004, 11:22 AM
IMHO it's a real stretch to say they copied your boat. It's MUCH closer to John's.
RTJas
Bingo. :cool:

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 11:29 AM
I stopped getting mad years ago. NOBODY can match my graphics, PERIOD! They can try to copy them, but they all look like shiat next to one of my boats. I'm not saying Kachina copied anything from us and I'm not saying his boat looks bad, I just think the Eliminator was trying to copy my boat.
I love Kachina's graphics..........but I have to agree with John W. his gel coats can't be touched! I'm sooooooo in love with his 27 Shadow that's for sale. It's Maroon/Burgandy and Orange.......pics don't do it justice!

shadow
12-04-2004, 11:56 AM
Just add some checkers in the back and switch the colors to orange and purple to either one of the two and theres my graphics.my design in 2000
and well put together by Martin and San Diego Ultra.
Copied by Eliminator,Cheetah,Nordic,Dominator,but none done as nice as Ultra.
Kachina you've got a great looking boat,and well thought out.wait till someone does an identical copy and then see how pissed you get.

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 12:05 PM
they don't have the name ELIMITATOR for nothing eh?? :D
That does to me look like Randy's colors with Ultra's design....

Froggystyle
12-04-2004, 12:07 PM
Just add some checkers in the back and switch the colors to orange and purple to either one of the two and theres my graphics.my design in 2000
and well put together by Martin and San Diego Ultra.
What... no love???

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:08 PM
First of all ELIMINATOR didnt copy shit. A customer came in and asked for a paint job like one he had seen and they did just that. Similar but not the same. And no one does as awesome of a gelcoat then ELIMINATOR.. :D :D

Froggystyle
12-04-2004, 12:09 PM
First of all ELIMINATOR didnt copy shit. A customer came in and asked for a paint job like one he had seen and they did just that. Similar but not the same. And no one does as awesome of a gelcoat then ELIMINATOR.. :D :D
God I hope you are kidding. That is JV compared to that Ultra. And, a near direct splash.
I can't wait for someone to try to copy ours. Talk about locked and loaded...

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 12:11 PM
I think its pretty safe to say that almost ALL copies were cust request...
and yes, Eliminator does very nice gel-work, along with damn near every builder out there now :rolleyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:13 PM
God I hope you are kidding. That is JV compared to that Ultra. And, a near direct splash.
I will own the boat if someone copies my graphics BTW...
Froggystyle get real Im not kidding :hammerhea

Froggystyle
12-04-2004, 12:13 PM
Froggystyle get real Im not kidding :hammerhea
Then you are living in a dream world.

ROZ
12-04-2004, 12:14 PM
They don't copy, but duplicated (albiet to an extent) what the customer had seen on another boat? That's almost the same...
Any other mfg would have attempted to satisfy the customer the same... They ALL will copy, to an extent...

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:14 PM
I think its pretty safe to say that almost ALL copies were cust request...
and yes, Eliminator does very nice gel-work, along with damn near every builder out there now :rolleyes:
Well Chetah owner dont be makin some bullshit names up for Eliminator

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:15 PM
No im dealing with reality How long has Ultra been in busy??

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 12:15 PM
Ditto that.....
it doesn't take a pair of binocs to see that Eliminator does NOT do the nicest gel work in the boat biz.
Like them or not, ULTRA's gel work is second to none....

ROZ
12-04-2004, 12:16 PM
I heard Eliminator was the first to use a tripple axle trailer, too :D

dicudmore
I think that's irrelevant....

LilHarley
When I just got mine from Ultra, I had a picture of the gel coat I wanted, but different colors . John West said fine, but he would change a few things to insure that he "didn't copy" another manufactures scheme. I really like what John did, and how he treated another person's gel. The gel coat came out what I wanted and pretty different from what the picture was.
So to say "Eliminator didn't copy" may be streching it a little. Respect for others work can be done, with the right approach.
:hammerhea

Froggystyle
12-04-2004, 12:17 PM
That it happens all of the time neither makes it right, nor legal. Precedent will be set by those who have the sack to protect their IP. Eliminator is well known, just behind Sleekcraft/Magic as one of the largest perpetrators of the graphics splash in the business. Add many boat builders to the list, but the fact is that there are now boat builders with some IP protection, and who are looking forward to actively protecting their intellectual property and making it a tidy little profit center.
This industry is ready for an enema...

Unforgiven
12-04-2004, 12:17 PM
I don't know about you, but it does look good...maybe even better than yours :eek: sorry had to throw it in :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

ROZ
12-04-2004, 12:18 PM
Like that makes a difference... How long has Eliminator been in business compared Nortech...Who makes a better boat?

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:19 PM
:confused: I heard Eliminator was the first to use a tripple axle trailer, too :D
Oh really that is funny they dont make fawkin trailers there.. Talk to extreme :confused:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:19 PM
Like that makes a difference... How long has Eliminator been in business compared Nortech...Who makes a better boat?
I can tell your real smart now you want to compare Eliminators to Nor Techs go kick rocks

ROZ
12-04-2004, 12:21 PM
:confused:
Oh really that is funny they dont make fawkin trailers there.. Talk to extreme :confused:
Did I write make or did I write use? Now we know you're not an attorney or an english teacher :D

dicudmore
that's CHEETAH bud....
and for the record, I thought it was funny :hammer2:
You haven't heard me say a bad word about Leach's boat anywhere have you? I didn't think so.....
Prob because I don't bash on peoples boats....
Go ahead and ask around....I've been here a while :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
Ditto that.....
it doesn't take a pair of binocs to see that Eliminator does NOT do the nicest gel work in the boat biz.
Then why the fawk did u buy a Cheetah :idea: :idea:

Froggystyle
The amount of time they have been in business is irrelevant. It doesn't take a long history of building boats to establish credibility... though it will take a long time for some to rid themselves of the stigma of building a shoddy boat. You can set the bar with your first boat if you do it right.

ROZ
12-04-2004, 12:22 PM
I can tell your real smart now you want to compare Eliminators to Nor Techs go kick rocks
The comparison is to how long they've been in business and put out a good product... You brought it up, not me....

Froggystyle
12-04-2004, 12:23 PM
Because there is more to a boat purchase than just gelcoat...

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:23 PM
Did I write make or did I write use? Now we know you're not an attorney or an english teacher :D
You make sense comparing Eliminators to Nor Techs

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 12:24 PM
The amount of time they have been in business is irrelevant. It doesn't take a long history of building boats to establish credibility... though it will take a long time for some to rid themselves of the stigma of building a shoddy boat. You can set the bar with your first boat if you do it right.
Well said Froggy....
not to mention, just think of some of the BS that John must go through with the Ultra name after some of the former owners of that company and their legacy....

Froggystyle
This guy is an idiot... I am done with him.
Kachina, I agree that it is a splash of what appears to be a splash of a copied paint scheme from the original artist/artists.

