PDA

View Full Version : Street Race in Nevada !!!!!

Squirtin Thunder
12-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Who has info on the Nevada Silver State road races. I contacted someone about a month ago and just can't remember who I talked with.
Please help me out
Jim
BTW- I think I lost my memory cell that had that info !!!

Squirtin Thunder
12-07-2004, 06:47 PM
Thats it !!!
Thank you !!!
Jim

ELIMINAT THIS
12-07-2004, 06:48 PM
Who has info on the Nevada Silver State road races. I contacted someone about a month ago and just can't remember who I talked with.
Please help me out
Jim
Squirtin Thunder= I heard that they are puting BIG RED back togeter. Im sure even a ford guy can dig that ride :eek: :eek:

Sleek-Jet
12-07-2004, 06:48 PM
I didn't think anything powered by a Ford could go fast enough to run the Silver State... :D :crossx:

Sleek-Jet
12-07-2004, 06:51 PM
i like ANYTHING that goes fast :D
I do too, I was just getting the blue oval boys rilled up this evening, it doesn't take much. :devil:

Squirtin Thunder
12-07-2004, 06:57 PM
I do too, I was just getting the blue oval boys rilled up this evening, it doesn't take much. :devil:
Well I don't take offence to small stuff like that. I will just prove my point on the dirt on the asphalt or in the water.
Rocks don't float !!!!

TRG
12-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Well I don't take offence to small stuff like that. I will just prove my point on the dirt on the asphalt or in the water.
Rocks don't float !!!!
we'll have to see how my "sinking rock" does against your...
F FUC#ED
O OVER
R REBUILT
D "DINGY"
lol could'nt pass that one up! ;)

Dr. Eagle
12-07-2004, 07:52 PM
F FUC#ED
O OVER
R REBUILT
D "DINGY"
F requent
Overhaul
Rapid
Depreciation

Squirtin Thunder
12-07-2004, 08:08 PM
F FUC#ED
O OVER
R REBUILT
D "DINGY"
stop talking that way about me !!!

Squirtin Thunder
12-08-2004, 07:47 AM
:eat:

STV_Keith
12-08-2004, 08:52 AM
Yep, it looks like Big Red is going to do a come-back. It was in the Baer brakes booth at SEMA, and looking good. It better have more this time around though - the bar has been raised significantly.
The current record holder is a Chrysler LeBaron bodied ARCA car I believe. Not sure what was in it for make of motor though.

NOTALENT
12-08-2004, 10:19 AM
F requent
Overhaul
Rapid
Depreciation
Found
On
Rroad
Ddead
F**ked
On
Race
Day

RiverDave
12-08-2004, 10:46 AM
Please help me out
Jim
Squirtin Thunder, I was talking to you about it quite a bit on the phone awhile back.. I told you to get in touch with STVKeith and PartyCat as they are both participants / staff at the race etc.. :)
RD

76BARRON
12-08-2004, 11:02 AM
just don't post it on the board's or anything................it would be uncool to let the secret out............not that anyone would be interested :rolleyes:

rvrpig
12-08-2004, 01:24 PM
www.silverstateclassic.com

76BARRON
12-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Thanks RVRPIG........Hope you don't get in trouble for sharing this info!...
....I would hate to see you put on DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION! :D :D :D