PDA

View Full Version : Dogs...what a "ruff" life.

wsuwrhr
12-05-2004, 08:13 PM
As I am typing between jobs, my dog is laying passed out by the fire. She is snoring, must be nice.
Brian

diggler
12-05-2004, 08:27 PM
I hear that! My english bulldog does nothing but hang out with me while I'm doing stuff. If I'm in one place long enough, he's snoring away!

Boy Named Sue
12-05-2004, 08:28 PM
Dog Day Dec. 5 2004
Wake up.
Lick (whatever).
Bark at cat through fence.
Bark to Scruffy the Terrier two blocks away.
Bark at yappy Chihuahua to shut the Hell up.
Lick (whatever).
Be excited when humans come back.
Eat incredibly delicious and savory meat-by-products.
Sleep by fire.
Pass gas that will be rightfully blamed on dog.
Dream doggie chasing rabbit dreams.

jdf
12-05-2004, 10:20 PM
well our dog have a easy life too ,, so far they have run me out of the bed ,,trying to take over the couch...and drinking my beer and eating my cheetos and if i go some where in thr truck they have to go too what a life and they have better health ins. then me bambam

LVJAKAZ
12-06-2004, 08:18 AM
As I am typing between jobs, my dog is laying passed out by the fire. She is snoring, must be nice.
Brian
What kid of dog is Mopar? She is cute:):):)

topless
12-06-2004, 10:12 AM
Mopar is a pitbull. She is very cute and flirts alot too. (just look, she's winking at you right now) :)

LVJAKAZ
12-06-2004, 10:24 AM
HaHaHa... Thanks :)

switchin'addiction
12-06-2004, 11:10 AM
THATS OUR DOGS,shit they don't move unless their food involved :sleeping:
Same here with my Golden.

wsuwrhr
12-06-2004, 06:58 PM
What kid of dog is Mopar? She is cute:):):)
Thanks for the compliments, the best dog I ever had.
She was a stray whose mom was run over, a pitbull of some type, and no doubt a mixed breed. There was a male pup the same age as Mopar, he grew up with the looks of a labrador, so go figure, haha. My sister was the one who rescued the two pups on the side of the road, she said the mom was a pitbull breed.
Brian