PDA

View Full Version : Who knows Heaters!

WetWillie
12-06-2004, 10:34 PM
I have a 5000sqrft wharehouse. It is cold out there. I know I cant worm the whole thing. Does anyone know of a good portable effecient heater model??
I need something between industrial and Home depot??
Ideas?? Thoughts?? :supp:

Bre
12-06-2004, 10:39 PM
Something call a BRE.... it works pretty well... may only warm one thing up at a time though

Outnumbered
12-06-2004, 10:41 PM
Something call a BRE.... it works pretty well... may only warm one thing up at a time though
:supp: :supp: :lightsabe

WetWillie
12-06-2004, 10:43 PM
How much does one of them run?? :rolleyes:

Bre
12-06-2004, 10:44 PM
How much does one of them run?? :rolleyes:
:D
I thought it was funny :( Sorry...another bad joke from Bre :(

JustMVG
12-07-2004, 12:42 AM
Uhh Bre, are you still trying to get rid of those ummm "Hand Warmer" thingy's you ordered? Somehow i just cain't see a man tryin to warm himself w just one of those :eek: and he did say it was a large warehouse..... But if it were the Actual Bre handwarmer than i'd say go for it..... :) :) MikeVG

hoolign
12-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Go with radiant heat!.the best system for large areas far as I am concerned, another option would be to look into a small boiler and heat with steam, ...Under floor would be an option but it would require tearing out part of the concrete floor, this is all depending on what you consider cold..up here when I can't pour the Jack out of the bottle..she's cold!
:D ..Do you have natural gas available?also.. there are some very efficient wood burning furnaces available depending on just how big this area is..
probably the cheapest way to go would be to put Tom Brown on a chain with 16 bran muffins within 2.76 inches of his reach..the rage generated from this would actually heat a small American community..or Saskatchewan! :D :D

SSTahoe
12-07-2004, 07:01 AM
We have Radiant heater to heat our 12,000 sq.ft shop they work great but natural gas is high right now so it cost about $400 a month to heat. The ceiling is 30' high though, have you looked at Clean Burn Furnaces they burn used motor oil...if you have a supply of oil you could use this is a nice set up.
WWW.cleanburn.com

ChumpChange
12-07-2004, 07:27 AM
have you looked at Clean Burn Furnaces they burn used motor oil...if you have a supply of oil you could use this is a nice set up.
WWW.cleanburn.com
Kragen doesn't like taking my oil anymore so this idea will let me just drop it off in WW's parking lot at night.

ROZ
12-07-2004, 11:13 AM
Kragen doesn't like taking my oil anymore so this idea will let me just drop it off in WW's parking lot at night.
I was thinking the same thing :D

ROZ
12-07-2004, 11:29 AM
I stepped into a 92mph fastball once...Does that count? :D

spectratoad
12-07-2004, 12:16 PM
I'll take two. Got a couple ares that need to be warmed. :p