PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ducky.... great repair on my boat

O/B Dude
12-08-2004, 12:03 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for a killer repair. :)
The prior owner of my boat did a crap repair to fix a hole in one of the sponsons. I had Scott fix it the right way and blend 2 colors of gel. Looks great even on the inside!
Thanks again!

superdave013
12-08-2004, 04:45 AM
nice, I've heard he's doing some nice work out there.

shadow
12-08-2004, 04:58 AM
Went by and met Scott yesterday.Seems like a real nice guy and sounds like he is eagar to please his customers.great way to start a new buss.
good to hear of great customer service and quality work.Keep up the good work Scott.

a catered life
12-08-2004, 07:41 AM
Whats The Company And What Do They Do I Might Need To Use Them

DUCKY
12-08-2004, 11:01 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for a killer repair. :)
The prior owner of my boat did a crap repair to fix a hole in one of the sponsons. I had Scott fix it the right way and blend 2 colors of gel. Looks great even on the inside!
Thanks again!
Thanks Chris, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife.
I think it's safe to say that low profile boats, dock cleats, and the idiotic previous owner of your boat, just don't make a good combination!
I'm glad you were happy with your boat,
Thanks Again!

hoolign
12-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Whats The Company And What Do They Do I Might Need To Use Them
He build prosthetics for boating related penile injuries..that's the long and the short of it!

O/B Dude
12-09-2004, 03:28 PM
I guess I should have mentioned the name of the shop in the first post... Must be old age setting in. :D Its Fast Fiberglass and mMarine and they do fiberglass, gelcoat, mechanical repairs and rigging. You'd have to get with Scott for all the info. His number is in his signature on his posts. Great guy to deal with and really good work. So many people only comment when they get bad service, figured the people that do good work should get comments too. Thanks again for taking care of it for me Scott.

Tom Brown
12-09-2004, 03:40 PM
How about a picture of the boat and the repair, O/B Dude. :cool: