PDA

View Full Version : Advantage 28XL Party Cat

throwerb
12-09-2004, 04:34 PM
What do you guys know about the advantage 28 XL party cat.

That Guy
12-09-2004, 04:41 PM
Advantage boats are some of the best built rides around. Some people don't like the style of their party cats, but they are still very well made boats with alot of attention to detail. Shoot Chris (shaken not stirred) a pm and he can fill you in....we love our Advantage, not a partycat but still an awesome boat. Good luck..

throwerb
12-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Thanks. Anybody else have .02

phebus
12-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Very nice well built boats. I personally just don't care for the profile and styling, but they are a quality boat.

TCHB
12-09-2004, 07:58 PM
When I was looking for a boat I went and talked to Advanage and was impressed with the operation and the people. I ended up with a Howard but was still impressed with Advantage. Just to note when I went down the street to Sleekcraft it was a different story.

Toomstone
12-09-2004, 08:24 PM
advantage probably does make a good boat but.... the lines just dont compare to other deckboats like magic :D , conquest, eliminator, new howard, dominator, etc. the 28 definitely has better lines that the 22 and 24 which sit like 6 feet out of the water in the back :hammerhea . just my opinion
Toomstone :crossx:

throwerb
12-09-2004, 09:28 PM
advantage probably does make a good boat but.... the lines just dont compare to other deckboats like magic :D , conquest, eliminator, new howard, dominator, etc. the 28 definitely has better lines that the 22 and 24 which sit like 6 feet out of the water in the back :hammerhea . just my opinion
Toomstone :crossx:
I agree with you about the lines. I think Magic has the best lines.