Froggystyle
Agreed... there is no comparison, at any level between an Eliminator and a Nor Tech.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:25 PM
As you can see by this coment I didnt bring any compasrion up first so get off my ass and jump on his just because I want to defend my team :boxingguy

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:25 PM
I wasnt talking to you

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 12:26 PM
that's it ;)

ROZ
12-04-2004, 12:26 PM
You make sense comparing Eliminators to Nor Techs scroll up to understand the comparison that you brought up...
Comparison is product integrity within time frame

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:27 PM
Agreed... there is no comparison, at any level between an Eliminator and a Nor Tech.
Thanks for agreeing :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:28 PM
that's it ;)
No shit so why you defending Ultra.. have you ever owend one??

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 12:28 PM
I'll respect the fact the you probably work for Eliminator and you all make nice boats. And you have a biased opinon about the graphics you do compared to others. But in reality Ultra graphics are unbelievable and u have to admit whether a customer requested it or not, the colors are the same and the "splash" pattern is almost exact to the Ultra.
Let's face it..........a customer, myself included is going to see a boat that they think is hot $hit and ask a builder to do something similar. It happens....it's a compliment to most. I'm not afraid to say that IF I don't buy the used 27 Shadow for sale I will ask what ever builder I go with to give me something with that color scheme. (Burgandy/orange)
So.....let's all sit back and enjoy watching football and hope that SC get's their ass kicked! :hammerhea

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:29 PM
This guy is an idiot... I am done with him.
Kachina, I agree that it is a splash of what appears to be a splash of a copied paint scheme from the original artist/artists.
Yea grow up real mature you are calling people Idiots

Froggystyle
12-04-2004, 12:33 PM
As you can see by this coment I didnt bring any compasrion up first so get off my ass and jump on his just because I want to defend my team :boxingguy
OK, maybe I am not done yet. This is too easy.
Give your parents back their computer. Your time is up. You may want to take a couple English as a first language courses and come back to us. Nothing you say is going to carry an ounce of credibility when you are consistently misspelling words and talking from a position of weakness.
You do not need to be a gelcoat afficianado to tell which is the finer job between those two boats. The blends, the fades and the color change on the Eliminator is rookie in comparison. With the even application of the green around the base of the flames going into the yellow you can see that the artist felt more comfortable doing a tight, easy blend than a full fade. That there is no fade at all in the flames themselves is also an indicator of less professional application and taping. The flames have far less curve and style to them, and they are not as well suited for the boat, as they were designed for a different boat when they swiped them.
There is no blend in the blue either. The entire blue section of the Ultra is totally blended. In addition, the Ultra goes from white to yellow to green all in the same space that the Eliminator barely is able to transition from yellow to green. None of the tips have any other colors either.
I also can't see the pinlines, but Eliminator is not known for sharp pins. I can personally attest to the fact that the Ultra has perfect pins. I have seen them in person at the LA show.
You are barking up the wrong tree, in the wrong game with the wrong team dude...
John and I have our differences, but there is no question in my mind which the superior specimen is in this argument.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:33 PM
I'll respect the fact the you probably work for Eliminator and you all make nice boats. And you have a biased opinon about the graphics you do compared to others. But in reality Ultra graphics are unbelievable and u have to admit whether a customer requested it or not, the colors are the same and the "splash" pattern is almost exact to the Ultra.
Let's face it..........a customer, myself included is going to see a boat that they think is hot $hit and ask a builder to do something similar. It happens....it's a compliment to most. I'm not afraid to say that IF I don't buy the used 27 Shadow from sale I will ask what ever builder I go with to give me something with that color scheme.
So.....let's all sit back and enjoy watching football and hope that SC get's their ass kicked! :hammerhea
JDOGG I dont work for Eliminator I have been On ELminator boats since I was 4. My dad owned one and I have owned 2. the boat has been so loyal to me and I wouldnt own anything but a Eliminator. Im not saying that Ultras arent nice I have looked at them for purchase but they just werent what I was looking for and they have came out with some sick ass gel coats I just dont appreciate bashing Eliminator for a copy of some gel coat. I have seen shockwaves with my gel coat. I want to see the 27 pics that is for sale??

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 12:34 PM
nope :wink:
I didn't consider myself defending anybody either.
If you read through my posts, I said ALL of the builders do nice gel-work. I don't bash on anybody else's stuff.....
But honestly, look at the gel-work on some of John's boats....they're sick! :D Like the Jesse james West Coast Fuc**r boat, etc.
Its not my style at all, but how many others could do that in gel, in the mold.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:35 PM
OK, maybe I am not done yet. This is too easy.
Give your parents back their computer. Your time is up. You may want to take a couple English as a first language courses and come back to us. Nothing you say is going to carry an ounce of credibility when you are consistently misspelling words and talking from a position of weakness.
You do not need to be a gelcoat afficianado to tell which is the finer job between those two boats. The blends, the fades and the color change on the Eliminator is rookie in comparison. With the even application of the green around the base of the flames going into the yellow you can see that the artist felt more comfortable doing a tight, easy blend than a full fade. That there is no fade at all in the flames themselves is also an indicator of less professional application and taping. The flames have far less curve and style to them, and they are not as well suited for the boat, as they were designed for a different boat when they swiped them.
There is no blend in the blue either. The entire blue section of the Ultra is totally blended. In addition, the Ultra goes from white to yellow to green all in the same space that the Eliminator barely is able to transition from yellow to green. None of the tips have any other colors either.
I also can't see the pinlines, but Eliminator is not known for sharp pins. I can personally attest to the fact that the Ultra has perfect pins. I have seen them in person at the LA show.
You are barking up the wrong tree, in the wrong game with the wrong team dude...
John and I have our differences, but there is no question in my mind which the superior specimen is in this argument.
man you can see all that in the pic huh that is incredible. Fawk I didnt know I was taking a english test I really dont care if you dont like the way I spell so get over it...........

Unforgiven
12-04-2004, 12:36 PM
JDOGG I dont work for Eliminator I have been On ELminator boats since I was 4. My dad owned one and I have owned 2. the boat has been so loyal to me and I wouldnt own anything but a Eliminator. Im not saying that Ultras arent nice I have looked at them for purchase but they just werent what I was looking for and they have came out with some sick ass gel coats I just dont appreciate bashing Eliminator for a copy of some gel coat. I have seen shockwaves with my gel coat. I want to see the 27 pics that is for sale??
Elim for life...we're using your graphics on the Bite me project...hope you don't mind.... Bite me/Unforgiven

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:37 PM
they don't have the name ELIMITATOR for nothing eh?? :D
That does to me look like Randy's colors with Ultra's design....
You didnt have to pop off with this remark

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:37 PM
Elim for life...we're using your graphics on the Bite me project...hope you don't mind.... Bite me/Unforgiven
Eddie your my dog its cool :cool: I cant wait to see it when its done

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:39 PM
Ditto that.....
Oh you didnt defend anyone huh what is this??

shadow
12-04-2004, 12:40 PM
Let me clear something up for you.Here is a copy of the original drawling in 2000.this was an idea my wife and i had and noone could seem to put it on paper,after several attempts wes and i sat down over a 30 pack and a large pizza and i said i aint leaving till we get this right.about midnight in oct of 2000 this is what we came up with.it may not suit everyones likes but it was exactly what i wanted.so pull your head out and don't tell me it wasn't copied.couldn't of been done without a picture.heres a couple for you to take a gander at.

ROZ
12-04-2004, 12:40 PM
I just dont appreciate bashing Eliminator for a copy of some gel coat.
Now you've admitted it...
It's no big deal, dude... Nobody gave grief until you said
First of all ELIMINATOR didnt copy shit. A customer came in and asked for a paint job like one he had seen and they did just that. Similar but not the same. And no one does as awesome of a gelcoat then ELIMINATOR..
Everyone knows that the team of Martin and John West has brought gel up to a new level...
Besides, you have no idea on how dirty bashing aound these parts can get. This wasn't even close... :D

Jordy
12-04-2004, 12:41 PM
the boat has been so loyal to me
Your boat is loyal to you??? How exactly does that work? You hook up the trailer to your truck and it follows you? Doesn't go behind other trucks when you're not looking? Not quite sure how an inanimate object can be loyal. :confused: :confused:
Oh, and in this contest, Ultra outdoes the competion by miles in the gel department. ;)

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 12:42 PM
I still haven't figured out how to post pics on this fricken site!%$@ But it's on their site..... www.ultraboats.com in the used boat section. 27' Shadow for 84k. Saw it, sat it in....drooled on it and then sat in it again for 30 more minutes! Anyways......where the hell is Rodney King! "Can't we all just get along" :hammer2: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:44 PM
Let me clear something up for you.Here is a copy of the original drawling in 2000.this was an idea my wife and i had and noone could seem to put it on paper,after several attempts wes and i sat down over a 30 pack and a large pizza and i said i aint leaving till we get this right.about midnight in oct of 2000 this is what we came up with.it may not suit everyones likes but it was exactly what i wanted.so pull your head out and don't tell me it wasn't copied.couldn't of been done without a picture.heres a couple for you to take a gander at.
Shadow Im not knocking your boat is is fwakin sick. when I first say it I wanted that boat too. And when I was at the Eliminator regatta I saw the same boat but a Eliminator. i knew yours was first and I liked yours better and Im sure they are not identical. yours is the shit and I would give anything for that boat it is sick............

Jordy
12-04-2004, 12:44 PM
I still haven't figured out how to post pics on this fricken site!%$@ But it's on their site..... www.ultraboats.com in the used boat section. 27' Shadow for 84k.
You mean this one:
http://www.ultraboats.com/instock_images/93.jpg

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:45 PM
I still haven't figured out how to post pics on this fricken site!%$@ But it's on their site..... www.ultraboats.com in the used boat section. 27' Shadow for 84k. Saw it, sat it in....drooled on it and then sat in it again for 30 more minutes! Anyways......where the hell is Rodney King! "Can't we all just get along" :hammer2: :D
Titties and Beer :coffeycup

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:46 PM
You mean this one:
That boat is sick too I aint gonna lie :wink:

Froggystyle
...after several attempts Wes and i sat down over a 30 pack and a large pizza and i said i aint leaving till we get this right.about midnight in oct of 2000 this is what we came up with.
That was good pizza... ;)
I still love your graphics. I think they turned out just right...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8156

jdogginla
You mean this one:
Fricken a Jordie........I'm at work, now I have to go wipe myself!$@%$^
Yeah that's it! I dream about it at night :)

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 12:48 PM
btw I use the term Elimitator (as a joke if you read my other post before bashing my boat :cry: ) because of these 2
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/468JK_Daytona-med.jpg
and the daytona at the bottom of this page.... rude235 (http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?s=41b21f511115ffff;act=ST;f=1;t=2812 ;st=15)

ROZ
12-04-2004, 12:51 PM
I'm not dicudmor or play him on TV, but...
I can defent a product I know is quality even if I've never owned it... Especially since a particular feature of the product in question is widely known in the industry to have set the bar for complex gel coats...

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 12:52 PM
Titties and Beer :coffeycup
good friend of mine :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:53 PM
Your boat is loyal to you??? How exactly does that work? You hook up the trailer to your truck and it follows you? Doesn't go behind other trucks when you're not looking? Not quite sure how an inanimate object can be loyal. :confused: :confused:
Oh, and in this contest, Ultra outdoes the competion by miles in the gel department. ;)
Loyal as never having a problem always turn key. U know like a dog always being loyal to his owner do you get the idea... :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Fricken a Jordie........I'm at work, now I have to go wipe myself!$@%$^
Yeah that's it! I dream about it at night :)
Jdogg lets go buy it :)

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Loyal as never having a problem always turn key. U know like a dog always being loyal to his owner do you get the idea... :idea:
that's a good characteristic with a boat....
I turn key and she starts :cool:

Froggystyle
12-04-2004, 12:55 PM
Froggy would sue! :cool:
Damn straight... ;)

dicudmore
I offered to tow it for him already :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
I can defent a product I know is quality even if I've never owned it... Especially since a particular feature of the product in question is widely known in the industry to have set the bar for complex gel coats...
Roz dont you ever stop you didnt make that statement so why you bringing it up. Since you are starting back up again what kind of boat do you got??

shadow
12-04-2004, 12:56 PM
Wait here's one more knock off,pretty lame excuse of copy at that.

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 12:56 PM
that's basically all I was trying to say....

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 12:57 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8160
did you rip the page out of the mag and scan it?? :D
I saw one of the copies at Mead last year. Elim canopy boat...

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:58 PM
btw I use the term Elimitator (as a joke if you read my other post before bashing my boat :cry: ) because of these 2
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/468JK_Daytona-med.jpg
and the daytona at the bottom of this page.... rude235 (http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?s=41b21f511115ffff;act=ST;f=1;t=2812 ;st=15)
Sorry I dont know you or your joke so how do you expect a new guy to know you bash Eliminators as a joke. I dont think it is funny. There are people that are die hard football fans well Im die hard Eliminator fan...

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Shadow your boat is sick these knock off dont even come close

Jordy
12-04-2004, 01:00 PM
I understand a dog being loyal as it can think for itself. The boat thing, I don't see how a boat can be loyal since it doesn't have any kind of a thought process, much like some of the trolls on the board here. :D :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:01 PM
You guys wanna bash me on my english well wtf is defent should it be defend. Why isnt froggy jumping all over your ass

Jordy
12-04-2004, 01:02 PM
Since you are starting back up again what kind of boat do you got??
Now I'm not Roz, but I play him on TV. Roz has an 18,000 gallon or so boat, along with some really nice landscaping. ;) :D

Eliminator 4 Life
I understand a dog being loyal as it can think for itself. The boat thing, I don't see how a boat can be loyal since it doesn't have any kind of a thought process, much like some of the trolls on the board here. :D :D :D
smartass there is always one in the bunch :cool:

PHOTOGLOU
OK Now I was just sitting back and reading this post having a custom painted boat you put pride into what you thought of and the time and money of the renderings. Now I want popcorn and answers this would upset me. Take a boat that you like describe it and make it your own expression JUST MY OPINION

dicudmore
Sorry I dont know you or your joke so how do you expect a new guy to know you bash Eliminators as a joke. I dont think it is funny. There are people that are die hard football fans well Im die hard Eliminator fan...
it was in no way a slam on yours or any other boat he's built....
Several of my friends have Eliminators, they weren't the boat for me but BFD, both of those 2 pics are 2 diff people with almost identical gel-jobs and one of those guys says he has seen 4 with that same graphic package.....
and I'll say again.....I don't bash anybody or their boats....
find any thread on this board where somebody got a new boat and I bashed it, or didn't take the time to complement them on their choice and their new toy....

Jordy
12-04-2004, 01:03 PM
smartass there is always one in the bunch :cool:
More than one around this place. Been to Cats and Tunnels lately? :2purples: :hammerhea :eek: :cool:

shadow
12-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Jordy remind me not to f uck with you.I've already got one ass hole and would hate to have you tear me another on the net. :eat: :D

Mandelon
12-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Where's the red chiclets when you need em..... :hammerhea
Mandelon----->just shaking his head..... :cool:

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Still put'n my pennies and nickels aside! I don't know how half these guys do it! Even with the 30-40K paycut I took last year, I still make good money but am having to put away every month to get enough together to keep my payment reasonable! Hopefully it's still around when I'm ready! LOL I've got 10k saved need about another 10 :mad:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:07 PM
Jordy remind me not to f uck with you.I've already got one ass hole and would hate to have you tear me another on the net. :eat: :D
Well now I know too

shadow
12-04-2004, 01:09 PM
OK Now I was just sitting back and reading this post having a custom painted boat you put pride into what you thought of and the time and money of the renderings. Now I want popcorn and answers this would upset me. Take a boat that you like describe it and make it your own expression JUST MY OPINION
You are exactly right!take some ideas and put together something of your own.something that you can take pride in,and say thats mine.I would feel like a complete idiot pulling up at the river/lake next to someone i stole the graphics from.I see these knock offs all the time and just look at them and shake my head and laugh.most of the time they won't even look back at me cause they are to ****ing embarassed.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:09 PM
Still put'n my pennies and nickels aside! I don't know how half these guys do it! Even with the 30-40K paycut I took last year, I still make good money but am having to put away every month to get enough together to keep my payment reasonable! Hopefully it's still around when I'm ready! LOL I've got 10k saved need about another 10 :mad:
Lets go Jdogg I got you 10k and Ill even tow it home for you with the D maxx

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:11 PM
You are exactly right!take some ideas and put together something of your own.something that you can take pride in,and say thats mine.I would feel like a complete idiot pulling up at the river/lake next to someone i stole the graphics from.I see these knock offs all the time and just look at them and shake my head and laugh.most of the time they won't even look back at me cause they are to ****ing embarassed.
I agree with this statement

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 01:12 PM
are you not talking to me anymore? :cry:

1stepcloser
12-04-2004, 01:16 PM
I gotta chime in here.....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/398Boat_2.jpg
Ever seen this boat before?
How about the same graphics?
If you've been to Havasu, I'll bet money you've seen both.
This is the first version of this gel on an Eliminator.....I paid a premium to have it done.
Before I took delivery of the boat, I saw the second...and third.... boats.
If you're familiar with boating....you may recognize where I took inspiration as well.
I took it with a grain of salt, what the hell.....I was the first (on an Eliminator)...Huh?

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:20 PM
is that boat grey or white is it aka beauty and the beast

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2004, 01:21 PM
I gotta chime in here.....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/398Boat_2.jpg
Ever seen this boat before?
How about the same graphics?
If you've been to Havasu, I'll bet money you've seen both.
This is the first version of this gel on an Eliminator.....I paid a premium to have it done.
Before I took delivery of the boat, I saw the second...and third.... boats.
If you're familiar with boating....you may recognize where I took inspiration as well.
I took it with a grain of salt, what the hell.....I was the first (on an Eliminator)...Huh?
You guys better quit bashing Eliminator! :hammerhea
I'm going to lunch. I really like Togos (been eating it all my life- my dad even ate there). Since I've had so many Togos sandwiches, they are the best!
So don't you guys go bashing Togos, either! I'm gonna change my screenname to "Togos 4 Life" and kick anyone's ass who says anything bad about their sandwiches!
:cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:23 PM
I'm going to lunch. I really like Togos (been eating it all my life- my dad even ate there). Since I've had so many Togos sandwiches, they are the best!
So don't you guys go bashing Togos, either! I'm gonna change my screenname to "Togos 4 Life" and kick anyone's ass who says anything bad about their sandwiches!
Another smartass togos 4life well big dave from subway says you are a copying mf :2purples: :cool: :cool:

beer hunter
12-04-2004, 01:23 PM
Hey sweetheart, I think we all acknowledge that you're a big Eliminator fan and think they're second to none......now lighten the fock up :D

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:24 PM
are you not talking to me anymore? :cry:
No Ill still talk to you. Hey how fast does that cat of yours move with that 496 ho

shadow
12-04-2004, 01:24 PM
Togos is a knock off of subway and blimpies. :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:25 PM
I beat you to it shadow. Can I go for a ride in your boat sometime :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Those guys suck! Every one of their sandwiches were copied from Togos!
I know...I've had lots of Togos sandwiches, and they've been very loyal to me!

shadow
12-04-2004, 01:29 PM
I beat you to it shadow. Can I go for a ride in your boat sometime :D
sure anytime, I'm always here either Havasu or Parker.just find me and come over and say hello.
:)

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:29 PM
Hey sweetheart, I think we all acknowledge that you're a big Eliminator fan and think they're second to none......now lighten the fock up :D
Alright cool can we get a beer now Im tired

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:30 PM
Now when you say they have been loyal does that mean you run to the toilet after you eat them or what do you mean by that :idea:

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 01:31 PM
Alright cool can we get a beer now Im tired
they're in the fridge and COLD :D

shadow
Alright already you win! TOGOS RULE! CHICKS DIG EM TOO!

Eliminator 4 Life
sure anytime, I'm always here either Havasu or Parker.just find me and come over and say hello.
:)
Thanks Shadow I still have the hot boat with your sick ass boat in it

1stepcloser
12-04-2004, 01:32 PM
Togos sucks! All they did was splash Belly Buster. I was eating at belly buster before there was a togos.

Eliminator 4 Life
Why arent all you LA people at the light parade shit I iwsh i was there

dicudmore
No Ill still talk to you. Hey how fast does that cat of yours move with that 496 ho
no race boat....it might touch 65

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Togos sucks! All they did was splash Belly Buster. I was eating at belly buster before there was a togos.
was your boat aka beauty and the beast

dicudmore
Why arent all you LA people at the light parade shit I iwsh i was there
my crew bailed last night :cry:

Eliminator 4 Life
no race boat....it might touch 65
Not bad for 29 feet at all

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:34 PM
my crew bailed last night :cry:
I would have raced out there but I didnt want to tug the boat for 8 hours..

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 01:35 PM
I gotta' pay it back??? :D LOL

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 01:36 PM
Ultra has some nice gel work but dam its still an ultra,And one more thing a bad ass gel design doesnt mean the boat is a quality one!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2004, 01:36 PM
Alright already you win! TOGOS RULE!
That's right...get it straight! My opinion is the only one that counts because I am..
TOGOS 4 LIFE
CHICKS DIG EM TOO!
Damn, straight, shadow. That's why I go to Togos. Even though I really can't afford to eat there, chicks dig the name. That's why I have Togos, hats, t-shirts, stickers, etc.
Any of you jackasses say anything bad about Togos, and you're going to have to answer to me (and my daddy who raised me on Togos)! :messedup:
:D

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:37 PM
I gotta' pay it back??? :D LOL
Naw just share the boat. Its even better if you are single so we can just stack the hoes up ha ha

shadow
12-04-2004, 01:37 PM
Hey wheres Kachina 26 ????????????
he stared this thread and then took off.Maybe he was so upset he went to order another boat. :D

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 01:38 PM
Ultra has some nice gel work but dam its still an ultra,And one more thing a bad ass gel design doesnt mean the boat is a quality one!!!!
to each their own.....
I don't own one, still think they do the nicest graphic work out there....
However I think Howard does the "cleanest" look

Eliminator 4 Life
BH thanks for the 2 cents :cool: :cool:

BLOWN HOWARD
He went to go and trade the Kachina in for a BULLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dicudmore
he stared this thread and then took off.Maybe he was so upset he went to order another boat. :D
prob on his way to your house.....
he was dropping his boat off at Kachina this morning, maybe posted from there ???

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:39 PM
That's right...get it straight! My opinion is the only one that counts because I am..
TOGOS 4 LIFE
Damn, straight, shadow. That's why I go to Togos. Even though I really can't afford to eat there, chicks dig the name. That's why I have Togos, hats, t-shirts, stickers, etc.
Any of you jackasses say anything bad about Togos, and you're going to have to answer to me (and my daddy who raised me on Togos)! :messedup:
HH you fawker I hope I dont know you ha ha ha

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:40 PM
Yea it was because of him that i got in this mess :rolleyes: :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
He went to go and trade the Kachina in for a BULLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is a bit of a price difference there ha ha

BLOWN HOWARD
Just my 2cents i am looking for a boat that is going to ride the same from day 1 and still be solid 12yrs down the road.

dicudmore
Yea it was because of him that i got in this mess :rolleyes: :rollside:
conversation you mean.....
there were no :boxingguy exchanged :cool:

shadow
12-04-2004, 01:42 PM
prob on his way to your house.....
he was dropping his boat off at Kachina this morning, maybe posted from there ???
hope he gets here quick cause i'll be back on the island this evening.
Light parade again and Christmas party at shugres.

1stepcloser
12-04-2004, 01:43 PM
My point is.....copying has been going on for ever, and will likely continue to go on, as long as paying customers keep asking.....
I kind of doubt that if a particular design is copyrighted or trademarked or in some other way protected, that a customer will switch brands to get the design he wants, more likely that the manufacturer will simply pass the costs of infringement on to the consumer. (until a court order forces them to stop)
The case of In-N-Out Vs. E-Z Out is a classic example of trademark infringment, that took years, and cubic dollars to resolve. In-N-Out ultimately won, but not before E-Z Out had established themselves. The act of redesigning their signage had no effect on their business at that point.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:43 PM
hope he gets here quick cause i'll be back on the island this evening.
Light parade again and Christmas party at shugres.
Thanks for rubbing that in :frown:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:44 PM
1 step was your boat aka beauty and the beast for the 3rd time

1stepcloser
12-04-2004, 01:45 PM
was your boat aka beauty and the beast
Uhh, no. If this is a straight question, the boats name is 1 step closer. :rolleyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
Just my 2cents i am looking for a boat that is going to ride the same from day 1 and still be solid 12yrs down the road.
My dads 79 did :p

BLOWN HOWARD
Gel dont get ya home, I dont care who ya are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2004, 01:46 PM
HH you fawker I hope I dont know you ha ha ha
I'm sure if you ask around...they'll be a couple people that know me.
http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/6thsensestupidpeople.jpg
By the way...should both of you that live in Turlock be milking the cow, or something? :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
[QUOTE=1stepcloser]Uhh, no. If this is a straight question, the boats name is 1 step closer. :rolleyes:[/QUO
sorry

dicudmore
true that :D

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 01:47 PM
My dads 79 did :p
Mine is a 92 and i rode in a new one and couldnt tell a differnce, Thats what you call a quality boat. Oh did i mention my 22offshore has made many trips to catalina for the ski race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dicudmore
By the way...should both of you that live in Turlock be milking the cow, or something? :idea:
I will admit to meeting the infamous HH last year at OP6

Eliminator 4 Life
http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/6thsensestupidpeople.jpg
Well I hope you dont know me togos 4 life cause I would hate to see all those togo shirts hats and towels go to waste :jawdrop: No cows but they are all over the freakin place

NashvilleBound
12-04-2004, 01:49 PM
I wanna hear this.....

dicudmore
Mine is a 92 and i rode in a new one and couldnt tell a differnce, Thats what you call a quality boat. Oh did i mention my 22offshore has made many trips to catalina for the ski race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hence the rep that Gene and Mike have earned.....
They don't offer that orig owner lifetime hull warranty because they expect to fix many of them :cool:

1stepcloser
Nope, never heard of ya.
Fardgin' newbie.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:50 PM
I will admit to meeting the infamous HH last year at OP6
Well dont tell him but when he described all the togo shirts and hats he had I thought he was making fun of me cause my closet is full over every t shirt and hat sweatshirt ever made by eliminator. So I really thought he knew me ha ha

1stepcloser
Uh-Oh.....theres gonna be trouble now.

BLOWN HOWARD
Take a model that is 7or8 yrs old and take a ride and you will see for your self, and just my 2cents but the resale seems to have fallen off a little bit. But like i said just my opin.

shadow
12-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Howard is definately at the top of the list when it comes to quailty.
I'd also add Ultra to that list.i've got approx 400 hrs and not a problem to speak of.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Please, tell us of your experience with Ultra that would lead you to believe that our boats are not quality.
BH didnt exactly say Ultras werent qualtiy

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 01:54 PM
Hey dont get me wrong Ultra is a nice boat and my buddy owns a new 22 and he loves it but when he rode in my boat that is 12yrs older he said he couldnt believe how it rode for the age of the boat. Now take it howards are laid up a little bit heavier than everybody elses boats too.

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 01:54 PM
Well dont tell him but when he described all the togo shirts and hats he had I thought he was making fun of me cause my closet is full over every t shirt and hat sweatshirt ever made by eliminator. So I really thought he knew me ha ha
I hear ya....and think I need to stop in at Shockwave or Ultra or somewhere to get a shirt at all, since my builder doesn't even have them :hammer2:

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 01:55 PM
Hey dont get me wrong Ultra is a nice boat and my buddy owns a new 22 and he loves it but when he rode in my boat that is 12yrs older he said he couldnt believe how it rode for the age of the boat. Now take it howards are laid up a little bit heavier than everybody elses boats too.
can't beat the way an old boat rides?
my bad...that was a country song.... :D

ULTRA28
So you rode in one of my boats eight years ago and rode in the same boat lately and found it to be falling apart? Resale value? take a look around to see what a used Ultra is going for, you will find that they usually sell for the same price used that they sold for originally.

LilHarley
BH didnt exactly say Ultras werent qualtiy
I'm sorry, but what was the implication "it's still an Ultra"?

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:56 PM
I hear ya....and think I need to stop in at Shockwave or Ultra or somewhere to get a shirt at all, since my builder doesn't even have them :hammer2:
Ill see what I can do as a Eliminator shirt what size are you..

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Howard is definately at the top of the list when it comes to quailty.
I'd also add Ultra to that list.i've got approx 400 hrs and not a problem to speak of.
It makes ya feel good that you got 400hrs and it still rides bitchen huh. Nice boat by the way. I think i have seen it out at parker a few times?

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:57 PM
So you rode in one of my boats eight years ago and rode in the same boat lately and found it to be falling apart? Resale value? take a look around to see what a used Ultra is going for, you will find that they usually sell for the same price used that they sold for originally.
Well not to be sticking up for anyone but I agree that Ultras are at a different spot in the game then they were 8 years ago. Just a opinion from what I see

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 01:58 PM
Ill see what I can do as a Eliminator shirt what size are you..
XL....
I don't even mind paying for it....gotta advertise for somebody :D

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 01:58 PM
I got 56 hours and my 2004 rides sick still ha ha

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 01:59 PM
It makes ya feel good that you got 400hrs and it still rides bitchen huh. Nice boat by the way. I think i have seen it out at parker a few times?
prob either there or the 'zoo....
I think its wet every weekend, as it should be :D

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:00 PM
XL....
I don't even mind paying for it....gotta advertise for somebody :D
Why doesnt Cheetahs make shirts

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 02:00 PM
Didnt say falling apart just not as solid as i am sure it was in the begining. Just cause people ask a certain price doesnt mean its worth it, I dont know many people that have had a boat 7yrs and sold it for what they paid for it new, not even close.Every boat has the right buyer willing to pay for it,used or new.

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 02:01 PM
prob either there or the 'zoo....
I think its wet every weekend, as it should be :D
Thats what you call getting your money's worth, What motor do you have 400hrs on?

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Why doesnt Cheetahs make shirts
low overhead company....
he might, but I've never seen one :confused:

ULTRA28
Well not to be sticking up for anyone but I agree that Ultras are at a different spot in the game then they were 8 years ago. Just a opinion from what I see
Thanks, I'll be the first to admit that my boats eight years ago are in no way the quality that they are today. I'm sure that the boats eight years from now will blow away what I'm building now, but that's not saying that any of them are not quality.

dicudmore
Thats what you call getting your money's worth, What motor do you have 400hrs on?
if you're talking about Shadow's boat its a 496HO....
and I've had the pleasure of a demo-ride....still runs strong :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:03 PM
MY dad sold his 79 for what he bought it for two years ago and of course it was a Eliminator

BLOWN HOWARD
Dam 400 trouble free hrs thats awsome says alot for Mercruiser

shadow
Makes me feel great and that i made a good decision with Ultra.This is my second one and both have been outstanding Quality.Next time you see me in Parker stop by and say hello. :cool:
I can point out some quality features. :D
I've got Quality and my boat is loyal as E4life would say. :wink:

shadow
12-04-2004, 02:05 PM
Dam 400 trouble free hrs thats awsome says alot for Mercruiser
Mercruiser is the only thing on the boat that wasn't trouble free.Had to rebuild the drive.So far Ultra has outlasted mercruiser in Quality.

Eliminator 4 Life
Makes me feel great and that i made a good decision with Ultra.This is my second one and both have been outstanding Quality.Next time you see me in Parker stop by and say hello. :cool:
Thanks Shadow would you say loyal like a dog or a togo sandwich. Hey what time does the parade start I can be in Havasu in 6 hours ad 20 mins??

LilHarley
Coudln't have said it better!!! :rollside:

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 02:06 PM
Wich model did you have before this one?

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:06 PM
Im glad I bought the extended warranty but I dont think Ill ever see 400 hours

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 02:07 PM
Mercruiser is the only thing on the boat that wasn't trouble free.Had to rebuild the drive.So far Ultra has outlasted mercruiser in Quality.
The drive huh thats wierde what part failed on that deal. What drive do you have. Did you air it out or something

ULTRA28
12-04-2004, 02:08 PM
Didnt say falling apart just not as solid as i am sure it was in the begining. Just cause people ask a certain price doesnt mean its worth it, I dont know many people that have had a boat 7yrs and sold it for what they paid for it new, not even close.Every boat has the right buyer willing to pay for it,used or new.
A lot has to do with the way an owner maintains his boat. So yes, I can see how under certain circumstances any boat might not feel as solid after eight years of use. Ask around to people that have had an Ultra, more times than not, the boat will sell for what they paid new, even after eight years, sometimes they sell for more used than they did originally, that's a fact.

LilHarley
12-04-2004, 02:10 PM
Don't plan on selling mine anytime soon. Love it toooooooo much!!! :supp:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Don't plan on selling mine anytime soon. Love it toooooooo much!!! :supp:
What about the dog is it LOYAL???

LilHarley
12-04-2004, 02:12 PM
LOL .... Heck no ... it bites my A$$ all the time .... but I love him too ....

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 02:13 PM
A lot has to do with the way an owner maintains his boat. So yes, I can see how under certain circumstances any boat might not feel as solid after eight years of use. Ask around to people that have had an Ultra, more times than not, the boat will sell for what they paid new, even after eight years, sometimes they sell for more used than they did originally, that's a fact.
Well a fact's a FACT so i must be wrong sorry about that!!! I must have doing it all wrong when i buy and sell boats

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:14 PM
off topic but how old choc lab right?

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:15 PM
Well a fact's a FACT so i must be wrong sorry about that!!! I must have doing it all wrong when i buy and sell boats
Damn BH and to think I trusted you since I knew you in person :boxingguy

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 02:16 PM
Damn BH and to think I trusted you since I knew you in person :boxingguy
Guess you cant judge a book by its cover huh :cry: :cry: :cry:

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 02:17 PM
Is that why I'm still saving my ducketts for that Shadow :squiggle:

LilHarley
12-04-2004, 02:17 PM
off topic but how old choc lab right?
nope Dobie ... Red/Fawn .. he was 9 weeks in that picture... a little bigger now. Never cut my Dobie's ears, never show them either. Always just for fun. :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:19 PM
Guess you cant judge a book by its cover huh :cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: With you

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:20 PM
Jdogg lets go get it I tell u

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:20 PM
nope Dobie ... Red/Fawn .. he was 9 weeks in that picture... a little bigger now. Never cut my Dobie's ears, never show them either. Always just for fun. :cool:
good lookin pup almost looks like a lab by the pic

superdave013
12-04-2004, 02:21 PM
You guys are all so focking off base with this splish splash stuff.
It's a known fact that everyone splashed Spectra. :eek: Splashed the hulls (twice for cats :) ) and splashed the woodgrain (and backwards windshilds too).
Even god damn Togo's, Blimpys and Scudway splashed Spectra.
Of course Schiada and Quizno's came along and let ya all in their wakes. :D
You all have a very nice day! haha
BTW, my dad's boat has nicer gel coat then your dad's does. lol

LilHarley
12-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Thanks E4L. I have a bitch as well, she's even prettier.

shadow
12-04-2004, 02:23 PM
The drive huh thats wierde what part failed on that deal. What drive do you have. Did you air it out or something
Whats weird about a drive failing?Pretty common failure with alot of boats.
Oh yeah it's been aired a few times,not intentionlly of course but it happens.
I drive the piss out of my boat thats what it's for.My last Ultra was a 22 Stealth.Had a 207 eliminator 21' and the Ultra was hands down better riding and Quality.Thats was those 2 particular boats in comparison,not comparing any other Eliminator or Ultras here.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:23 PM
You guys are all so focking off base with this splish splash stuff.
It's a known fact that everyone splashed Spectra. :eek: Splashed the hulls (twice for cats :) ) and splashed the woodgrain (and backwards windshilds too).
Even god damn Togo's, Blimpys and Scudway splashed Spectra.
Of course Schiada and Quizno's came along and let ya all in their wakes. :D
You all have a very nice day! haha
BTW, my dad's boat has nicer gel coat then your dad's does. lol
Superdave what an ass ha ha ha

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:25 PM
I drive the piss out of my boat thats what it's for.My last Ultra was a 22 Stealth.Had a 207 eliminator 21' and the Ultra was hands down better riding and Quality.Thats was those 2 particular boats in comparison,not comparing any other Eliminator or Ultras here.
Thanks for clarifying that cause you know me :boxingguy Ill be the first cause IM loyal. So what time is the parade do I got 6 hours and 20 mins??

superdave013
12-04-2004, 02:25 PM
Superdave what an ass ha ha ha
you just wait, when your gel starts to fad the woodgrain will start to show. lol
You're welcome! :D :D

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 02:26 PM
John W.........apparently Elimanator4life is GIVING me an extra 10k with no pay back obligation! I'll be bye on Monday to put 20k down on my boat....please have it waxed and ready to roll! :messedup: LOL

shadow
12-04-2004, 02:26 PM
You saving money for me? :)
Good cause i spend it as fast as you can save it.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:27 PM
you just wait, when your gel starts to fad the woodgrain will start to show. lol
You're welcome! :D :D
Shit Ill have a new one by then how many years we talking here. My dads 79 never did but it was wood grain on the deck :shift:

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 02:28 PM
I just dont hear of drives failing with stock power that often, I am running a bravo 1 with about 700hp to it and so far so good about 140hrs on it.

superdave013
12-04-2004, 02:28 PM
BTW, River Dave copied my gel (as close as he could). I just kicked him in the junk once. We're still friends. :)

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:29 PM
John W.........apparently Elimanator4life is GIVING me an extra 10k with no pay back obligation! I'll be bye on Monday to put 20k down on my boat....please have it waxed and ready to roll! :messedup: LOL
Only if we can go out and pimp it everyweekend I need a boat we can leave in Havasu if so Ill be down Monday morning so I can tow it home for you :D

superdave013
12-04-2004, 02:29 PM
Shit Ill have a new one by then how many years we talking here. My dads 79 never did but it was wood grain on the deck :shift:
His deck faded before he even picked it up then! haha
Man, your fun, thanks for joining!

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:30 PM
BTW, River Dave copied my gel (as close as he could). I just kicked him in the junk once. We're still friends. :)
GD superdave you are freakin funny :cry: :cry:

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 02:30 PM
You saving money for me? :)
Good cause i spend it as fast as you can save it.
Thought u weren't selling yours?

shadow
12-04-2004, 02:31 PM
I just dont hear of drives failing with stock power that often, I am running a bravo 1 with about 700hp to it and so far so good about 140hrs on it.
Big weight difference between your boat and mine,Not to mention fuel capacity,seating capacity and about another 500lbs in stereo equipment,and 3 times the hours.

shadow
12-04-2004, 02:32 PM
Thought u weren't selling yours?
I'm not now just gonna repower the one i've got.
I meant you were saving for shadow in general. :)

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Shadow how long for the parade starts do I got 6 hours and 20 mins

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm not now just gonna repower the one i've got.
I meant you were saving for shadow in general. :)
:D Shaaaaadooowww. I also still like the Shockwave Magnitude 29. Flip flop, flip flop, flip flop, flip flop, flip flop....lol
Two different boats........but it's like a blonde vs burnette, there both real nice, and I'm sure u would take one or the other, just depends on the day. :rolleyes:

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 02:36 PM
Big weight difference between your boat and mine,Not to mention fuel capacity,seating capacity and about another 500lbs in stereo equipment,and 3 times the hours.
SO maybe you should've put a bigger drive on it from the get go? Wich drive is on there now?

OutCole'd
HH, Stop it, your killin me!!!! :D :D :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
:jawdrop: I thought we had a deal :2purples:

shadow
12-04-2004, 02:37 PM
Shadow how long for the parade starts do I got 6 hours and 20 mins
You better haul ass cause it's 3:30 here and it starts at 6:00.
Reality it starts at 6:30,hasn't started on time in 10 years.

BarryMac
12-04-2004, 02:39 PM
That is a fact, that's why I personally ahd to buy a used Carrera, Ultra's hold there value better than most, even Eliminator, IMO... I did a toin of research before buying my Jet, Ultra is currently second to none...

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:40 PM
gotta you better go edit your last post froggy might get mad at your english. Dont talk shit about Eliminators or else :hammerhea

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 02:41 PM
Shit i need to find out what mine sold for new and put it up for sale then, see what kind of luck i have with this!!! Time for a new Bullet :devil:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:41 PM
You better haul ass cause it's 3:30 here and it starts at 6:00.
Reality it starts at 6:30,hasn't started on time in 10 years.
Guess Im screwed :jawdrop:

shadow
12-04-2004, 02:42 PM
SO maybe you should've put a bigger drive on it from the get go? Wich drive is on there now?
XR now and you got to remember nothing that is fun is meant to last forever. B O A T
BRING OUT ANOTHER THOUSAND

BarryMac
12-04-2004, 02:43 PM
gotta you better go edit your last post froggy might get mad at your english. Dont talk shit about Eliminators or else :hammerhea
froggy and I are friends, he'll just bust my ass tonight at the party...

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:44 PM
What party

BarryMac
12-04-2004, 02:45 PM
What party
Sorry man, no Eliminator owners allowed. J/K, the SD Get Together, check the thread in HSW, if your in the area stop by and bring your cash, sounds like your gonna need to buy a whole lot of drinks... :mix:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 02:48 PM
sorry Im in Nor Cal Im afraid if I went I would have to buy so many drinks I wouldnt be able to make the boat payment so Ill just keep my broke ass home ha ha

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 03:14 PM
sorry Im in Nor Cal Im afraid if I went I would have to buy so many drinks I wouldnt be able to make the boat payment so Ill just keep my broke ass home ha ha
I hate having to stay home :lightsabe

TOBTEK
12-04-2004, 04:06 PM
SORRY TO POINT THIS OUT....BUT isn't E4lifes ELIMINATOR and direct rip off/splash of RIVERTOYSJAS's LaveyCraft which is an early 03 or late 02????
http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar966_1.gif
http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar10044_1.gif
I understand people do copy there gell scheme's if they like them.....HENSE
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135newdcb_1-med.jpg
and then
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38F29A-med.jpg
someone once said that to emulate is a form of flattery....

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 04:07 PM
Haahaha........this thread went back and forth for over an hour 10 plus pages between about 6 of us, and then came to a screaching halt! Where'd everyone go :hammerhea

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 04:10 PM
Haahaha........this thread went back and forth for over an hour 10 plus pages between about 6 of us, and then came to a screaching halt! Where'd everyone go :hammerhea
still here Jason :cool:

1stepcloser
12-04-2004, 04:11 PM
SORRY TO POINT THIS OUT....BUT isn't E4lifes delaminator and direct rip off/splash of RIVERTOYSJAS's LaveyCraft which is an early 03 or late 02????
Yeah..... :idea: whats up with that??

kidstuf
12-04-2004, 04:11 PM
SORRY TO POINT THIS OUT....BUT isn't E4lifes delaminator and direct rip off/splash of RIVERTOYSJAS's LaveyCraft which is an early 03 or late 02????
delaminator?? ouch!!

TOBTEK
12-04-2004, 04:14 PM
delaminator?? ouch!!
oops sorry Brandie.....my bad, was gonna yank that out... :squiggle: Do we still have a deal @ 80 flat?

kidstuf
12-04-2004, 04:22 PM
oops sorry Brandie.....my bad, was gonna yank that out... :squiggle: Do we still have a deal @ 80 flat?
;)

locogringo
12-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Wes...
just to pick on you from your previous quote...
this was in your response...
You do not need to be a gelcoat afficianado to tell which is the finer job between those two boats.
Shouldn't it be "aficionado"?
LOL
Love you though Wes; and, the video you emailed to the group also. :p :p :D :D
P.S. and, you did at least come from a position of strength!

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2004, 05:22 PM
...I thought he was making fun of me cause my closet is full over every t shirt and hat sweatshirt ever made by eliminator. So I really thought he knew me ha ha
Lucky guess. :rolleyes:
Nope, never heard of ya.
Fardgin' newbie.
Friggin lurker. So you are 1stepcloser to a Fountain? :supp:
HH, Stop it, your killin me!!!! :D :D :D :D
Thank you...all be here all week. Please, tip your waitresses...

Kilrtoy
12-04-2004, 05:48 PM
If anybody splashs my original Im gonna be pissed, How did I miss this.
See what happens when I go away for 1 day......

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Hey Kilr...are we gonna have to change your screenname to "SHOCKWAVE 4 LIFE"?
:idea:

Kilrtoy
12-04-2004, 05:53 PM
That boat is for sale......
and its an orginal :confused: .....

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 05:58 PM
SORRY TO POINT THIS OUT....BUT isn't E4lifes ELIMINATOR and direct rip off/splash of RIVERTOYSJAS's LaveyCraft which is an early 03 or late 02????
I understand people do copy there gell scheme's if they like them.....HENSE
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135newdcb_1-med.jpg
and then
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38F29A-med.jpg
someone once said that to emulate is a form of flattery....
Nice try smartass what about those flames on that golf cart whos did you copy. Second those flames dont even look close at all and my boat was ordered in summer of 2003 so you better get a build date then come back ya hear..

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Hey Kilr...are we gonna have to change your screenname to "SHOCKWAVE 4 LIFE"?
:idea:
yea yea Togo 4 Life

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 06:01 PM
Yeah..... :idea: whats up with that??
Hey 1 step just for the record you were not the first with that paint scheme either so go kick rocks..

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 06:02 PM
delaminator?? ouch!!
Brandie your suppose to be on my side this has been a battle all day :sqeyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 06:05 PM
What you wanna talk shit about Eliminator then you want to buy one fawk. You are not classy enough person to own a Eliminator go buy a Domin8tor

superdave013
12-04-2004, 06:06 PM
You should be safe on that one. :)

1stepcloser
12-04-2004, 06:08 PM
Friggin lurker. So you are 1stepcloser to a Fountain? :cool:
You are the only one.....Like I said, I was inspired. :)

Sleek-Jet
12-04-2004, 06:11 PM
Elim4Life, RTJ took delivery of his Lavey in Sept of 2002...
Here's the ***boat thread (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2911&page=1)

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Thanks I dont even think they look like they are copied but nice try..