PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 6" Lift for my F350 4x4

Topock Junkie
12-05-2004, 01:08 PM
I like to hear from anyone who has had good experiences and bad ones. If you guys could shoot me some info. I like to know which lift to choose and who is recomended for the install. Also looking for the best deal out there.
Thanks!
Kevin.....

BLOWN HOWARD
12-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Talk to Fast Timmy he is the man for the Ford stuff!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
12-05-2004, 01:11 PM
I would contact Deaver they had some nice stuff..
WWW.deaverspringmfg.COM they are in Santa Ana

PHOTOGLOU
12-05-2004, 02:16 PM
I like to hear from anyone who has had good experiences and bad ones. If you guys could shoot me some info. I like to know which lift to choose and who is recomended for the install. Also looking for the best deal out there.
Thanks!
Kevin.....
Contach Fast Timmy he runs donahoe racing

HotHallet
12-07-2004, 11:50 AM
Kevin- So now its a 6-inch lift huh? Yesterday it was a leveling kit. I swear you change your mind more than I change my boxers. If you want to go 6-inch contact RCD or Donahoe Racing. Donahoe makes a super nice kit called The Edge but you will pay for it. With a 6-inch kit on that thing you should be able to clear 37's. Call me dude!

NorCalCat
12-07-2004, 12:09 PM
Kevin- So now its a 6-inch lift huh? Yesterday it was a leveling kit. I swear you change your mind more than I change my boxers. If you want to go 6-inch contact RCD or Donahoe Racing. Donahoe makes a super nice kit called The Edge but you will pay for it. With a 6-inch kit on that thing you should be able to clear 37's. Call me dude!
I put a 4" RCD lift on my F 250 and it rides better than stock.

jackpunx
12-07-2004, 12:22 PM
I got a 6" edge on my f250 .. I clear my 37"s and it handles and looks bitchen..
A shop called SDHQ (super duty headquarters)in AZ did my work.. I came from LA to get it done.. (really good deal)
I got a bunch of stuff done
PM me if you want details
Mark

Squirtin Thunder
12-31-2004, 01:48 AM
I have no idea what you have desided but here is mine;
Skyjacker 6" kit with shocks and a Skyjacker 6" rear spring had to keep the stock block.
Now Skyjacker has an 8" rear spring so you can eliminate the stock block altogether and that is the only why to go. If they tell you that they will put an addaleif on thell them to hit the brick because that is how your truck will ride. I have about 250K one my Skyjacker lift on and off-road. Take a look at the picks and you can call me if you have any questions.
Jim
1-928-704-1158

JetBoatRich
12-31-2004, 06:50 AM
I put a 6" lift on my F350 as well, the adjustable shocks make the ride a lot better. :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78PA010065.JPG

Shock21
12-31-2004, 09:43 AM
I put a 6" RCD lift onmy suburban and have been very happy with it. Some say the CST lift is the best quality, but you pay more for it. I had my lift put on by Outlaw Offroad in Lake Forest. Check out the web site @ perfomancelifts.com, they have a forum and you can get all your technical questions answered there, as well as different opinions. Good luck.

cc322
12-31-2004, 12:10 PM
For a ford I hear Donahoe is the ticket

riverbound
12-31-2004, 02:37 PM
I run the Fab-tech on my truck with the bilstein shocks. It rides better than it did when it was stock.
I had mine installed by agressive suspensions in Placentia. I would NOT recommend them to do the install. I have had many problems with stuff loosening up on my truck and it seems that after they got my money the customer service has been $hitty at best. I had a problem with the front u-bolts loosening up and went in their to have them tightened up (15-20 min. job) they told me they would not do it and that I had to make an appointment for this repair or come in the following day first thing in the AM. I came in the next morning and they once again pushed me off for another day. they said they were too busy. I had them lift my truck put the new rims and tires on it and they also lifted my last 3 trucks. They are now under new management and ever since this change it seems that the level of service has gone down the tubes.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/681f-350-med.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
12-31-2004, 03:23 PM
I put a 6" lift on my F350 as well, the adjustable shocks make the ride a lot better. :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78PA010065.JPG
What size tire are you running ???? And is there a spcer inbetween the wheels ????
Jim

JetBoatRich
01-03-2005, 11:02 AM
What size tire are you running ???? And is there a spcer inbetween the wheels ????
Jim
35's with a spacer :cool: