PDA

View Full Version : Oakland Raiders played like California Pussy's!!

Midwest_Miss69
12-05-2004, 06:18 PM
:sqeyes: My Kansas City Chiefs kicked ass today in Oakland and beat the Raiders 34-27 !!!!!!!!!!!! :boxingguy GOOOOOOOO CHIEFS!! :devil:

JetBoatRich
12-05-2004, 06:19 PM
:sqeyes: My Kansas City Chiefs kicked ass today in Oakland and beat the Raiders 34-27 !!!!!!!!!!!! :boxingguy GOOOOOOOO CHIEFS!! :devil:
To be honest, they will be watching the playoffs together :yuk:

Havasu Hangin'
12-05-2004, 06:23 PM
What's a "California Pussy?" :confused:

JetBoatRich
12-05-2004, 06:24 PM
What's a "California Pussy?" :confused:
Not sure :yuk: what is it :confused:

Havasu Hangin'
12-05-2004, 06:25 PM
Not sure :yuk: what is it :confused:
I guess they played like some... :idea:

JetBoatRich
12-05-2004, 06:26 PM
I guess they played like some... :idea:
That hurts :hammer2:

Midwest_Miss69
12-05-2004, 06:27 PM
EXACTLY they played like some pussy's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

JetBoatRich
12-05-2004, 06:42 PM
EXACTLY they played like some pussy's heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I still wonder who is inviting who over for the playoffs :2purples:

MOBrien
12-05-2004, 06:42 PM
To be honest, they will be watching the playoffs together :yuk:
Well put.
Oh and MM69, you live in Kansas City, MO. :( Even when your Chiefs win.......you still lose. California rules North America. :D :boxingguy :D

dbddbd
12-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Your joking right? About Cali ruling america, dude, I have to laugh, they are one step away from New York, LOL, they need to go ahead and fall into the Ocean. Cali can barely support itself, can't even keep a govenor? LOL, although the finally wised up and got ole Arnie In, "it is not a TOOOOMAH" lol, america doesn't need Cali and it's so called 9th US Circuit court, Cali is trying to drag Old Glory down with it. Too many drug heads and LIBs for me, I have ZERO desire to ever visit there. a '92 drubbing in the playoffs of da raidahs by da Bills seems to come to mind 51 - 3 was it? :eat:

Havasu Hangin'
12-05-2004, 07:04 PM
i don't know ,i don't live their anymore :D
The ones I know I don't want to play football with...
...if you know what I mean. :supp:
:D

MOBrien
12-05-2004, 07:08 PM
your profile dbddbd.........
Birthday:
June 2, 1964
Biography:
Always wanted to own a boat, hope to learn something here.
Consultant
you've got 32 posts, don't own a boat, and live in the Lone Star state. You're in the same bad shape as your Chief-loving partner in KC. And calling out scores from 1992? Dude it's almost '05, get over it. And there are no drug heads and LIB's in that there Lone Star state of yours? :idea: And you have ZERO desire to ever visit us out here? Thank the holy lord on that one. We made everything overpriced and unavailable to keep you guys out. :hammerhea :sleeping:

Midwest_Miss69
12-05-2004, 07:13 PM
You're in the same bad shape as your Chief-loving partner in KC.
Hmmmmmmmmmm I always hear what a good shape I'm in! :p

JetBoatRich
12-05-2004, 07:17 PM
what was the point of this thread :eek: not sure :2purples:

Midwest_Miss69
12-05-2004, 07:20 PM
About the same point as the "Hey Bronco's........" thread :2purples:

JetBoatRich
12-05-2004, 07:22 PM
About the same point as the "Hey Bronco's........" thread :2purples:
LOL, sure is fun :cool: unless you are a Bronco or Raider fan :cry:

MOBrien
12-05-2004, 07:23 PM
all fun, nuthin personal. we're all in pretty good shape. We live in the USA. :rollside:

dbddbd
12-05-2004, 07:24 PM
Hey MO BANDY? LOL you crack me up lover!!! Hahaha, surely you can do better than that! Hey man, enjoy those HI prices!!! Ya, we got libs, you can have the DIXIE CHICKS dog. LOL. Apparently you haven't been keeping up on current events man, you can't even run your utilities properly, you fire your govenors in mid office and you idiots keep building on landslide ground. :2purples: What idiot in there right mind pays over two million for a 3 bedroom 2 bath (no matter what the view is) and by the way, dollars to donuts you live in a shanty, otherwise you wouldn't have the time to post in this forum, your killing me over here. :cool: Even your own exgovenor blamed Texas for milking you losers dry over there. Dude you really need to keep up with what's going on. Now, you really need to stay out of a football thread cuz then you'd know why I mentioning the last time da Raidahs were anygood (other than the total loss to the lowly Buccs), then they were 12 - 4 and got their pees smashed by a Team the Cowboys devastated! :crossx:

dbddbd
12-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Yes, thank the good lord it's not all like Cali. The best you folks can do in a foreign born Republican, we give ya Da Bushes, Talley Ho!! Next Cali lover, batter up! :devil:

Boy Named Sue
12-05-2004, 07:30 PM
:skull: hey all american football is a pussy's game get rid of them helmets and all that extra padding and play a real mans game of football it's called RUGBY LEAGUE. :220v:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :crossx:
Low blow mate. We play rugby here too. You just don't hear about it down under because it's not played here above the 7th grade girls remedial physical education level.

MOBrien
12-05-2004, 07:30 PM
settle down & read the previous.
"What idiot in there right mind pays over two million for a 3 bedroom 2 bath (no matter what the view is) and by the way, dollars to donuts you live in a shanty, otherwise you wouldn't have the time to post in this forum, your killing me over here."
you couldn't be more wrong on your assessment..... great house, great job, great fam, and great toys.....life is good, no complaints.
again, all in fun and we're all in pretty good shape. dollars to donuts, nobody on these boards are in shanties. If you're involved in these forums, you're probably doin pretty well.
Have a good night.

dbddbd
12-05-2004, 07:32 PM
Oh ya, I forgot I'm Bill Gates, prove me wrong, LOL. I'm guessing your 19.... :sleeping:
PS Chiefs do SUCK like everyone else, just getting your goat. LOL :devil:

JetBoatRich
12-05-2004, 07:42 PM
settle down & read the previous.
If you're involved in these forums, you're probably doin pretty well.
Have a good night.
Thanks I feel better :D doing pretty well :rolleyes:
Good night :(

Boy Named Sue
12-05-2004, 07:47 PM
boy named sue............. when are you bloody yanks going to learn rugby is a game called rugby union not RUGBY LEAGUE and i will give you the drum right now boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rugby league is a way tougher game and more demanding in skill and stamina than american football ever will be we have one team for attack and defence who play there guts out in 2 40 minute halves
Just wanted to get you to say "bloody yanks". My work here is done. Its night here but you have a G'day. :wink:

dbddbd
12-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Hey Harley Davidson, what's up with these fellas that get all riled up then bail out saying goodnight? Like that erases the cow crap from their earlier posts? Like I said probably about 19 years old apiece. LOL :hammer2:

SHOTKALLIN
12-05-2004, 08:07 PM
We are just trying to get good pick in the draft. We have proven that we can win (in the snow even) but its about rebuilding the team. thinking about the future.
Raiders!

Midwest_Miss69
12-05-2004, 08:09 PM
:mad: Raider's Hater :mad: I agree with Harley playing a game with no helmets or padding that must take some REAL balls!!

dbddbd
12-05-2004, 08:10 PM
Go Raidahs. Chiefs suck although.....
the Chiefs ARE owned by a TEXAN ! LOL :D :coffeycup:

Boy Named Sue
12-05-2004, 08:10 PM
damn! i was thinking someone was going to get their asss kicked on the internet tonight :rollside: BRE puts up a better fight :D and looks ALOT BETTER :D
What's there to fight about? Rugby is a rougher sport. Aussie's are all right, I've been down there. HD rides or at least likes hogs so he must be o.k.
Seems like he's a shit talker but who aint? Would you feel better if I said, "Listen you hog ridin wannabe, go lick vegemite off your boyfriends balls and shove a few meat pies down your neck while you drink XXXX and yell at the TV!"

dbddbd
12-05-2004, 08:14 PM
Well T & B we have the same here, it's called PBR (Pro Bull Riders Association) LOL, Go COWBOYS best the Hapless Seahawks on MNF!!! :lightsaber:

Dr. Eagle
12-05-2004, 08:20 PM
vegemite DIDN'T SOMEONE write a song about that shit?
Men at work... The Land Down Under

Boy Named Sue
12-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Would you feel better if I said, "Listen you hog ridin wannabe, go lick vegemite off your boyfriends balls
DIDN'T SOMEONE write a song about that shit?
There was an Australian group that did such hits as "Mick Me Mate the Master Farter" and "Do You **** On First Dates" and other classics. They could have done the parody you speak of.

Dr. Eagle
12-05-2004, 08:24 PM
SANDWITCH?
Yep... a Vegemite Sandwich... :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-05-2004, 08:42 PM
SOOOOOO thats what their doing? i thought they where just LOSING EVERY FOCKING GAME :D :coffeycup :D
Look how good San Diego is now. You get enough first round picks and you can build a decent team. It worked for the Chargers and it will work for the Raiders too!

Boy Named Sue
12-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Poof Nammed Sue And............. Milk And Cookies What A Pair Of Nancy Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You 2 Get Together Drink That Dishwater Budwieser You Call Beer Or Xxxx Which Tastes Like Crap As Well Stick A Jar Of Vegimite Up Each Others Butts Eat A Couple Of Rattle Snake Meat Pies And Sing Star Spangled Banner.
The Pair Of You Aint Fit To Kiss The Boot Straps Of Robert.e.lee
God Bless The Confederate States Of America
Hey Cocknsmilin Dunpeed, I have a brother named Nancy and I don't like your tone! First of all Budweiser is dog piss and rattlesnake is delicious so I don't know what your point is. Shouldn't you be spouting off about Ned Kelly and Waltzing Matilda instead of the great patriot Robert E. Lee (use capitals when you spell his name you convict!) and did you mean Dixie?

wsuwrhr
12-05-2004, 08:44 PM
In order to have a game, someone has to win, and someone has to lose.
Brian

dbddbd
12-05-2004, 08:47 PM
Don't like the tone? LOL, you must be kidding? This thread is for NFL Football, and I guess now Rugby, tone is for tiddly winks <=== check spelling. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Boy Named Sue
12-05-2004, 08:49 PM
Sue You Dead Beat Drongo Or Wombat..... Your Village Called.....they're Missing Their Idiot!!!!......band...i Don't Think So...it Was Kevin Bloody Wilson That Wrote & Sang Those Songs. & You Forgot....hey Santa Claus You ****
You've finally become useful. Thanks for the Kevin Bloody Wilson tip. I lost the tape years ago and couldn't remember the name. :p

dbddbd
12-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Wait, I know this one....... it's missing it's IDIOT!!! :D

dbddbd
12-05-2004, 09:37 PM
yeah, lol

Boy Named Sue
12-05-2004, 11:44 PM
Wow. I go out for a couple hours and you guys talk all this. The Aussies are the best allies we have. We have the same history and language. Coastal colonies of Britain that had a continental wild interior to conquer. I was just fun'n with HD. If he's that angry and jealous then **** him. If not, welcome to ***boat.

racecar.hotshoe
12-06-2004, 08:25 AM
NICE Football thread :mad:
No sh*t,I am a Chiefs fan this year we have sucked but we beat the raiders.......... :coffeycup :D

comin' unscrewed
12-06-2004, 04:28 PM
I'm not a fan of either team, but since when does a seven point win add up to an ass kicking?

Midwest_Miss69
12-06-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm not a fan of either team, but since when does a seven point win add up to an ass kicking?
:rollside: Well us in the cellar like to have company :rollside:

dbddbd
01-02-2005, 02:46 PM
It all cums out in the end! :devil:

Desert Rat
01-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Last time I checked San Diego was in California and THOSE California pussys are kicking the shit out of your Chefs :yuk: (ment to spell it that way... ) I am only calling it an ass wooping because YOU seem to think a 7 point win is kicking someones ass

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2005, 04:30 PM
OK football is over on to boating and racing season :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Last time I checked San Diego was in California and THOSE California pussys are kicking the shit out of your Chefs :yuk: (ment to spell it that way... ) I am only calling it an ass wooping because YOU seem to think a 7 point win is kicking someones ass
WHAT THEY SAID :eat:

1h20lowrider
01-02-2005, 04:34 PM
Doug Flutie and Phillip rivers (2nd and 3rd stringers) tore some K.C. p****!

JetBoatRich
01-02-2005, 05:16 PM
OK football is over on to boating and racing season :cool:
Not yet for some teams :wink:
GO BRONCOS

LUVNLIFE
01-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Oh are they a team? :confused: ;) :D

Boy Named Sue
01-02-2005, 09:18 PM
RUGBY LEAGUE RULES
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lhttp://www.showroom.com.au/dragons/dragonshistory/sh_1999_blacklock.jpg
GO THE ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS IN 2005
Here we go again. Happy New Years HD from the NFL.

Boy Named Sue
01-07-2005, 08:51 PM
happy new year sue me old sparring partner :crossx:
Thank you, old friend. We'll talk again the next time you say something assinine and stupid. And you will, its just a matter of time. Unless I do it first. Then you'll have a go at me. Until then, (insert favorite insult here).
:hammerhea

duffster
01-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Chargers Baby