PDA

View Full Version : Charity Challenge

Cat Skinner
12-09-2004, 07:09 AM
Hi everyone,
The christmas bonus thread got me thinking. We as boaters are not affraid to spend alot of money on the boat or boating if the need arises. This year lets spend some money on a charity. With just a little research you can find a charity that you can feel good about giving money to.
I'm donating my Christmas present money to the McEntire family in Richmond, California. Ms McEntire is the Lady that had her 18 month old baby murdered by her husband, has terminal cancer, lost her health insuranceand her son is shipping out to Iraq. After hearing about this woman, I decided to donate to her cause. I have donated $150.00 dollars to her fund. I'm challenging the Hot boat familly to match me and donate to a charity of your choice. Please post your donation on this thread and lets see what we can do!!! The McEntire account is through Washinton Mutual. She will receive 100% of the money donated.
Happy Holidays
The Harrow Family

LHC30Victory
12-09-2004, 08:39 AM
Sounds like a very worthy challenge - We accept!
Sounds like she can use a little more $ so if you would, post the address for getting the funds delivered please.

hoolign
12-09-2004, 10:06 AM
Excellent! That's all I wanted to do by donating is put a smile on some peoples face, make their Christmas a little more enjoyable, my bonus was just over a grand and it will make a few families Christmas a bit brighter! that alone makes my Christmas better!..Kudos Jeff.

Cat Skinner
12-09-2004, 10:57 AM
Thank you for your replys. To donate to the McEntire fund please contact Det. Mitch Peixoto of the Richmond Police dept. The number is 510 620 6616.
He will give you the account number. You can also contact Washington Mutual customer service at 1 800 788 7000. Thank you everyone.
Howard Harrow

Cat Skinner
12-09-2004, 05:46 PM
ttt