PDA

View Full Version : Time Change...

NOTALENT
12-28-2005, 07:03 AM
What are do you think??? As of 2007 we are suppost to change time and it will be getting dark at about 8pm everyday...Sounds good....but sure will have some flaws....
What do you think...???

GHT
12-28-2005, 07:05 AM
Change time??? Details? No more daylight savings for the whole country? :confused:

NOTALENT
12-28-2005, 07:11 AM
Change time??? Details? No more daylight savings for the whole country? :confused:
As of 2007 California is supposed to change the time. I think only 3 states opted to keep daylight savings time. Due to the fact of them feeling that we have no lifes once we get off work at 5pm its dark etc...probably to help the emonomy pick up a little in the people spending more money areas... :rollside:

Forkin' Crazy
12-28-2005, 07:11 AM
'07? :confused:
Isn't the main reason so the children won't have to wait for the bus in the dark?

JetBoatRich
12-28-2005, 07:14 AM
I missed it :rolleyes: what is the plan :argue:

chub
12-28-2005, 07:16 AM
'07? :confused:
Isn't the main reason so the children won't have to wait for the bus in the dark?
It's gotta be about money don't you think? The gubment words say kids but it's really about economy.

Wet Dream
12-28-2005, 07:17 AM
You've got a lot of people confused on this. Maybe you could post the article that you read this from?

NOTALENT
12-28-2005, 07:21 AM
Actually I heard it from a few people...looks like they played the phone game a little bit....here is the main article and history...Looks like there just changing the days where we change time... :hammerhea
http://www.energy.ca.gov/daylightsaving.html

Wet Dream
12-28-2005, 07:27 AM
Ok, so what I'm getting out of it is that they are utilizing a more efficient DST by changing the times for turning the clock in spring and fall making DST longer, saving more energy? Not really changing time for California, but the whole country.

AltarGirl
12-28-2005, 07:27 AM
What? I'm confused. :confused:
What's a time change?:p

NOTALENT
12-28-2005, 07:28 AM
Ok, so what I'm getting out of it is that they are utilizing a more efficient DST by changing the times for turning the clock in spring an d fall making DST longer, saving more energy? Not really changing time for California, but the whole country.
Yeah..thats the jist of it.... Im sure it has something to do with spending more money as well... :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-28-2005, 07:30 AM
I thought I heard that Cali was going to elliminate the time change also. :confused:

NOTALENT
12-28-2005, 07:31 AM
I thought I heard that Cali was going to elliminate the time change also. :confused:
Thats what I heard...but like I said...that damn Telephone Game...came into play... :rollside:

SummerBreeze
12-28-2005, 07:35 AM
If this time change thingie has an effect on our habbits (when we go to bed)do you think it has changed how often we hump??
Just something I was thinking about

GHT
12-28-2005, 07:36 AM
Seems to be a lot of people hearing a bunch of different stories.... Guess I'll wait and see when it happens... :cool:
I heard California is going to have a massive earthquake, break off of main land U.S. float 400 miles West then they are going to change their time zone back 2 more hours. That's how I heard the story... :) :D

hoolign
12-28-2005, 07:43 AM
As of 2007 California is supposed to change the time. I think only 3 states opted to keep daylight savings time. Due to the fact of them feeling that we have no lifes once we get off work at 5pm its dark etc...probably to help the emonomy pick up a little in the people spending more money areas... :rollside:
It also may have something to do with red chickens being able to sing better with peanut butter labels on thier wings ?? but then again..that's just what I heard :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
12-28-2005, 07:45 AM
It also may have something to do with red chickens being able to sing better with peanut butter labels on thier wings ?? but then again..that's just what I heard :rolleyes:
haha...how in they hell you thought that up...I dunno.... :rollside:

dmontzsta
12-28-2005, 07:52 AM
So AZ has been right all along? :)
The clippers lost to the kings by 17? daaaayum!
:)

Forkin' Crazy
12-28-2005, 07:54 AM
haha...how in they hell you thought that up...I dunno.... :rollside:
I'm not so sure I want to know!!!! :eek:

AZKC
12-28-2005, 08:13 AM
So AZ has been right all along? :)
AZ sucks :crossx: We do everything wrong :skull:

RiverToysJas
12-28-2005, 08:33 AM
California is currently on Standard time. Az is on DST year around.
Most of the country in 2007 will be going to Daylight Save Time for an extra month....that means an extra month, like it is during summer time here in Ca. California has asked to keep summer hours year around.
RTJas :D

azgfboatgirl
12-28-2005, 08:34 AM
I never change my clock....I just have to remember not to Cali at 7:30 to do business cause I'd wake you all up really early. :crossx:

Sleek-Jet
12-28-2005, 08:38 AM
California is currently on Standard time. Az is on DST year around.
Most of the country in 2007 will be going to Daylight Save Time for an extra month....that means an extra month, like it is during summer time here in Ca. California has asked to keep summer hours year around.
RTJas :D
Actually, AZ is on Mountain Standard Time... not Pacific Daylight Time... we do have our dignity you know... :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-28-2005, 09:24 AM
Actually, AZ is on Mountain Standard Time...
There's just so many damn mountains in AZ...

Tom Brown
12-28-2005, 09:31 AM
Daylight savings time will burn your crops.

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 09:32 AM
Man I could get more done if there were more daylight. Wonder if this will have an effect other things like criminal activity, car accidents, etc.. Would be nice for a change. Wouldn't have to mow my lawn in the dark. :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
12-28-2005, 09:33 AM
There's just so many damn mountains in AZ...
More mountains than ocean... :D