PDA

View Full Version : Need A Man With The Right Tools And Knows How To Use Them

a catered life
12-08-2004, 07:39 AM
HELP MEMBER IN DISTRESS
i knew that would get you in here you horny dog!!!!! ;)
HB member needs some serious help :confused: i feel very violated and forced to preform weird sex acts (well I'm not complaining about that part)
calling any electrician in the high desert area palmdale, lancaster, santa clarita. we are getting a teppe set in our bunghole :D we need a security light on the garage. there is already electricity outside with a switch there just need a minor work done. we have the light already. some butthole company told us $250 yesterday :jawdrop: (i cater for a living and dont know much about elecrtic stuff except if you screw with it it hurts alot) we just want to put a lil light on the boat for security reasons not recreate the suns effect. i am calling on my hb family HELP :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :hammer2:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-08-2004, 08:17 AM
jetboat Rich may know someone out that way.. :)

NashvilleBound
12-08-2004, 08:22 AM
Got a good boater/electrical friend just outside of Hemet. How close is that to you?

JetBoatRich
12-08-2004, 08:31 AM
I could help :D
Willie, she is right I may know someone :rolleyes:
Buy a light and lets install it, if you have power already out there! Call me later I am sure we could work something out :D next lunch at Coach's is on you :supp:

a catered life
12-08-2004, 09:34 AM
cool didnt even think about rich!!!!1 :p how stupid of me
hey rich i will call you or see you on saturday at get together
cassandra was wondering when do you have time to install a light? she said your gone all week and at coachs on saturday and sunday are we suppose to be squeezed in between a few sierras nevada and hot wings :sqeyes: :D :rolleyes: lol lmao

a catered life
12-08-2004, 09:34 AM
Got a good boater/electrical friend just outside of Hemet. How close is that to you?
thanks nash to far

a catered life
12-08-2004, 09:35 AM
thanks vee dont know why i didnt call him first :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-08-2004, 09:49 AM
thanks vee dont know why i didnt call him first :p
LOL!! . :D :D :D

Unforgiven
12-08-2004, 01:59 PM
HELP MEMBER IN DISTRESS
i knew that would get you in here you horny dog!!!!! ;)
HB member needs some serious help :confused: i feel very violated and forced to preform weird sex acts (well I'm not complaining about that part)
calling any electrician in the high desert area palmdale, lancaster, santa clarita. we are getting a teppe set in our bunghole :D we need a security light on the garage. there is already electricity outside with a switch there just need a minor work done. we have the light already. some butthole company told us $250 yesterday :jawdrop: (i cater for a living and dont know much about elecrtic stuff except if you screw with it it hurts alot) we just want to put a lil light on the boat for security reasons not recreate the suns effect. i am calling on my hb family HELP :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :hammer2:
I can come do the install for you...but at a price ...I want bunny166, in2inmx,
mrs frenchie,mrs kilrtoy (Yvonne) and for dessert....HER454...

BLOWN HOWARD
12-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Hey is that your boat over at prime marine???????

Unforgiven
12-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Hey is that your boat over at prime marine???????
yup, as soon as we get done with this damm outage I'll go pick it up...Mike's been real patient with me...This outage has screwed up the time table on the boat...it won't get graphics done till after first of the year....

BLOWN HOWARD
12-08-2004, 07:54 PM
were did you pick up that thing at, What kind of bottom and what kind of top does she have? Your storage bill is going to be outrageous!!!!

a catered life
12-08-2004, 08:36 PM
dam :cool: i want them too thanks i think jet boat rich is going to help me between the beers and hot wings this weekend

Kilrtoy
12-08-2004, 08:45 PM
If it was my light i could maybe swing that, but its someones else's :yuk: