PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for Christmas?

hoolign
12-08-2004, 11:41 AM
I'm just hopin everyone likes what I got them :rolleyes:

Sweet Addiction
12-08-2004, 11:42 AM
I think I got a GPS in the stocking and hopefully a new Depth finder. Just so those Sand Bars don't find me anymore. :D

BarryMac
12-08-2004, 11:46 AM
hey Hoolie, did you get me the same thing that I got last year??? :220v:

Sweet Addiction
If need be I could swing you some Cardboard boxes for Christmas if you like. :D

RiverOtter
I want this
http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/2005-Luxury-Cat-2.jpg

hoolign
12-08-2004, 11:47 AM
hey Hoolie, did you get me the same thing that I got last year??? :220v:
Yeah..cept it's blue :D

a catered life
12-08-2004, 11:49 AM
:idea: a lot of snow in the northern mountains will make my christmas ;) lotsa snow now makes full lakes and rivers later :D :D

hoolign
I want this
http://www.eticketboats.com/luxury_cat/luxury_cat-Images/2005-Luxury-Cat-2.jpg
OHHHH...that's a good one you buy me one and I'll get you one! :D

topless
A pink van with shag carpet and a sun roof for the giraffe???? Oh I couldn't have asked for more. :rollside:

hoolign
12-08-2004, 11:50 AM
A pink van with shag carpet and a sun roof for the giraffe???? Oh I couldn't have asked for more. :rollside:
I was going to get you an operation to have your gag reflex removed :)

RiverOtter
12-08-2004, 11:52 AM
OHHHH...that's a good one you buy me one and I'll get you one! :D
Deal! Shake on it. mmmmmmmmmm :idea: Maybe we could con NashvilleBound to buy us both one cause he's gots the money :D

BarryMac
12-08-2004, 11:53 AM
lmfao...

phebus
12-08-2004, 11:54 AM
That's not a gift, that is an investment. :D

hoolign
12-08-2004, 11:57 AM
That's not a gift, that is an investment. :D
Don't tell her ..but it's more of a gift to me :D

BarryMac
12-08-2004, 12:02 PM
Don't tell her ..but it's more of a gift to me :D
there you go again hoolie, thinkin' of yourself again, maybe you should get a reduction, that would be a gift for her...

Her454
12-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Nothing, my wish has already come true. :D

Unforgiven
12-08-2004, 12:24 PM
My wish? I would like Tracy to get the blower, that way I get what I want....HER for the weekend!!! :D

Her454
12-08-2004, 12:28 PM
My wish? I would like Tracy to get the blower, that way I get what I want....HER for the weekend!!! :D
you would have to spell my name right for me to even consider that.......:)

Unforgiven
12-08-2004, 12:31 PM
TRACEY TRACI TRACYyou would have to spell my name right for me to even consider that.......:)
it's still you.......

AMC-Nut
I just want one of those girls who hangs with Shake-Yo-Azz!

topless
you would have to spell my name right for me to even consider that.......:)
Shhhhh T, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he doesn't know it. Keep it to yourself till you get the blower. Did I tell you he's great in a race trailer?

Unforgiven
12-08-2004, 12:33 PM
Shhhhh T, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he doesn't know it. Keep it to yourself till you get the blower. Did I tell you he's great in a race trailer?
I'm sure she'll get first hand knowledge of this...if my dream cums true :sleeping:

Her454
12-08-2004, 12:33 PM
TRACEY TRACI TRACY
it's still you.......
Technically its spelled with a Y. My mother turns over in her grave every time I spell it with an I, but lets just say I had an identity crisis in high school and a need to piss my mother off and be my own person. LOL...
Sorry mom.....:)

Unforgiven
12-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Technically its spelled with a Y. My mother turns over in her grave every time I spell it with an I, but lets just say I had an identity crisis in high school and a need to piss my mother off and be my own person. LOL...
well, lets really piss her off....you can have an affair with me....just don't tell topless :supp:

MsDrmr
12-08-2004, 12:35 PM
yeah, spelling a girls name wrong, is never a good start. and calling a girl by anothers girls name, is never a pretty finish. :D
This year, to be honest, I want nothing, I want to see the kids' face light up with excitment, and the mr extatic about what me and the kids worked so hard to make him this year.

topless
12-08-2004, 12:37 PM
I thought she forgave you when you got that big heart tattoo that says MOM in the middle. :)

Her454
12-08-2004, 12:39 PM
well, lets really piss her off....
Seriously, what I wouldnt give for the chance to be able to do that again........

hoolign
12-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Holy hijack Batman :D :D

Unforgiven
12-08-2004, 12:41 PM
I thought she forgave you when you got that big heart tattoo that says MOM in the middle. :)
yea, but when you flip her over, it says WOW

Unforgiven
12-08-2004, 12:42 PM
Holy hijack Batman :D :D
Hijack??? we're discussing what her454 wants to give me for XMAS

essexjet
12-08-2004, 12:42 PM
For Melissa (Mrs.racecar.hotshoe) have a complete and speedy recovery.:)

hoolign
12-08-2004, 12:43 PM
Hijack??? we're discussing what her454 wants to give me for XMAS
my bad

hoolign
12-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Amen to that!

Her454
12-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Im praying for that.....................excellent post Essex.

oldbuck40
12-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Hummm???? lets see,what i want for Christmas is for Topless to move back to Texas and bring all her fun friends with her!!!!

hoolign
12-08-2004, 12:58 PM
Hummm???? lets see,what i want for Christmas is for Topless to move back to Texas and bring all her fun friends with her!!!!
She can't ..we're planning to run with the harie chrishnas (SP) in an attempt to infiltrate the organization for the upper levels, we're both going to shave our heads, use our van as a transport unit from airport to airport, once we have gotten deep into the cult we are planning to change them into tree huggers giving out sapplings instead of flowers, once that task is complete and our leader (BOOZER) approves the transition we are to take thing sto the next level which is to ditch the van, purchase a 69 chrysler new yorker and tow a small zodiac in anattemt to convert them to a entry level boating cult, this by far is the most dangerous as they will still be wearing their dresses and converting them to neon green shorts and wife beaters could be an illuminating task to say the least.Our master plan is to eventually have them handing out free gas coupons at all launch ramps! at that time we are to attemp to slide out of the mainstream, grow our hair back and live our lives as postal waorkers in Ohio. :D

Unforgiven
12-08-2004, 01:02 PM
She can't ..we're planning to run with the harie chrishnas (SP) in an attempt to infiltrate the organization for the upper levels, we're both going to shave our heads, use our van as a transport unit from airport to airport, once we have gotten deep into the cult we are planning to change them into tree huggers giving out sapplings instead of flowers, once that task is complete and our leader (BOOZER) approves the transition we are to take thing sto the next level which is to ditch the van, purchase a 69 chrysler new yorker and tow a small zodiac in anattemt to convert them to a entry level boating cult, this by far is the most dangerous as they will still be wearing their dresses and converting them to neon green shorts and wife beaters could be an illuminating task to say the least.Our master plan is to eventually have them handing out free gas coupons at all launch ramps! at that time we are to attemp to slide out of the mainstream, grow our hair back and live our lives as postal waorkers in Ohio. :D
have you been smokin Topless's Horsesh*t again...do I have to explain to you what that does??? Start drinking Patron and you'll want to hang with HER 454...she's got bigger BOOBS :eek:

bunny 166
12-08-2004, 01:04 PM
Nothin' better than that... :clover: :clover: ;)

oldbuck40
12-08-2004, 01:09 PM
She can't ..we're planning to run with the harie chrishnas (SP) in an attempt to infiltrate the organization for the upper levels, we're both going to shave our heads, use our van as a transport unit from airport to airport, once we have gotten deep into the cult we are planning to change them into tree huggers giving out sapplings instead of flowers, once that task is complete and our leader (BOOZER) approves the transition we are to take thing sto the next level which is to ditch the van, purchase a 69 chrysler new yorker and tow a small zodiac in anattemt to convert them to a entry level boating cult, this by far is the most dangerous as they will still be wearing their dresses and converting them to neon green shorts and wife beaters could be an illuminating task to say the least.Our master plan is to eventually have them handing out free gas coupons at all launch ramps! at that time we are to attemp to slide out of the mainstream, grow our hair back and live our lives as postal waorkers in Ohio. :Dhum and why do you think she kicked you out of the van???

topless
12-08-2004, 01:46 PM
I'm so confused! :hammerhea :eek:

Unforgiven
12-08-2004, 01:55 PM
What Else is New??What Else Is New???I'm so confused! :hammerhea :eek:

oldbuck40
12-08-2004, 01:58 PM
I'm so confused! :hammerhea :eek:after reading what hoolign posted no wonder,,wtf are you smoking hoolign?

Norseman
12-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Gee I think my daughter is going thru that stage now......... :eek:
Sure is FUN :hammerhea :hammerhea

hoolign
12-08-2004, 02:58 PM
I'm so confused! :hammerhea :eek:
just say "yes dear" and nod in approval :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-08-2004, 03:03 PM
I just want to be done with school! I am so tired. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Two more papers, two finals and one presentation and I am done until Mid January! That's what I want for Xmas, no school! Sportin' Wood will be happy, he got off cheap!

hoolign
12-08-2004, 03:11 PM
after reading what hoolign posted no wonder,,wtf are you smoking hoolign?
Some good British Columbia skunk weed :D Hell if it won in Amsterdam, it's good enogh for me! :D

Her454
12-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Gee I think my daughter is going thru that stage now......... :eek:
Sure is FUN :hammerhea :hammerhea
I had my payback this last year...with a teenager of my very own to show me how it feels......................
:D

topless
12-08-2004, 04:35 PM
just say "yes dear" and nod in approval :DYes dear :D

topless
12-08-2004, 04:36 PM
I had my payback this last year...with a teenager of my very own to show me how it feels......................
:DI now feel sorry for what I put my parents through too.

hoolign
12-08-2004, 10:09 PM
Yes dear :D
Good girl...now its time for that spankin :D

missboatnam1
12-08-2004, 10:18 PM
ok what did i miss? :jawdrop:
lets see, i have a long list this year..i really fill like a shopping spree at the mall :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
12-08-2004, 10:25 PM
It's a secret :D

Kilrtoy
12-08-2004, 10:27 PM
A Big Ass Boat