PDA

View Full Version : Another close D U I call

topless
12-06-2004, 06:03 PM
I feel like such a bitch. I was driving home after working 6 hours and had a Red Bull. I passed a CHP but quickly changed lanes and made a left. Whew...I lost him! Thank GOD. I learned my lesson. :jawdrop:

THOR
12-06-2004, 06:09 PM
Stirrin' the pot huh?
I like it.

Excessive Force
12-06-2004, 06:10 PM
Good.

topless
12-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Thank God I didn't go to jail!!! :) :wink:

THOR
12-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Did you learn your lesson? Whew.

ChumpChange
Its a shame he deleted that post. Of course everybody told him too since he didnt make any freinds.
Did anybody catch the part where he was deleting it before going to the gym? He's been gone a while. Maybe he is working out with AHRON? or whatever that workout guys name was.

JetBoatRich
I feel like such a bitch. I was driving home after working 6 hours and had a Red Bull. I passed a CHP but quickly changed lanes and made a left. Whew...I lost him! Thank GOD. I learned my lesson. :jawdrop:
LOL :wink:

Ziggy
I am truely ROTFLMAO :p :p :p
Great one Top---good thing you didn't try the driveway escape..that's where he made his mistake :wink:

topless
12-06-2004, 06:16 PM
I did learn my lesson but I have to go work out right now. Thank you all for your input. I'll be deleting this when I get back and learn how to do it. :smile:

Kilrtoy
12-06-2004, 06:42 PM
An older lady gets pulled over for speeding...
Older Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?
Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding.
Older Woman: Oh, I see.
Officer: Can I see your license please?
Older Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.
Officer: Don't have one?
Older Woman: Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk driving.
Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.
Older Woman: I can't do that.
Officer: Why not?
Older Woman: I stole this car.
Officer: Stole it?
Older Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.
Officer: You what?
Older Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see.
The Officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.
Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please! The woman steps out of her vehicle.
Older woman: Is there a problem sir?
Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.
Older Woman: Murdered the owner?
Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.
The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.
Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?
Older Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers. The officer is quite stunned.
Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.
The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer.
The officer examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.
Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.
Older Woman: Bet the liar told you I was speeding, too.
MORAL:
Don't Mess With Little Old Ladies

cola
12-06-2004, 06:42 PM
Your a bad girl. Red Bull & driving.NO NO NO :hammer2:

RP1
12-06-2004, 06:49 PM
Red Bull and driving = STUPID :D

topless
12-06-2004, 07:15 PM
Red Bull and driving = STUPID :D
I know it was stupid. I could have gone to jail without drinking more Red Bulls and working more hours at the club....did I mention that I'm a dude magnet even when I don't drink? :rollside:

Beautiful Noise
12-06-2004, 07:19 PM
I heard the Jails aren't that bad out that way ,They use Trailers so you should of felt right at Home :p :p

topless
12-06-2004, 07:21 PM
I heard the Jails aren't that bad out that way ,They use Trailers so you should of felt right at Home :p :p
Oh thank GOD!!!!!!!! :D

Beautiful Noise
12-06-2004, 07:24 PM
Oh thank GOD!!!!!!!! :D
:D :D :D :D :rollside:

topless
12-06-2004, 07:25 PM
:D :D :D :D :rollside:
I was worried making that left. :eek:

Beautiful Noise
12-06-2004, 07:29 PM
I was worried making that left. :eek:
Always remember that 3 Rights make a Left :idea: :D

topless
12-06-2004, 07:41 PM
Always remember that 3 Rights make a Left :idea: :D
How the hell do you think I made that left after the Red Bull? :jawdrop:

Blown 472
12-06-2004, 07:58 PM
I did learn my lesson but I have to go work out right now. Thank you all for your input. I'll be deleting this when I get back and learn how to do it. :smile:
I am going to have to give you a full body cavity search with my special probe.

likwidsukr
12-06-2004, 08:09 PM
I am going to have to give you a full body cavity search with my special probe.
LMFAO>>>>>>>> :smile:

hoolign
12-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Topless...once we're in the van..they won't have a chance incatchin us..2 26's of jack..downtown LA..you watch..jus like bonny n clyde..cept I cant afford a gun after the new shag in the van :idea: :idea: ...bring rocks..three buckets of rocks! and a rope!

TBONE1904
12-06-2004, 08:18 PM
:idea: If you would have went with a ROCKSTAR rather than the RED BULL you would have been toast.:cool:

topless
12-06-2004, 08:58 PM
:idea: If you would have went with a ROCKSTAR rather than the RED BULL you would have been toast.:cool:
Thank GOD for Red Bull!!!! :rollside:

Dusty Times
12-06-2004, 09:05 PM
An older lady gets pulled over for speeding...
Older Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?
Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding.
Older Woman: Oh, I see.
Officer: Can I see your license please?
Older Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.
Officer: Don't have one?
Older Woman: Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk driving.
Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.
Older Woman: I can't do that.
Officer: Why not?
Older Woman: I stole this car.
Officer: Stole it?
Older Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.
Officer: You what?
Older Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see.
The Officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.
Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please! The woman steps out of her vehicle.
Older woman: Is there a problem sir?
Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.
Older Woman: Murdered the owner?
Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.
The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.
Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?
Older Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers. The officer is quite stunned.
Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.
The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer.
The officer examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.
Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.
Older Woman: Bet the liar told you I was speeding, too.
MORAL:
Now thats FUNNY!!!! :D

topless
12-07-2004, 11:58 AM
:2purples: :eek: :eek: I am going to have to give you a full body cavity search with my special probe.
:2purples: :eek: :eek:

jdogginla
12-07-2004, 12:06 PM
I guess I should of read that thread............I opened it for a quick moment, but didn't have the patience to read it. Was it good.......lol :confused:

topless
12-07-2004, 12:09 PM
I guess I should of read that thread............I opened it for a quick moment, but didn't have the patience to read it. Was it good.......lol :confused:It sounded like he was bragging about downing 6 shots of vodka and a Rockstar then not getting drunk because he was the DD. Then getting pulled over and getting out of a DUI with an open container in his car. But at least he learned his lesson.

MsDrmr
12-07-2004, 12:12 PM
MORAL:

Unforgiven
12-07-2004, 12:17 PM
who knows, it might be fun being locked up in jail with you...you could be my "friend"

jackpunx
12-07-2004, 12:18 PM
I got a great sense of humor.. Some of this was pretty funny.. But have you ever thought about the opportunity to teach a lesson and help someone...
We got a kid.. 21 years old.. Drives drunk and tells us about it.. We roast his ass for 5 pages.. He gets sick of it.. Deletes the thread and bails..
You could have considered his age and the things that are important to people at that age and taken him under your wing instead of running him off..
Just something to think about
(no disrepect intended)

MsDrmr
12-07-2004, 12:24 PM
I got a great sense of humor.. Some of this was pretty funny.. But have you ever thought about the opportunity to teach a lesson and help someone...
We got a kid.. 21 years old.. Drives drunk and tells us about it.. We roast his ass for 5 pages.. He gets sick of it.. Deletes the thread and bails..
You could have considered his age and the things that are important to people at that age and taken him under your wing instead of running him off..
(no disrepect intended)
Amen, driving drunk is not a good thing at all, it should not be taken lightly as that is the #1 leading cause of death in teens. Every year more and more deaths occur because of sensless yougsters that think they are invinsible.
Especailly as we approach the holiday seasons. We need to remember to teach our children what the consequences of drinking and driving can be.... :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-07-2004, 12:25 PM
I must of missed that thread..

Her454
12-07-2004, 12:36 PM
(no disrepect intended)
I think he'll not only think twice next time he goes to drink a REDBULL but also the next time he posts. :)
Seriously, if anything good came out of that stupidity or it saved one life, then all the bashing/advice/humor yesterday/today is worth it.

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 12:36 PM
Amen, driving drunk is not a good thing at all, it should not be taken lightly as that is the #1 leading cause of death in teens.
You are wrong there. Traffic accidents are the leading cause and a small percentage is due to alcohol. Not trying to lighten up the message you are sending, but it simply isn't true. Here are some real facts taken from the ethan foundation:
~ Every 34 minutes someone is murdered; every 13 minutes someone dies in a highway cash.
~ Every 35 seconds there is an aggravated assault; every 15 seconds there is a highway injury.
~ America lost 620,000 citizens during all wars since 1775; more than 3 million were lost on the nation's highways during the last century.
~ In 1998 fewer than 700 people died in airplane crashes; more than 41,000 died in highway crashes.
~ In 1985, deaths from heart disease and tumors were responsible, respectively, for 11.8 and 15.6 life-years lost per death; motor vehicle crashes in the same year were responsible for 37.3 life-years lost per death.

jackpunx
12-07-2004, 12:42 PM
I think he'll not only think twice next time he goes to drink a REDBULL but also the next time he posts. :)
Seriously, if anything good came out of that stupidity or it saved one life, then all the bashing/advice/humor yesterday/today is worth it.
I agree.. but who's life is that going to save?
Dude is gone..
Im sure he'll come back .. but what if he dosnt..
I guess my point is that as more mature board members .. we have a small responsibilty.. and some of us dont realize the power we have when we bash someone..

Her454
12-07-2004, 12:43 PM
You are wrong there. Traffic accidents are the leading cause and a small percentage is due to alcohol. Not trying to lighten up the message you are sending, but it simply isn't true. Here are some real facts taken from the ethan foundation:
~ Every 34 minutes someone is murdered; every 13 minutes someone dies in a highway cash.
~ Every 35 seconds there is an aggravated assault; every 15 seconds there is a highway injury.
~ America lost 620,000 citizens during all wars since 1775; more than 3 million were lost on the nation's highways during the last century.
~ In 1998 fewer than 700 people died in airplane crashes; more than 41,000 died in highway crashes.
~ In 1985, deaths from heart disease and tumors were responsible, respectively, for 11.8 and 15.6 life-years lost per death; motor vehicle crashes in the same year were responsible for 37.3 life-years lost per death.
Justin, what's the small %, and I wonder how these stats would look if the accidents were broken out by alcohol involvement?

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 12:45 PM
I agree.. but who's life is that going to save?
Dude is gone..
Im sure he'll come back .. but what if he dosnt..
I guess my point is that as more mature board members .. we have a small responsibilty.. and some of us dont realize the power we have when we bash someone..
I agree. Like you said earlier, you have to think back when you were in your early 20s and what your mind set was. Better to reason than just name call or bash. It's kind of a family in here, and we all know what happens when you kick out your kids: they turn into crack whores. :rollside:

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Justin, what's the small %, and I wonder how these stats would look if the accidents were broken out by alcohol involvement?
I am just saying that in the big picture of all traffic accidents, alcohol actually plays a small role. The whole world is not driving drunk, thank god. Most accidents are due to other factors like weather, driver inexperience, driver fatigue etc.
That being said, the CHANCES you will be in an accident if you have been drinking go significantly up. I am not a supporter of drinking and driving, so don’t think I am defending it. I just think that the only thing worse than no information is false information.

moneysucker
12-07-2004, 01:00 PM
He will be back. He will re register with a new name and know a little better what flys here and what doesn't. Most on here are past the whole frat boy/ sorority girl syndrome and now think about what they did in the past could have killed them or someone else. Now that someone else is your wife and kids and you all are saying the same thing that your elders would had you told this story to them. When he told his friends this story, he got congradulated and told how lucky he was and became the center of attention. He came on here thinking he would be in instantly with a story which got him such praise among his circle of friends. He is young and will grow up. I was there a few years ago the reaming he received may have actually have helped and made a difference by showing that it is not only the cops and his parents that disaprove of this type of action. He will think twice before bragging about being stupid.

MsDrmr
12-07-2004, 01:01 PM
well then..shut my mouth...Thanks for the info though, I don't like to just shoot my mouth based on incorrect info.

Trigger
12-07-2004, 01:18 PM
I did not get to read his thread at all, but it sounds like he did something stupid and others hammered him for doing so. Maybe it could have been handled a little more maturely. I am only guessing, but I believe it would be accurate to say that some of those that bashed him have been on the water with their boats after having a few to many. That is no more right than what he did. Before roasting someone think of what you have done in the same situations and act accordingly. I am not for drinking and driving, but teach him don't scar him.

jbtrailerjim
12-07-2004, 01:24 PM
I wasn't a part of the flaming yesterday but I can't say I feel sorry for him. His post came off kinda like he was bragging about getting out of a D.U.I. Even though he stated in the post that he felt like shit for doing what he did, it still kind of came off like he was not that serious. I hope if anything he learned his lesson and he will think twice before he slams six shot's of vodka or any kind of alcohol and get's behind the wheel. Drinking and driving is nothing to joke about. God knows I did some stupid things when I was his age and I'm very thankful I never hurt myself or anybody else.

MsDrmr
12-07-2004, 01:45 PM
the only way to know how he really felt about his behavior, is for him to show through his behavior. If he never does it again,, then he probably feels like shit, if he does it again, obviously, the impact and fear of being arrested was not enough for him

jackpunx
12-07-2004, 01:49 PM
you dont always have to make someone feel like shit to teach them something..

NOTALENT
12-07-2004, 01:54 PM
Wow..So much more has been said. It's funny how all these new things come up. I never once said I was proud of drinking and driving. In fact I beleive I said that I "felt like a prick". In fact I mentioned numerous time's that I felt like a dumb ass. It was just mis interpreted. I was not braggin of anything. How ever I was extremley happy that I got off clean. There were many arguments and comments that went around..mainly due to my age, or the fact that I had alchol in my system, although I was below the legal limit. I passed the breathalizer. And I did have a driver for the way home. As for running and hiding from the boards..no I didnt run, I went to the Gym. I simply stated I was closing the thread and many even asked me to, no big deal. I loved the fact that that so many people were mad and said such things. I felt like shit already..and they contributed to it to help it soak in more. And believe me it did. As for why this happened...I dont know..I am so passionate about this and very against it. I cant say why I did it I know when I am drunk, or cant drive. When people tell me there drunk and they cant drive, or are saying they can when they obviously cant...I dont see how they can say that..Evan when I am shit faced beyond recognition...I know I cant drive..And I wont. And I know exactly what I am doing. Maybe other people arent like this..or have negative remarks to say about this as well, but I cant stop that..so feel free to discuss it and make comments...I will still be here..to respond.

topless
12-07-2004, 02:05 PM
you dont always have to make someone feel like shit to teach them something..
Next time my children do something wrong, I'll just tell them no no honey. Here, go play with your friends and don't do that again. I guess I should make them feel good about themselves so they can grow up and find that when they have no consequences to pay for their actions. :rolleyes:

HighRoller
12-07-2004, 02:07 PM
The problem lies in the fact that you drank what you did, and then made the decision that you were okay to drive. Hello? Drinking Red Bull or Rockstar makes you feel more sober than you are, which is mistake number one. Number two, how many people get arrested or killed after making the same "self-evaluation" that you did? You weren't in control, or sober, you were lucky. And if I remember the post correctly, you said a few celabratory words and a few bad words about the cop when explaining how you passed the breath test, like you pulled one over on him. You getting off was the WORST thing that could have happened because somewhere, someplace in the back of your mind there's a little piece of info that tells you it's okay to drink like that and drive again because you got away with it. All it will take is a few shots and you'll do the same thing again. Guaranteed.
Next time, hand over the keys to a REAL DD before you drink, please. Thank you.

NOTALENT
12-07-2004, 02:10 PM
The problem lies in the fact that you drank what you did, and then made the decision that you were okay to drive. Hello? Drinking Red Bull or Rockstar makes you feel more sober than you are, which is mistake number one. Number two, how many people get arrested or killed after making the same "self-evaluation" that you did? You weren't in control, or sober, you were lucky. And if I remember the post correctly, you said a few celabratory words and a few bad words about the cop when explaining how you passed the breath test, like you pulled one over on him. You getting off was the WORST thing that could have happened because somewhere, someplace in the back of your mind there's a little piece of info that tells you it's okay to drink like that and drive again because you got away with it. All it will take is a few shots and you'll do the same thing again. Guaranteed.
Next time, hand over the keys to a REAL DD before you drink, please. Thank you.
No..you dont know what i think..I did not say anything about the cop..Especially about pulling one over on him..because I didnt..I took all the test and passed..you cant cheat on those test..So how would I pull one over on him.

jackpunx
12-07-2004, 02:19 PM
Next time my children do something wrong, I'll just tell them no no honey. Here, go play with your friends and don't do that again. I guess I should make them feel good about themselves so they can grow up and find that when they have no consequences to pay for their actions. :rolleyes:
Its called positive re enforcement.. And yes it works.. And next time your children do something that you scold them for.. Go ahead and make fun of them after.. it will help them a lot..
I’m not trying to get in an argument with you about what is right and wrong or how to raise kids or to deal with people.. All I was suggesting if you read my first reply was.. that we have opportunities to guide people.. Sometimes its in boating… If someone thought it was funny to drive through a 5mph zone at 40mph and flash to a group of people after bashing them for doing it.. Wouldn’t you let them know that they are responsible for their wake and there might be objects in the water..or kids swimming … and all the BS that comes with it.. So that when you were on the same lake as them it might be a little safer for you and yours?
Its just a thought.. Not an attack..
BROP..
its not even about you personaly dont take it like that. Its about sending people away bitter..

1978 Rogers
12-07-2004, 02:19 PM
All the cop had to due was take you to the police station for another breathalizer. The extra wait time probably would have put you over the limit. I think you got off because the cop let you off. my opinion.
I got a DUI when I was 22. Luckily I didn't hurt anybody then and all the other times I drove intoxicated. I don't drink and drive anymore. The consequences are much to large.

MsDrmr
12-07-2004, 02:45 PM
No judgement here, I have never been put into a position like that. I don't drink to the point that I feel impaired (sp)
I think what you did was wrong, and fortunatly this time no one paid with their lives, becaus a reason of why you did it, would not have brought back a life taken. Think about that.
Next time your impaired and feel like driving (legally drunk or not) stop and think if you want to kill someone, or would you want someone to kill a loved one of yours because they "thought they were okay to drive....

Wicky
12-07-2004, 03:56 PM
Where's RiverDave???
.08=dollars!!!!
.10=cents
Mow,
Wicky

4day!!
12-07-2004, 07:50 PM
No..you dont know what i think..I did not say anything about the cop..Especially about pulling one over on him..because I didnt..I took all the test and passed..you cant cheat on those test..So how would I pull one over on him.
Dude, your exact words were "HAHA SUCKA". And you also bragged about how you got off before by talking your way out of it, even when you did fail the breathalizer.. Not trying to bash again, but c'mon guy don't back peddle and say you didn't bad mouth the cop.. I truly do hope you learned a lesson. There is way too much to be lost in your future to have to go through something like that..

moneysucker
12-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Yes, technically you passed the tests. You were lucky that the shots had not been processed into your blood stream. I bet 15 more minutes and you would have been on here selling your computer to pay for a lawyer. As for Red bull or Rock stars making you feel less drunk I have not seen the scientific results on this but from my knowledge, drinking with energy drinks is reportedly bad because the caffine runs the booze into your system faster. But with that said, This is a losing battle. I have been there and so have at least 2/3 of your jury here in this thread. Just the old pot calling the young pot black. People actually care about others on the boards and the harrasment you are getting is part of that sometimes it is like having more parents than you need. Have fun with the rest of the thread.

ratso
12-07-2004, 09:33 PM
Glad to see you back Brop... :wink:

moneysucker
12-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Glad to see you back Brop... :wink:
Hey, He said he got lucky. He said he felt like crap. He even said it was the wrong thing to do. I think he has had his balls kicked in enough.

topless
12-07-2004, 10:19 PM
The End :hammer2: :eek: :hammerhea

ratso
12-07-2004, 10:26 PM
The End :hammer2: :eek: :hammerhea
I doubt that...

topless
12-07-2004, 10:27 PM
And The Drama Continues..............

Keithb87
12-08-2004, 08:28 AM
And The Drama Continues..............
Would you expect anything less here?????

Jetboatguru
12-08-2004, 09:33 AM
Every14 minutes Kim Hanson is fisting himself
Imagine that

HM
12-08-2004, 10:06 AM
Imagine that
I try not to. :boxed:

NOTALENT
12-08-2004, 10:13 AM
Yes, technically you passed the tests. You were lucky that the shots had not been processed into your blood stream. I bet 15 more minutes and you would have been on here selling your computer to pay for a lawyer. As for Red bull or Rock stars making you feel less drunk I have not seen the scientific results on this but from my knowledge, drinking with energy drinks is reportedly bad because the caffine runs the booze into your system faster. But with that said, This is a losing battle. I have been there and so have at least 2/3 of your jury here in this thread. Just the old pot calling the young pot black. People actually care about others on the boards and the harrasment you are getting is part of that sometimes it is like having more parents than you need. Have fun with the rest of the thread.
I never stated that the rockstar made me feel less drunk...I simply stated that I had about 6 shots of vodka and a rockstar. Thinking that would dilute or make me sober..would be a joke... But I do here what ur all saying.

Keithb87
12-08-2004, 10:20 AM
When I was a youngster (17 or 18) ... I got pulled over for excessive speed and suspision of DUI. My eyes were blood shot, and I was probally well over the legal limit.
The cop asked me to get out of the car and gave me the field sobrity tests. I passed the all and then he asked me to recite the alphabet.
I popped off ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDBCA... :D
He said " Get back in your car smart ass and go home... I don't want to see you out here again tonight"
I learned my lesson that night....
Know the albhabet backwards..... :D :D :D
That was also the last time I drove drunk.

NOTALENT
12-08-2004, 10:25 AM
haha..damn..I cant even do that sober.. :messedup: