PDA

View Full Version : Lake Havasu on MTV.............

barbigrl
04-17-2006, 09:22 PM
"One Bad Trip" is the TV show. I glanced at the tv and recognized our weekend playground! These young girls go to Havasu, their Dad's disguise themselves and follow them there! And watch all the mischeive they get into! Pretty much Havasu to the T!
Anyone else see it?

Magic34
04-17-2006, 09:24 PM
"One Bad Trip" is the TV show. I glanced at the tv and recognized our weekend playground! These young girls go to Havasu, their Dad's disguise themselves and follow them there! And watch all the mischeive they get into! Pretty much Havasu to the T!
Anyone else see it?
I know they did one last year (2005) spring break.

barbigrl
04-17-2006, 09:28 PM
I have been watching in the background for people on HB!! Kokomos too!!

Kilrtoy
04-17-2006, 09:41 PM
A guy that was partying with us last weekend met some CHICK from MTV and she put him on that show.....surprised it was already on

Kilrtoy
04-17-2006, 09:47 PM
what are you watching 18 year old's night time soap opera for ??? shouldn't you be planning some "hot boat" 55th annual third tuseday of the month taco night some where in the 949 :rollside: ??? just bugging, :rolleyes: what, are you not allowed in parker anymore ?? haven't seen ya in awhile ?? keyes
Well actually after the PARKER ALLSTARS banned her and she jumped over to BEAUMONT and they fell apart, she jumpd on the NOW DEFUCT "D" ROW..... I guess that would make her homeless as about right now.....
maybe the MOHAVE CREW will pick her up on a early season trade

Eliminator 4 Life
04-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Anyone else see it?
dude that is like two years old.... :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Well actually after the PARKER ALLSTARS banned her and she jumped over to BEAUMONT and they fell apart, she jumpd on the NOW DEFUCT "D" ROW..... I guess that would make her homeless as about right now.....
thought she was part of the bullhead city crew haha sorry Melissa I had to :cool:

Jordy
04-17-2006, 09:59 PM
Sorry MyGurl, but that's not exactly correct. D Row kicked her unemployed ass out and she went crawling back to the Gaystars, I mean Allstars.
Perhaps her lackluster performance as the Sandbox Kid in Havasu contributed to her demise on D Row:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC_2004out.jpg
Didn't you see what the Gaystars made her do to get back in the club???
This was on the road to the Desert Bar:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23sign.jpg
Apparently nobody honked as she's pulling her hair out. :(
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23sign2.jpg
:D :D :D

TRIMM MANN
04-18-2006, 07:10 AM
Just made my morning. :crossx:

NOTALENT
04-18-2006, 07:18 AM
Mainevent and I were suppost to be on E TV...They filmed me up on the stage @ kokohos for a bit and got footage of him as well....
The MTV thing was from last year though...if its where they rented the house boat.

GHT
04-18-2006, 07:21 AM
Gotta admit.... That's some funny F#ckin' Sh1t right there...... :D :D

frdvschvy
04-18-2006, 07:24 AM
One of the girls from the "One Bad Trip" episode you are referring to is one of my good friends sister. It was great sitting down with him, and watching his sister get freaky. Then again, it was not anything different than what we had already seen in person.

BoatFloating
04-18-2006, 07:33 AM
Sorry MyGurl, but that's not exactly correct. D Row kicked her unemployed ass out and she went crawling back to the Gaystars, I mean Allstars.
Perhaps her lackluster performance as the Sandbox Kid in Havasu contributed to her demise on D Row:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC_2004out.jpg
Didn't you see what the Gaystars made her do to get back in the club???
This was on the road to the Desert Bar:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23sign.jpg
Apparently nobody honked as she's pulling her hair out. :(
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23sign2.jpg
:D :D :D
I think that pretty much says it all.....

Mrs.Killer
04-18-2006, 07:33 AM
Those pics are f***in funny. I think its time to get your own boat sweetie.

havaduner
04-18-2006, 08:39 AM
LMAO :)

Phat Matt
04-18-2006, 08:59 AM
Those pics are f***in funny. I think its time to get your own boat sweetie.
She has one.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/2265avatar2.JPG

Ziggy
04-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Poor Mel........can't catch a break for nothin'........ :p
My opinion on shows that promote Havasu and the depicted behavior is fuel for more brainless idiots to show up and ruin our playground...just remember what the MTV Spring Break show did to infuse more issues......now we all deal with possible alchohol bans in the channal and other idiodic rules the city wants to employ from the overcrowding....closures of Sandbar and Copper on the holidays and more to come I'd bet.
Might be just my opinion but they should kick the camera's out of town if all they want to show on TV is the crazy T&A, half naked girls. Its just inviting more riff-raff.
The partying, fun, T&A, and hanging with friends won't go away(thank you :rollside: ), but lets not invite every Tom, Dick and Harry to screw it up for the rest of us.
ok, off my box.

JB in so cal
04-18-2006, 09:40 AM
The partying, fun, T&A, and hanging with friends won't go away(thank you :rollside: ), but lets not forget that Tom's dick is hairy just like the rest of us.ok, off my box.[/QUOTE]
huh? You OK, Zig? :rollside:

fourspeednup
04-18-2006, 10:06 AM
:(
:)
I thought you were up in Mohave anyway? :D :D

Ziggy
04-18-2006, 10:22 AM
LOL---you guys sleigh me :p
DILLIGAF gets a free pass. :)
JB, well I should have known you'd gay it up somehow.... :rolleyes:

Ziggy
04-18-2006, 10:30 AM
All Havasupians aren't bad afterall :)
Thanks Ziggy
anytime mr HD&Boatrider ;) now, about that private launch area at Mohave :crossx: :)

Biglue
04-18-2006, 10:30 AM
I think MTV can help divert the traffic off Havasu by airing specials about Lake Mohave and such. :D

Biglue
04-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Never gonna happen :)
Ya saw that huh? lol