PDA

View Full Version : Im Sleeping In my Sleeper In Hartford CT

DansBlown73Nordic
12-08-2004, 04:36 PM
Im on a fenced in job site today. Im in the sleeper sound a sleep. I hear the door open on my truck. I open the curtain to find a guy going through my stuff on the front seat.... :sqeyes: :2purples:
I said WTF are you doing ASSHOLE???? He says I need a couple BUCKS!!!! :2purples:
Needless to say I learned a lesson...Never ever leave the doors unlocked. In ten years thats the first time I ever got bothered.

Her454
12-08-2004, 04:43 PM
WOW, thats scary. That reminded me of when I was about 14 or 15 and my girlfriend and I were laying out in the back of my dads truck getting some sun while he was fishing on the Colorado river near Yuma.
We are laying back there listening to the radio and we hear the door open to the truck and stuff being moved around, etc...then the door closes. I just assumed it was my dad. Next thing we hear are 2 shots being fired and my dad yelling.
It was a mexican (AND NO Im not racist) that swam across the river, got into the truck WHILE WE WERE LAYING BACK THERE and rummaged through my dads stuff and took his wallet and checkbook and was wading back across the river to Mexico with his hands in the air holding my dads stuff. :hammer2:

DansBlown73Nordic
12-08-2004, 04:52 PM
I reached over and shut the door. He jumped back up on the running board and wanted a smoke.... :sqeyes:

NastyOne
12-08-2004, 04:55 PM
WOW, thats scary. That reminded me of when I was about 14 or 15 and my girlfriend and I were laying out in the back of my dads truck getting some sun while he was fishing on the Colorado river near Yuma.
We are laying back there listening to the radio and we hear the door open to the truck and stuff being moved around, etc...then the door closes. I just assumed it was my dad. Next thing we hear are 2 shots being fired and my dad yelling.
It was a mexican (AND NO Im not racist) that swam across the river, got into the truck WHILE WE WERE LAYING BACK THERE and rummaged through my dads stuff and took his wallet and checkbook and was wading back across the river to Mexico with his hands in the air holding my dads stuff. :hammer2:
I hope at least one of the two shots hit him. :angry2:

little rowe boat
12-08-2004, 04:55 PM
You didn't get out and kick the sh!t out of him ? He was going to rip you off.

DansBlown73Nordic
12-08-2004, 05:01 PM
Well the guys on the job site told me he was retarded....Another words didn't have all his marbles.. :hammerhea

DansBlown73Nordic
12-08-2004, 05:05 PM
I can just see myself beating some guy over the head to then later find out he had a brain of a one year old... :hammer2:

phebus
12-08-2004, 05:24 PM
I can just see myself beating some guy over the head to then later find out he had a brain of a one year old... :hammer2:
Makes for an easier fight!! :D

Kachina26
12-08-2004, 05:28 PM
Makes for an easier fight!! :D
Or an embarrassing moment trying to explain how he kicked the crap out of you :jawdrop:

Froggystyle
12-08-2004, 05:29 PM
In the words of Jay (Of Jay and Silent Bob fame...)
"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

jbtrailerjim
12-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Dumb shit's gonna end up getting his ass shot. I knock on a drivers door even when they are parked at my shop waiting for there trailer to get fixed.
Jim<---Ain't gettin his ass shot by a half asleep truck driver :supp:

Backtanner
12-09-2004, 08:07 AM
We are laying back there listening to the radio and we hear the door open to the truck and stuff being moved around, etc...then the door closes. I just assumed it was my dad. Next thing we hear are 2 shots being fired and my dad yelling......
What kind of tackle does your dad fish with? The Daiwa 12ga or Shimano .357 ?