PDA

View Full Version : It's hard to believe this still happens

LHC30Victory
12-09-2004, 05:10 PM
Saw this on the news tonight. I would like to think we are making progress AWAY from this kind of thing. If I ever found out that ether of my sons were involved in anything like this....Well, Bill Cosby had it right - I brought you into this world, and I can take you out :o
U.S. News
Four Calif. Teens Suspected of Hate Crime
December 08, 2004 12:33 AM EST
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. - Four white teenagers who allegedly beat a black youth at a suburban shopping center were booked on suspicion of committing a hate crime, police said Tuesday.
The 17-year-old victim, who lives in the San Fernando Valley, was treated for bruises, swelling and a dislocated knee at Simi Valley Hospital and released to his parents after the attack, police said. He was not identified because he is a minor.
Police said he was selling newspaper subscriptions outside a Simi Valley shopping mall when the four teens approached and yelled racial slurs about 6:45 p.m. Monday. After being punched in the face, the youth tried to run away but tripped on a planter.
The group caught up and beat him until several witnesses and security guards came to his aid, police said.
After fleeing, two teens were arrested on Monday night and the others on Tuesday afternoon, said police Sgt. Paul Fitzpatrick. Items about white supremacy were found in a suspect's cars, he said.
All were booked for investigation of felony battery and committing a hate crime, he said. Three were held at a juvenile detention facility while one was released to his parents. Their ages range from 15 to 17.
Officials in this Ventura County city said they were outraged and promised a thorough investigation.
"... Those responsible will be brought to justice as quickly as possible and held accountable for their actions," Police Chief Mark Layhew said in a statement.

GHTRIM
12-09-2004, 05:27 PM
I can believe it still happens... Not many parents, parent. I would beat the livin' sh*t out of my kid if I knew he was involved, with something like that, as well. :boxingguy :messedup:

Kilrtoy
12-09-2004, 05:28 PM
White trash and the parents were on tv saying the day before there sons were beat up by this boy and his black friends....

GHTRIM
12-09-2004, 05:33 PM
White trash and the parents were on tv saying the day before there sons were beat up by this boy and his black friends....
These "white trash" parents probably told thier sons to go and get even what a bunch of f'ers. It really pisses me off. The kid that got beat up was working, trying to make something of himself and these fu*ks beat him up. :mad: :mad:

voodoomedman
12-09-2004, 05:36 PM
They're lucky I wasn't there. I would have kicked all four of their little a$$e$ at the same time.

twistedpair
12-09-2004, 05:42 PM
4 on 1 is bullshit. But if my kid got his ass kicked by a bunch of thugs, (regardless of race) I'd tell him to get his retribution. One on one, as the opportunities arise. If that makes me 'white trash', so be it.

LHC30Victory
12-09-2004, 05:46 PM
4 on 1 is bullshit. But if my kid got his ass kicked by a bunch of thugs, (regardless of race) I'd tell him to get his retribution. One on one, as the opportunities arise. If that makes me 'white trash', so be it.
Not white trash...just one who helps to perpetuate violence instead of civility. Don't get me wrong, I will defend myself or others when necessary, it's just very rare that vindictiveness works to anyone's advantage.

twistedpair
12-09-2004, 05:52 PM
Yeah, well. Unfortunately, all some people understand is violence, so you better know how to speak their language.
P.S. I can count the number of fights I've been in on one hand, and I never started one of them.

LHC30Victory
12-09-2004, 06:16 PM
Sounds like we are on the same page after all :chi:

schiada96
12-09-2004, 06:23 PM
How do you or anyone here know what really happend and how do you judge

GHTRIM
12-09-2004, 06:34 PM
How do you or anyone here know what really happend and how do you judge
We don't... Nor did we say we did... It is a very sensitive subject a lot of people like to weigh in on... I mean, really, who knows everything about the happenings of 90% of the subjects discussed on these boards?????? :confused:

schiada96
12-09-2004, 06:40 PM
What is a hate crime?

H20bug
12-09-2004, 06:40 PM
I don't care what heritage you are. I've always taught my kids to be nice..., and always respect everyone........up until the time it's time NOT TO BE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: what a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess do unto others, is a forgotten princible.

RiverDave
12-09-2004, 06:46 PM
~!
RD

schiada96
12-09-2004, 06:46 PM
I don't care what heritage you are. I've always taught my kids to be nice..., and always respect everyone........up until the time it's time NOT TO BE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: what a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess do unto others, is a forgotten princible.
I agree nice until it's time not to be nice. Paybacks can be a bitch. In this day and age a word said in the heat of what could be a little payback brusing is now a felony for minors. How many of you had in appropriate material when you were kids. How many people from the south still fly the rebel flag.

Flying Tiger
12-09-2004, 06:59 PM
My son waits for me to pick him up from school on a Simi Valley corner and hangs with his black friends.
Not ususual for bigger white kids to ride up and start trouble,, knocking the littler, mostly black kids around.
Trev's good at martial arts and likes to fight,,, but the premise of the altercation sucks,, and they all get on my case deluxe when I want to take it to the school authorities.
Lots of white skid kids in Simi, and they usually are the trouble.
Their Parents,, or foster parents are failing.

a catered life
12-09-2004, 10:35 PM
well as a brother myself i am always pissed to hear this shit happens :mad: i was raised in the south were it was common but have never experienced this is cali (may be because i'm as big as a house :jawdrop: ) people need to teach their kids a better way to handle their problems and if you do have to fight be a man and do it one on one these kids need to learn to be able to give a ass wiping sometimes you gotta take one :eek:

Kilrtoy
12-09-2004, 11:06 PM
I agree nice until it's time not to be nice. Paybacks can be a bitch. In this day and age a word said in the heat of what could be a little payback brusing is now a felony for minors. How many of you had in appropriate material when you were kids. How many people from the south still fly the rebel flag.
When I get mad at black people and im in the heat of what you call a payback, I DONT CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS. I dont know I wasnt there, I just listened to what the police officer said in a live newscast. Who am I to judge .
Well lets see, 4 on 1, YOU ARE A PUSSY, NEXT QUESTION :hammerhea

moneysucker
12-09-2004, 11:18 PM
Regardless of race, what ever happened, 4 on one is not right. Out in east county SD, where I am from this would happen and not too many eyebrows are raised. I am firmly against f-ing with someone at their job. I would also prefer that if anyone has a problem with me, send someone to beat the hell out of me or do it yourself. Don't vandalize my stuff. I will heal. I am sick of hearing about this type of cowardly retaliation. I have friends who were and some still into the white pride/power movement and many were mostly involved at that age. As I have grown up I have realized there is trash in every race and there are some very good people in every race.

C-2
12-09-2004, 11:32 PM
If it wasn't for the King trial - none of this stuff would be grabbing headlines.
End of story.

mbrown2
12-09-2004, 11:41 PM
C2...dig your sig....that's my fav waylon tune...used to listen to it on the way to the riv with my late dad...

ROZ
12-10-2004, 12:07 AM
Regardless of race, what ever happened, 4 on one is not right. Out in east county SD, where I am from this would happen and not too many eyebrows are raised.
You live in Klantee? :D

C-2
12-10-2004, 12:13 AM
C2...dig your sig....that's my fav waylon tune...used to listen to it on the way to the riv with my late dad...
Yup, one of my favs, a fav of my late dad, late grandma/pa, late father in-law, and even some dogs of mine.
They all dig Social D too ;)

schiada96
12-10-2004, 01:38 AM
When I get mad at black people and im in the heat of what you call a payback, I DONT CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS. I dont know I wasnt there, I just listened to what the police officer said in a live newscast. Who am I to judge .
You still don't know shit about what happend and your talking out of your ass.Maybe just maybe the day before it was the outher way around.So don't talk out of your ass. And so what if they used the n work I don't correlate that to a felony.
Next question kiltroy pussy

schiada96
12-10-2004, 01:55 AM
If it wasn't for the King trial - none of this stuff would be grabbing headlines.
End of story.
I agree

schiada96
12-10-2004, 01:56 AM
Regardless of race, what ever happened, 4 on one is not right. Out in east county SD, where I am from this would happen and not too many eyebrows are raised. I am firmly against f-ing with someone at their job. I would also prefer that if anyone has a problem with me, send someone to beat the hell out of me or do it yourself. Don't vandalize my stuff. I will heal. I am sick of hearing about this type of cowardly retaliation. I have friends who were and some still into the white pride/power movement and many were mostly involved at that age. As I have grown up I have realized there is trash in every race and there are some very good people in every race.
your right

vdrivenman
12-10-2004, 03:43 AM
River Dave i am personally offended by your portral of the Confederate flag and i ask that you remove it from your post.
people from the south are no more a racist than people from any other region of this country.
everyone, no matter what race they are, are discriminated againist and labled.
4 on 1 in any situtation is wrong no matter what color or race, but you have no reason to post the Confederate Flag in that context.
please remove it !

HOSS
12-10-2004, 05:19 AM
I`m not going to get involved in this thread because I don`t condone violence. I do not like RD`s flag. But I will say this, "RD you take that disgraceful flag down or I will cop a flight and fix it. And you make not like my handyman skills.".

topless
12-10-2004, 06:19 AM
You still don't know shit about what happend and your talking out of your ass.Maybe just maybe the day before it was the outher way around.So don't talk out of your ass. And so what if they used the n work I don't correlate that to a felony.
He already said he didn't know what happened...........can you not read?

schiada96
12-10-2004, 06:33 AM
He already said he didn't know what happened...........can you not read?
I wasn't talking to you

Blown 472
12-10-2004, 06:58 AM
http://www.riverratlife.net/dave/images/Random/ConfederateFlag.jpg
If you see this flyin odds are their be a hate crime commencin.. LOL
RD <--- can almost hear the dualing banjo's...
Grand wizard give that to you at the ralley?? :D

Blown 472
12-10-2004, 07:00 AM
River Dave i am personally offended by your portral of the Confederate flag and i ask that you remove it from your post.
people from the south are no more a racist than people from any other region of this country.
4 on 1 in any situtation is wrong no matter what color or race, but you have no reason to post the Confederate Flag in that context.
please remove it !
Ah no, still fighting the civil war down there and the "niggers" have their places and we have ours. I used to travel all over the south and they are way racist.

OGShocker
12-10-2004, 07:11 AM
H.K. Edgerton is not your regular, politically correct African-American activist. When he stood on the sidewalk last week, just a few yards from the NAACP office on Patton Avenue, holding aloft a Confederate battle flag, most of the passersby probably thought this was one wacky black man.
That's not the way Edgerton sees it.
Edgerton – a former president of the Asheville NAACP chapter, and a recent candidate for Asheville City Council – says black people should be as proud to raise the Stars and Bars as the American flag, if they know their history. He points out that when Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman took the North's revenge on the South, his men didn't distinguish between black-and white-owned homes or crops. And, he adds, after the North whipped the South and freed the slaves, what did the victors do for black folks, besides say, "You're free and on your own"?
"Abolitionists would have us believe it was only about master and slave," says Edgerton. "But white folks and black folks were partners in the destiny of the South." Anyway, says Edgerton, at the time of the Civil War, slavery was recognized as an institution on its way out, because it was no longer economically viable. He also posits that President Abraham Lincoln's intent was not so much to free the slaves as to save the Union, at any cost. Black and white people would have fared better in an independent Southern nation, argues Edgerton.
All right, so Edgerton has a slightly contrarian view of history. But why was he standing out on the sidewalk for five hours, aggravating a sore back and holding a fairly large Confederate flag? For that answer, we have to go back a couple of years, to when the Ku Klux Klan wanted to return for another march in Asheville. Edgerton was concerned that, because the previous march had elicited such hostility, another would quite possibly result in violence, even deaths.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Edgerton took the rather unusual step of setting up a meeting with Kirk Lyons, a local lawyer with a national reputation for defending victims of Southern-heritage violations, including white supremacists. Edgerton admits that he was scared to meet with Lyons, whom he considered to be a white supremacist. But Edgerton felt such an encounter might avoid bloodshed in the streets of downtown Asheville.
At that meeting, Edgerton says he gained a new understanding of Lyons and what the man represents: upholding constitutional rights, unpopular though they might be. Edgerton has since been elected chairman of the board of the group Lyons directs: the Southern Legal Resource Center, in Black Mountain.
Roundly criticized by many for that meeting, Edgerton nevertheless has maintained his relationship with Lyons and, recently, was the only African-American invited to speak before white members of Camp 19 of the Sons of Confederate Veterans, in Shelby.
It was there that he took up the cause of defending the appropriateness of displaying the Stars and Bars.
"There have been hate groups who have grabbed the flag and run with it," he says. "They have used it wrongly and have no idea about its real history."
The rest of us, including the people of South Carolina, can and should proudly display this flag, says Edgerton. Because South Carolina legislators have refused to remove the Stars and Bars from atop the state capitol, the NAACP has called for a national boycott of South Carolina businesses. Edgerton considers this terribly misguided and predicts it will only hurt black and white business people and workers. "If the NAACP intends to destroy the Confederate heritage that all Southerners and South Carolinians share in, then I cannot remain silent," he declares. "I am sickened at the hypocrisy inherent in a so-called civil-rights organization waging economic warfare on the rights of the citizens of South Carolina. [My] protest will continue from day to day, as long as is necessary."
Meanwhile, H.K. Edgerton – and Asheville native, and defender of the oppressed – will carry on in his own inimitable style, calling attention to what he perceives to be injustices in need of a fix. He says, "I'm just doing what God wants me to do."
And just what did motorists and pedestrians have to say about this unusual protester? Edgerton claims he got the thumbs up from most, both black and white, except for one "ignorant Yankee."

78Eliminator
12-10-2004, 07:18 AM
Ah no, still fighting the civil war down there and the "niggers" have their places and we have ours. I used to travel all over the south and they are way racist.
Agreed. Try being a black man with a white girlfriend and walking down the street in some of those southern towns (I won't mention names) and then see how unracist and "equal opportunity" the south is.

BarryMac
12-10-2004, 07:39 AM
Somebody get a rope, these fockers need to be hung...

THOR
12-10-2004, 07:47 AM
please remove it !
I cant speak for Texas, but I went to school at Auburn (part of my schooling) and traveled through the south for various things. I can personal tell you that the average person is very politically incorrect and racism is alive and well down there. BTW, there are xmas klan rallies down there now too.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-10-2004, 08:08 AM
What is a hate crime?
Exactly! The idea of a hate crime places more value on one persons life than anothers. I know I'll get flamed ofr this, but if it were 4 non-white teenagers that beat up on a white teenager becasue he was white, would it still be classified as a hate crime? There is no such thing as a hate crime, there is just crime!
I don't condone what those losers did at all and they certainly need to be dealt with severly for beating someone up just for the heck of it.

ratso
12-10-2004, 08:12 AM
I cant speak for Texas, but I went to school at Auburn (part of my schooling) and traveled through the south for various things. I can personal tell you that the average person is very politically incorrect and racism is alive and well down there. BTW, there are xmas klan rallies down there now too.
Hmmm... I've lived in Texas my entire life and haven't noticed that. :notam:

THOR
12-10-2004, 08:14 AM
That is because it is a great distance away from Alabama, Miss, and Georgia. Be thankful.

IN2-IN2MX
12-10-2004, 08:16 AM
It all boils down to - some peeps are just f'ed up! Maybe it's a lack of brain cells, or their parents didn't bring them up right, or they were just born wrong, or maybe they just have no respect for other people period! :rolleyes: Whatever it is...that is pretty pathetic.

HOSS
12-10-2004, 08:19 AM
xmas Klan rallies? Where? I have never seen a Klan meeting. Never ever heard of one being held.
Lets get one thing straight right now. I like the Rebel flag. Not because I`m white, not for historical reasons(cause I ain`t no history buff and really could care less), not because it may symbolize oppression, but because people say its wrong and I can`t show it. Thats it. If the NAACP and the like didn`t bitch it would just go away. But when you tell me I can`t and especially cause I`m white,,,,,well lets just say someone`s gonna lose at no expense to myself.
And why would you do that HOSS? If you claim not to be a racist? I do and will because I`m a rebel. Thats what the flag stands for. Rebelling against the system. The system said no and the South said go.
PS: I only wear a white hood at night because I`m afraid of the dark. I only wear a bed sheet to take the nip out of the air. And doesn`t everyone who goes off road carry a rope? I only have sex with my coondog cause it feels good. So phuc off.

ratso
12-10-2004, 08:23 AM
That is because it is a great distance away from Alabama, Miss, and Georgia. Be thankful.
Exactly... ;)

ratso
12-10-2004, 08:24 AM
xmas Klan rallies? Where? I have never seen a Klan meeting. Never ever heard of one being held.
Lets get one thing straight right now. I like the Rebel flag. Not because I`m white, not for historical reasons(cause I ain`t no history buff and really could care less), not because it may symbolize oppression, but because people say its wrong and I can`t show it. Thats it. If the NAACP and the like didn`t bitch it would just go away. But when you tell me I can`t and especially cause I`m white,,,,,well lets just say someone`s gonna lose at no expense to myself.
And why would you do that HOSS? If you claim not to be a racist? I do and will because I`m a rebel. Thats what the flag stands for. Rebelling against the system. The system said no and the South said go.
PS: I only wear a white hood at night because I`m afraid of the dark. I only wear a bed sheet to take the nip out of the air. And doesn`t everyone who goes off road carry a rope? I only have sex with my coondog cause it feels good. So phuc off.
Please Hoss...no pics this time... :D :jawdrop: :D

THOR
12-10-2004, 08:25 AM
I did.

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 08:32 AM
What the hell,,,I can't belive this still happens either. I can't understand why people do this? :jawdrop: :angry2:

OLDRAT
12-10-2004, 08:37 AM
I only have sex with my coondog cause it feels good. So phuc off.[/QUOTE]
So Hoss, ole Buford the dog likes that prickly little thing????? :eek:

HOSS
12-10-2004, 08:38 AM
And you were passing through right? I haven`t even heard of anyone in the Klan. I think its propaganda put in place by the NAACP for the purpose of making whitey think that some of them be hatin` just to get free shit from the government. Its all a big hoax. Man, your just bying into the lie. Wake up.
Klan rallies, burning crosses, Grand Wizards,,,,,,,,,,,,,you actually believe in this crap?
Next thing you know some ahole will be telling you that fags have rights and want to be married and accepted as such. All to get free shit from the government. C`mon bro, get your head out of your ass! :hammer2:

HOSS
12-10-2004, 08:41 AM
I only have sex with my coondog cause it feels good. So phuc off.
So Hoss, ole Buford the dog likes that prickly little thing????? :eek:[/QUOTE]
Holy shit! You got me! LMMFAO! Thanks bro. I needed that.
Well off to get my baby`s first Santa pics. I`ll laugh about this in line. Thanks again. Jesus H.

78Eliminator
12-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Hoss, are you drinking again?

HOSS
12-10-2004, 08:45 AM
Hell no. I`m just high on life. My life.

OLDRAT
12-10-2004, 08:46 AM
No problem Bro, just tryin to lighten the mood.
Hey, I got my first grandbaby in October, and I can't get enough
photos of her! Also I will be tryin' to spoil her real good so I
can payback my Son for all his antics over the years.
Have a good one

canuck1
12-10-2004, 10:59 AM
Hell no. I`m just high on life. My life.
Hoss you are an ASS, a funny one but still an ass :messedup:
BTW how is the little Hoss doing?

HOSS
12-10-2004, 03:57 PM
Aw man he`s a blast. Makes 3 months on Sunday. I don`t get much sleep now but its worth it. He must weigh about 16-17 lbs now. Thanks for asking.

Kilrtoy
12-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Now I am a pussy, Thats nice, You must have some family members involved in this. Well they were all charged today, 1 with felonies and 3 with a misdemeanor, So I guess it is pretty bad or atleast the law thinks so.
And in Simi they dont play that race crap look at the king verdits...
Use of the word nigger(Don't be scared to say it) does not constitute a felony, but while involved in a crime and then the use of that word comes into play makes it a federal crime and a state crime, a hate crime and didnt they find a bunch of white power crap on the kids, atleast that is what the cop said on TV.....
Guess he is talking out of his ass too...
And yes 4 on 1 makes you a pussy

totenhosen
12-10-2004, 04:24 PM
I`m not going to get involved in this thread because I don`t condone violence. I do not like RD`s flag. But I will say this, "RD you take that disgraceful flag down or I will cop a flight and fix it. And you make not like my handyman skills.".
Quite being a little bish! It's a joke so don't take it so serious. Should be send some kleenex your way because little dave your hurt feelings?

twistedpair
12-10-2004, 04:42 PM
Quite being a little bish! ?
Dude, did you start drinkin' early today? Even your keyboard is slurring. Might be time to install that breathalyzer interlock on your keyboard. :wink:
Or, just pound 6 shots and take your chances!

73kona455
12-10-2004, 05:38 PM
please remove it !
i agree

73kona455
12-10-2004, 05:41 PM
your a jack ass blown... that flag is part of our heritage down here.. it doesnt have a damn thing to do with racism.. its idiots like you that make it seem that way...

Blown 472
12-10-2004, 05:44 PM
your a jack ass blown... that flag is part of our heritage down here.. it doesnt have a damn thing to do with racism.. its idiots like you that make it seem that way...
Go brush your tooth, did I say anything about the flag and racism??
My post was in reply to the racism and the south, perhaps I should have splained it to yall??

73kona455
12-10-2004, 05:44 PM
and i agree.. 4 on 1 is a chicken shit way to fight ...i hope they hang their little asses out to dry... the problem these days are that kids do not respect ANYTHING ...

DUNDUN
12-10-2004, 06:22 PM
there is definitely still racial tension..i can feel it a little bit at my school. but not really bad. its just there. like one day, in my english class, (about 5 black kids in the class) our teacher lets us bring in music sometimes to listen to in class on her little radio, so the kid puts on some rap, and a white kid sighs. and the black kid said "what? WE dont say shit about YOUR music." that comment kinda pissed me off. the kid let him know it was not a racial comment and kinda/sorta set things strait, but the black kid still seemed to have a stick up his ass. and be sure to know the situation such as the one this thread is about. it may have started with the black kid and his friends. wheather the black kid was starting shit cuz of race, or its just a regular fight between kids of a different race. and the kid that gets his ass beat, calls it "hate crime" and presses charges and such...ionno about this situation but i wouldnt go crazy and call these kids racist thugs, even though that is prolly the case.

HOSS
12-10-2004, 06:42 PM
Quite being a little bish! It's a joke so don't take it so serious. Should be send some kleenex your way because little dave your hurt feelings?
It was a joke from me to RD and I`m sure he took it that way. But since you just gotta be a penis,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,suck my ass,,,,,,,,through a coffee straw,,,,,,fag. :skull:

HOSS
12-10-2004, 06:45 PM
there is definitely still racial tension..i can feel it a little bit at my school. but not really bad. its just there. like one day, in my english class, (about 5 black kids in the class) our teacher lets us bring in music sometimes to listen to in class on her little radio, so the kid puts on some rap, and a white kid sighs. and the black kid said "what? WE dont say shit about YOUR music." that comment kinda pissed me off. the kid let him know it was not a racial comment and kinda/sorta set things strait, but the black kid still seemed to have a stick up his ass. and be sure to know the situation such as the one this thread is about. it may have started with the black kid and his friends. wheather the black kid was starting shit cuz of race, or its just a regular fight between kids of a different race. and the kid that gets his ass beat, calls it "hate crime" and presses charges and such...ionno about this situation but i wouldnt go crazy and call these kids racist thugs, even though that is prolly the case.
I`m with ya. The only thing is that whites did this many more times and way worse to blacks decades ago. It don`t make anything right but the fact is the fact. Maybe someday we will all look like filipinos. I want a mail order woman from there. Can anybody hook a brotha up? :idea:

totenhosen
12-10-2004, 09:08 PM
It was a joke from me to RD and I`m sure he took it that way. But since you just gotta be a penis,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,suck my ass,,,,,,,,through a coffee straw,,,,,,fag. :skull:
I bet you'd like a man to do that to you. Still having fond feelings of your childhood? Sorry I'm not your dad and I don't swing that way. Since when can't you take having some shit throw your way? It's a ****ing internet board!

schiada96
12-11-2004, 04:43 AM
Now I am a pussy, Thats nice, You must have some family members involved in this. Well they were all charged today, 1 with felonies and 3 with a misdemeanor, So I guess it is pretty bad or atleast the law thinks so.
And in Simi they dont play that race crap look at the king verdits...
Use of the word nigger(Don't be scared to say it) does not constitute a felony, but while involved in a crime and then the use of that word comes into play makes it a federal crime and a state crime, a hate crime and didnt they find a bunch of white power crap on the kids, atleast that is what the cop said on TV.....
Guess he is talking out of his ass too...
And yes 4 on 1 makes you a pussy
Your the pussy that started with the name calling pussy. And no I don't know anyone involve in this. But it's bullshit and you still don't know what happend the day before to start it. And the laws that value one person more than another because of race are bullshit. One final question since you know everything what race am I.

topless
12-11-2004, 07:21 AM
Your the pussy that started with the name calling pussy. And no I don't know anyone involve in this. But it's bullshit and you still don't know what happend the day before to start it. And the laws that value one person more than another because of race are bullshit. One final question since you know everything what race am I.I know you're not talking to me and if you would READ Kilrtoy's first post, he said he didn't know what happened so my question still is whay are you calling him a pussy? Relax a little. GEEEEEEEZZ :hammerhea :argue:

ratso
12-11-2004, 08:09 AM
...what's a "bish?"

schiada96
12-11-2004, 08:16 AM
I know you're not talking to me and if you would READ Kilrtoy's first post, he said he didn't know what happened so my question still is whay are you calling him a pussy? Relax a little. GEEEEEEEZZ :hammerhea :argue:
Here again I was not talking to you. Killtroy the know it all in his wisdom threw the first "pussy" out there. And don't you have a game of leapfrog to play.

ratso
12-11-2004, 08:17 AM
Here again I was not talking to you. Killtroy the know it all in his wisdom threw the first "pussy" out there. And don't you have a game of leapfrog to play.
:jawdrop:

LHC30Victory
12-11-2004, 08:35 AM
Look At Where This Thread Has Gone!
I posted the news article in the hopes that we would look at our actions and how we percieve the actions of others. There seems to be a lot of HATE coming out. WTF :sqeyes:

ratso
12-11-2004, 08:36 AM
Look At Where This Thread Has Gone!
I posted the news article in the hopes that we would look at our actions and how we percieve the actions of others. There seems to be a lot of HATE coming out. WTF :sqeyes:
It's only "internet hate"

LHC30Victory
12-11-2004, 08:42 AM
It's only "internet hate"
Is there really a difference? It seems that we "pretend" to hate and make digging remarks so freely nowadays we seem to have lost the (i hate using this word) sensitivity toward others that was a given not too long ago. Doesn't it seem that we are more used to, and tolerant of, what was once considered very abusive?
Perhaps this observation/question is a corollary to the violence on tv argument.

schiada96
12-11-2004, 08:43 AM
Hey now thats funny jroos

ratso
12-11-2004, 08:46 AM
Is there really a difference? It seems that we "pretend" to hate and make digging remarks so freely nowadays we seem to have lost the (i hate using this word) sensitivity toward others that was a given not too long ago. Doesn't it seem that we are more used to, and tolerant of, what was once considered very abusive?
Perhaps this observation/question is a corollary to the violence on tv argument.
...but most of them are really pussys in real life. They need a safe place to vent.

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Just don't forget to put your sheet on first. Haven't you ever heard of the police? There is an invention called the telephone and if you dial the numbers 911 the police will answer the phone. Its thier job to arrest people who harm other people. Try that the next time you want to put on you hood and ride into the night looking to string someone up. :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 06:43 PM
Thats exactly what I would say on the news if my son were arrested for a hate crime. Thats about the best defense. Did they think of that or did thier lawyer? Wait.... how do they explain the white supremacy material found in the car? :hammerhea

likwidsukr
12-11-2004, 06:46 PM
http://www.riverratlife.net/dave/images/Random/ConfederateFlag.jpg
If you see this flyin odds are their be a hate crime commencin.. LOL
RD <--- can almost hear the dualing banjo's...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3484deliv01.jpg

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 06:58 PM
End of story.
Where did that come from? A hate crime is a hate crime. that means that if you harm someone or someones property and the motive for the crime is due to hatred for someones race, creed, color, religion etc. You are guilty of a hate crime. FELONY. This means that if you kick the shiit out of a black guy...etc you can not call him the "N" word while you're kicking his asss. You might not want to be flying the rebel flag on your shirt or be dressed as a skin head or a klan member because the prosecuter will take that and run with it.
What does this have to do with the king trial other than the fact that they occured in the same city? :rolleyes:

ratso
12-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Where did that come from? A hate crime is a hate crime. that means that if you harm someone or someones property and the motive for the crime is due to hatred for someones race, creed, color, religion etc. You are guilty of a hate crime. FELONY. This means that if you kick the shiit out of a black guy...etc you can not call him the "N" word while you're kicking his asss. You might not want to be flying the rebel flag on your shirt or be dressed as a skin head or a klan member because the prosecuter will take that and run with it.
What does this have to do with the king trial other than the fact that they occured in the same city? :rolleyes:
I'm glad bitch, co*ksucker, bastard, m effer, and some of those words don't fall under "hate crime" 'cause I'd be in deep schiat.

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 07:04 PM
You had better read up on the definition of hate crime. I don't get it? If my kid got beat up by 4 guys no matter what color they were I would call the police. A 4 on 1 ass whoopin is not a misdemeanor battery.

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 07:05 PM
I agree
I'm sure you do :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 07:07 PM
please remove it !
I'd rather know who the racists are.....leave it up R.D.

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 07:10 PM
Grand wizard give that to you at the ralley?? :D
Its funny how ignorant people can't spell or find the spell check button. :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Wow! Its a shame that even when our parents fail to raise us right, we are unable to figure it out as adults. Hot Boat should replace the green chicklets with klan hoods.

Kilrtoy
12-11-2004, 07:17 PM
There is what I said Schiada96, When you learn to read , let me know. I never called you a pussy. If you need help reading Im sure topless will explain it to you....
As far as your race I could care less, what does your race have to do with 4 white power kids beating up another because the color of his skin.

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Somebody get a rope, these fockers need to be hung...
which fockers would that be???

Blown 472
12-11-2004, 07:19 PM
Wow! Its a shame that even when our parents fail to raise us right, we are unable to figure it out as adults. Hot Boat should replace the green chicklets with klan hoods.
Take you all day to think that up??

ratso
12-11-2004, 07:24 PM
Take you all day to think that up??
Hey Blown...you wanna "roll" you little bitch??? :D :D :D

schiada96
12-11-2004, 07:37 PM
There is what I said Schiada96, When you learn to read , let me know. I never called you a pussy. If you need help reading Im sure topless will explain it to you....
As far as your race I could care less, what does your race have to do with 4 white power kids beating up another because the color of his skin.
Ok explain it it me then. The way I read your post in capitol letters you do not differenciate between me or them so I took it as you calling me a pussy.
And there your are again playing judge and jury saying they beat the black kid up because of the color of his skin. All knowing do you know what happend the day before? I don't but could a van full of Los Angles times paper salesmen started shit?
Tuff shit hate crime laws are lame if you hurt someone go to jail. To value someone more than another is way out of line.

coolchange
12-11-2004, 07:45 PM
The problem as I see it is parents are raising kids, when they should be raising adults.

schiada96
12-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Just don't forget to put your sheet on first. Haven't you ever heard of the police? There is an invention called the telephone and if you dial the numbers 911 the police will answer the phone. Its thier job to arrest people who harm other people. Try that the next time you want to put on you hood and ride into the night looking to string someone up. :D
Oh my god now everyone is a klansman.

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Exactly! The idea of a hate crime places more value on one persons life than anothers. I know I'll get flamed ofr this, but if it were 4 non-white teenagers that beat up on a white teenager becasue he was white, would it still be classified as a hate crime? There is no such thing as a hate crime, there is just crime!
I don't condone what those losers did at all and they certainly need to be dealt with severly for beating someone up just for the heck of it.
It would be a hate crime if while you were all atheists and as you're kickin his asss you were calling him a punk asss catholic. It would also be a hate crime if he was of german descent and as you kicked his asss you were calling him a Nazi or Hitler or something like that. this is not hard to figure out people. The hate crime goes further than color of skin. Just because it might not make the 5 o'clock news It would still be a hate crime.

Kilrtoy
12-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Yes a van full of black kids could have done this. The way the Police officer on TV explained it. He was there with his parents selling these items, not a bunch of other kids.
Hate crime goes for all persons.
if a bunch of blacks beat up a white guy and call him names it is a hate crime
if a bunch of girls beat up a gay guy it is a hate crime.
Of course they must say things that would lead one to believe it is because of this......

bigkatboat
12-11-2004, 07:50 PM
I "HATE CRIME" too! I do believe a famous American once said, " Cann't we all just get along?" After being on this planet for over half a century I can say without reservation, "I take each person as they relate to me". I don't know if I'm soft hearted or soft headed, but I don't care how 'this person' treated you, I am only interrested in how they treat me. I have been 'ripped off' and I don't let it happen twice, but I have also met a number of really great people. People that could have 'fallen between the cracks', and I would have not "connected with". We moved to Havasu to 'slow down and enjoy life', I hope all of you can do the same (in your own way), so that you too can enjoy your life and the lives of your 'friends'. If your life is worth more than money, look into the eyes of the next person you meet. Is this person worth less than you? How can we treat each other with less than what we think of ourselves. I know that I am trying to go forward, and be a better person, I guess you must be too! Peace on earth, good will toward EVERYONE!

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 07:53 PM
Ratso you probably haven't seen it because you aren't lookin for it. they have klan rallies here in Ca all the time. they just don't hold them in Compton or Watts. I wonder why? I guess they are all a bunch of pussies I guess.

Catfever
12-11-2004, 07:56 PM
:yuk: "WELL SAID"The problem as I see it is parents are raising kids, when they should be raising adults.

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 08:04 PM
Your the pussy that started with the name calling pussy. And no I don't know anyone involve in this. But it's bullshit and you still don't know what happend the day before to start it. And the laws that value one person more than another because of race are bullshit. One final question since you know everything what race am I.
It doesn't matter what race you are. Thats the point here. It just doesn't effin matter. If you are an Idiot then you are an Idiot. It doesn't matter what your race or color or religion is.

schiada96
12-11-2004, 08:09 PM
It doesn't matter what race you are. Thats the point here. It just doesn't effin matter. If you are an Idiot then you are an Idiot. It doesn't matter what your race or color or religion is.
Right! so why a hate crime law and what is its purpose

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 08:13 PM
Oh my god now everyone is a klansman.
Some people should not procreate. I sure hope you wear condoms.

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 08:24 PM
Right! so why a hate crime law and what is its purpose
If I kick your ass because you are an asshole or because I'm an asshole is not the same as me kicking your ass because its Mexican or Black or Asian or White or because you are budist or Islamic or Jewish, etc...
There are people is this world that deserve stiffer penalties for chosing victims strictly for racial, religious, or sexual orientated issues. By creating these laws society can be relieved of unwanted trash for longer periods of time, and it creates jobs which is good for the economy. Some people have no place in my society and the world is a better place without them.

schiada96
12-11-2004, 08:43 PM
I'd rather know who the racists are.....leave it up R.D.
Your an idiot you can't even take a joke and you call people on here racist. You don't know shit about them. The flag was a joke get over it. People like you continue the race crap in this country. I know RD and the lasrt thing he is is a racist.

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Your an idiot you can't even take a joke and you call people on here racist. You don't know shit about them. The flag was a joke get over it. People like you continue the race crap in this country.
When are the "good ol' boys" gonna realize that when you joke with race it offends some people? That shiit aint cool in my book. I would rather not hang with peeps that make jokes about my race. Thats my choice. This is America. I just wish that everyone would come out the closet and stop hiding behind thier sheet if they are. I have never met RD. I don't know if he's a racist or not. I just know that some jokes aint too cool. I don't offend easy, nor am I a liberal. I just take the klan shiit very Very personal. If you walked in my shoes then you would too. I have friends of all races and I do not play racial crap. You're the Idiot if you think that shiit is funny.

Mrs CP 19
12-11-2004, 09:10 PM
I'm reminded of case in Rialto awhile back where a white boy was beat up by a group of hispanics. They were originally charged with a hate crime, but that charge was quickly dropped. No explanation. It had come out that the white boy had been being harrassed by,(name calling, etc), these other boys for awhile, and it certainly appeared to fit the definition of hate crime.
Also, anyone have any opinion on the mother of the boy who was beat up last week, stating the following day she was filing a lawsuit against the parents of the white kids?
We spent almost a year in the Dallas area. The racism and prejudice there were quite obvious. I could not believe the way some whites treated blacks. (this was in the mid 80's, maybe it's changed) That place sucked, couldn't wait to leave.

Mrs CP 19
12-11-2004, 09:11 PM
oops, forgot the important part...unfortunatley, this stuff still happens and it's a damn shame.

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 09:15 PM
I'm reminded of case in Rialto awhile back where a white boy was beat up by a group of hispanics. They were originally charged with a hate crime, but that charge was quickly dropped. No explanation. It had come out that the white boy had been being harrassed by,(name calling, etc), these other boys for awhile, and it certainly appeared to fit the definition of hate crime.
Also, anyone have any opinion on the mother of the boy who was beat up last week, stating the following day she was filing a lawsuit against the parents of the white kids?
We spent almost a year in the Dallas area. The racism and prejudice there were quite obvious. I could not believe the way some whites treated blacks. (this was in the mid 80's, maybe it's changed) That place sucked, couldn't wait to leave.
A hate crime should go all the way around. It shouldn't be just for whites picking on other races.

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 09:19 PM
oops, forgot the important part...unfortunatley, this stuff still happens and it's a damn shame.
There are too many people in society that condone this type of behavior. Many of these people are parents. This is why it still happens.

Mrs CP 19
12-11-2004, 09:23 PM
There are too many people in society that condone this type of behavior. Many of these people are parents. This is why it still happens.
I agree, look at the parents having altercations at Little League games! I'm kind of glad my son is an adult now, he never had the chance to be influenced by that type of behavior.

schiada96
12-11-2004, 09:33 PM
A hate crime should go all the way around. It shouldn't be just for whites picking on other races.
Right you just don't get it. It is wrong to do to any person of any race. So why the hate crime law. There are differences in the laws on how bad or buy what way injury is inflicted on any person that make them a felony or a misdeamenor.

schiada96
12-11-2004, 09:35 PM
If I kick your ass because you are an asshole or because I'm an asshole is not the same as me kicking your ass because its Mexican or Black or Asian or White or because you are budist or Islamic or Jewish, etc...
There are people is this world that deserve stiffer penalties for chosing victims strictly for racial, religious, or sexual orientated issues. By creating these laws society can be relieved of unwanted trash for longer periods of time, and it creates jobs which is good for the economy. Some people have no place in my society and the world is a better place without them.
In your society? I see now

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 10:05 PM
Right you just don't get it. It is wrong to do to any person of any race. So why the hate crime law. There are differences in the laws on how bad or buy what way injury is inflicted on any person that make them a felony or a misdeamenor.
There is a HUGE difference in tagging someones garage door and spray painting swastikas and death to Jews on a Jewish family's garage door. They are both vandalism but one is a hate crime and one is not. CAN YOU GUESS WHICH ONE IS THE HATE CRIME??? Are you gettin it yet? Are you trying to say that these two crimes are the same or should be punished the same? this is just one example. I have others if you need them.

SHOTKALLIN
12-11-2004, 10:06 PM
In your society? I see now
I'm gonna send you a case of condoms for xmas. :D

XTRM22
12-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Wow. this is a super heated subject. I wouldn't be posting if I wasn't interested, and liquored up. I agree that hate crimes are kinda obvious, and are more heineious (sp) and wrong then regular assault. When I was a kid I learned to make choices by "enie meanie minie mo" but as kids my mom taught us that the next line was "catch a tiger by the toe, if he hollers let him go" That was 35 years ago and that's still how I think of that phrase. I am 1/2 Hispanic and 1/2 Irish (both ethnic back grounds with a lot of history, and jokes, some humorous some not) I personally am very protective of my family and friends under any circumstance. I was kinda recently involved in an altercation where I thought I needed to defend a friend against a colored man who threw the first blow. It was over quick, and I got lucky, but now knowing that I have this new enemy I don't concern myself that he's black, just someone who might mean to do me harm, and knowing that often times I'm out with just myself and my wife, I will respond to situations like our lives are in jeopardy. I've often joked that being 1/2 Hispanic and 1/2 Irish, that I don't like to drink or fight at all, well it's a different world, I'm not prejudice against any group ( except maybe attorneys) but I find myself living by the " the law of the jungle" rather then what I was raised to beleive was the "law of the land". I'm babbling, but anytime a fight happens and the odds are 4 on 1, I say the 4 are pussys, I've been the 1 against 2 and 1 of 3 against 5 but I've made a conscious choice to go there and would make the same decision today, And further I'd back a stranger of any race or creed against those odds before I'd watch that 4 on 1 fight happen. It's almost a shame to respond to this thread rather then let it die, but I need to express my thought.
Chuck

HOSS
12-12-2004, 06:12 AM
I bet you'd like a man to do that to you. Still having fond feelings of your childhood? Sorry I'm not your dad and I don't swing that way. Since when can't you take having some shit throw your way? It's a ****ing internet board!
Vro I sent you a PM and tried to be cool but your getting way out of line. I`ve only blocked one person since I`ve been here. Your about to be the second. The parent thing is outa hand. Wanna cut me , hey Thats cool and I`m ok with that. But you are crossing the line. If you do it again I promise I will either be kicked off of ***boat or evry post of yours will be hammerred. Its just an internet kinda thing. :burningm:

Wet Dream
12-12-2004, 07:13 AM
there is definitely still racial tension..i can feel it a little bit at my school. but not really bad. its just there. like one day, in my english class, ...ionno about this situation but i wouldnt go crazy and call these kids racist thugs, even though that is prolly the case.
WTF is "ionno" and "prolly"? :mad:

topless
12-12-2004, 08:47 AM
Ok explain it it me then. The way I read your post in capitol letters you do not differenciate between me or them so I took it as you calling me a pussy.
And there your are again playing judge and jury saying they beat the black kid up because of the color of his skin. All knowing do you know what happend the day before? I don't but could a van full of Los Angles times paper salesmen started shit?
Tuff shit hate crime laws are lame if you hurt someone go to jail. To value someone more than another is way out of line.
You still can't read can you. I have a game I used to play with my kids when they were little. It's called the phonics game. It did wonders for them. You are more than welcome to borrow it. Now go back and READ his post and quit assuming the world is against you........unless of course you were personally involved in the situation. I don't have time for you right now, I have a game of leap frog to play. :hammerhea :hammerhea

Miss BK
12-12-2004, 10:43 AM
I was raised on the west coast, but then moved to Texas in the late 80's. I was shocked to see the level of racism that still existed there. In my 27 years, I had not heard anyone use the "N" word... until I moved there. It was like stepping back in time 30 years.
Now we live in Indiana and I don't find racism as much. The area we live in is heavily industrial, and is attracting quite a lot of hispanic workers. But I still don't find racism much, except from some of the less educated/lower economic areas or elderly who are still stuck in 1963 who want to go back to days of an all-white Mid West village and don't have the mental capacity to adapt to changes in their traditions or customs.
But the other day I was taking an 8 year old friend of my son's home, and as we turned into his neighborhood he blurted out, "We want to move out of here. Too many Mexicans!".
Clearly, the child was being taught some poor behavior at home, which would probably stay with him like cancer into adulthood. Sad.
I was driving and was trying to think of something to say - -I could not let his comment this pass without some sort of profound anti-racist statement to counter-act the ugly bigotry he was being taught...
But before I could say anything, my 10 year old son chimed in.
"So???? WHAT is wrong with having Mexicans in your neighborhood?"
(Jona and Oscar Valenzuela live across the street from us - all the kids have a fantastic time playing together, so this comment really ruffled my sons feathers. My best friend is Karla Lopez, K-Lo for short ;) )
Someone in an earlier post in this thread made a comment that, once they became an adult, they learned that there are good and bad in all races and creeds......
My question is: Why should it take that long to learn something that is so obvious?
Isn't it so sad that some people were never exposed to that kind of education when they were kids, at the age when learning the art of social adaptability is most crucial?
When you hear people making racist comments; Don't be afraid to speak up. Sometimes peer pressure is the only way to change corrupted attitudes.
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Miss BK
12-12-2004, 10:51 AM
I "HATE CRIME" too! I do believe a famous American once said, " Cann't we all just get along?" After being on this planet for over half a century I can say without reservation, "I take each person as they relate to me". I don't know if I'm soft hearted or soft headed, but I don't care how 'this person' treated you, I am only interrested in how they treat me. I have been 'ripped off' and I don't let it happen twice, but I have also met a number of really great people. People that could have 'fallen between the cracks', and I would have not "connected with". We moved to Havasu to 'slow down and enjoy life', I hope all of you can do the same (in your own way), so that you too can enjoy your life and the lives of your 'friends'. If your life is worth more than money, look into the eyes of the next person you meet. Is this person worth less than you? How can we treat each other with less than what we think of ourselves. I know that I am trying to go forward, and be a better person, I guess you must be too! Peace on earth, good will toward EVERYONE!
Now that is beautiful :D
Hope everyone reads this and takes it in.
Thank you, bigkatboat.

schiada96
12-12-2004, 11:20 AM
You still can't read can you. I have a game I used to play with my kids when they were little. It's called the phonics game. It did wonders for them. You are more than welcome to borrow it. Now go back and READ his post and quit assuming the world is against you........unless of course you were personally involved in the situation. I don't have time for you right now, I have a game of leap frog to play. :hammerhea :hammerhea
Ok you read the post it is directed to me so again I was not talking to you. Go find a new guy with a boat. And you don't know aything about me so mind your own.

HOSS
12-12-2004, 11:37 AM
And the moral of the story is:
A) Any fight other than 1 on one is for wussies.
B) Hate crimes are for wussies.
C) It`s ok to be a racist as long as you are not white.
D) If your gonna commit a crime - don`t get caught.
E) This is last and best one (Hell, I didn`t even realize it.): Rodney King is a great American!
I`m not a racist. I do like belonging to an all white club though. That just happens to be my choice as an American.

Sleek-Jet
12-12-2004, 11:44 AM
Isn't any physical attack on your person, a "hate" crime??

schiada96
12-12-2004, 11:46 AM
And the moral of the story is:
A) Any fight other than 1 on one is for wussies.
B) Hate crimes are for wussies.
C) It`s ok to be a racist as long as you are not white.
D) If your gonna commit a crime - don`t get caught.
E) This is last and best one (Hell, I didn`t even realize it.): Rodney King is a great American!
I`m not a racist. I do like belonging to an all white club though. That just happens to be my choice as an American.
You right, except Rodney King is a looser

Miss BK
12-12-2004, 11:50 AM
You right, except Rodney King is a looser
;) He right too. He loose!

wsuwrhr
12-12-2004, 11:50 AM
I brought you into this world, and I can take you out :o
I have heard that on more than one occasion growing up from my own father.
I believed him.
Now look at the shining example of "instilled fear" posting on ***boat before you today.
Brian

Miss BK
12-12-2004, 12:06 PM
Isn't any physical attack on your person, a "hate" crime??
A "crime of rage" is one where you retaliate against another because of something he or she has done to you.
A "larcenous crime" is one where you attack someone based on your hope of gaining wealth after you overpower the victim by using violence.
A "hate crime" is not premeditated by any of the above. A hate crime is when someone is attacked or abused based purely on the victim's physical or social attributes after the perpetrator's own insecurities are ignited. Such as seeing someone who you deem "inferior" (by your standards of ethnicity, gender or religion), and you see them as becoming more successful than you are. Instead of taking a path to betterment, a hate crime mentality wants to "mess up" anyone "below him" who he sees as a threat to his psyche or status.

topless
12-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Ok you read the post it is directed to me so again I was not talking to you. Go find a new guy with a boat. And you don't know aything about me so mind your own.I did read the post idiot! I responded accordingly. Oh and if you're are not talking to me, please stop quoting my posts and then posting after because it sure looks like you're talking to me. You are confusing people you PUSSY. As far as finding a new guy with a boat, don't worry, I just aquired 2 from unforgiven and Diggler is giving me one of his too. Do you want to buy one or something?
As far as me not knowing you, I consider that a blessing after reading your posts on this thread. :jawdrop:

Unforgiven
12-12-2004, 12:39 PM
I did read the post idiot! I responded accordingly. Oh and if you're are not talking to me, please stop quoting my posts and then posting after because it sure looks like you're talking to me. You are confusing people you PUSSY. As far as finding a new guy with a boat, don't worry, I just aquired 2 from unforgiven and Diggler is giving me one of his too. Do you want to buy one or something?
As far as me not knowing you, I consider that a blessing after reading your posts on this thread. :jawdrop:
it took giving her 2 boats so I could keep the 3rd one.....

topless
12-12-2004, 12:40 PM
it took giving her 2 boats so I could keep the 3rd one.....
Hello my love! ;)

Unforgiven
12-12-2004, 12:41 PM
Hello my love! ;)
whats going on babydoll???

topless
12-12-2004, 12:46 PM
whats going on babydoll???
Just missing you honey. Stop working so many hours!!! :hammer2:

Unforgiven
12-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Just missing you honey. Stop working so many hours!!! :hammer2:
we just got some more bad news....more work...... :hammer2:

topless
12-12-2004, 12:49 PM
we just got some more bad news....more work...... :hammer2:
I'll have dinner ready for you poor baby. :)

Unforgiven
12-12-2004, 12:51 PM
I'll have dinner ready for you poor baby. :)
come over so I can have YOU for main dish!!!

topless
12-12-2004, 12:52 PM
come over so I can have YOU for main dish!!!Thats what I meant by DINNER. :D

Unforgiven
12-12-2004, 12:53 PM
Thats what I meant by DINNER. :D
I'm real hungry too.....just wear that short skirt when ya come over....

topless
12-12-2004, 01:03 PM
I'm real hungry too.....just wear that short skirt when ya come over....
Why wear anything? :D

schiada96
12-12-2004, 01:21 PM
I did read the post idiot! I responded accordingly. Oh and if you're are not talking to me, please stop quoting my posts and then posting after because it sure looks like you're talking to me. You are confusing people you PUSSY. As far as finding a new guy with a boat, don't worry, I just aquired 2 from unforgiven and Diggler is giving me one of his too. Do you want to buy one or something?
What an angry ulgy old bitch you are. How is GM killer these days? You old pussy.

topless
12-12-2004, 01:26 PM
What an angry ulgy old bitch you are. How is GM killer these days? You old pussy.I love you too sexy. GM killer is good. Did you want that phonics game or do you just want to continue to read between the lines and look stupid?

schiada96
12-12-2004, 01:33 PM
I love you too sexy. GM killer is good. Did you want that phonics game or do you just want to continue to read between the lines and look stupid?
Don't try to be nice to me you old bitch are you not the one who was talking shit about his new love.

topless
12-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Don't try to be nice to me you old bitch are you not the one who was talking shit about his new love.Who's new love? I'm not trying to be nice to you and if you are referring to GM Killers wife, I never said anything about her. I did tell her welcome to the boards once and tell her to wear depends if she planned on riding in his CP. If you want to go and try to did up dirt, be my guest. Right now you are making an ass of yourself so stop the name calling and grow up.

schiada96
12-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Who's new love? I'm not trying to be nice to you and if you are referring to GM Killers wife, I never said anything about her. I did tell her welcome to the boards once and tell her to wear depends if she planned on riding in his CP. If you want to go and try to did up dirt, be my guest. Right now you are making an ass of yourself so stop the name calling and grow up.
Is that right let me see if I can dig that old stuff up. Your the one that started the name calling bitch

topless
12-12-2004, 01:52 PM
Is that right let me see if I can dig that old stuff up. Your the one that started the name calling bitch
Search away. :hammer2: I'll be waiting. :2purples: If you want to play battle of the wits here, let me know because it is a game I will not lose to someone who can't read.

Sleek-Jet
12-12-2004, 02:39 PM
A "crime of rage" is one where you retaliate against another because of something he or she has done to you.
A "larcenous crime" is one where you attack someone based on your hope of gaining wealth after you overpower the victim by using violence.
A "hate crime" is not premeditated by any of the above. A hate crime is when someone is attacked or abused based purely on the victim's physical or social attributes after the perpetrator's own insecurities are ignited. Such as seeing someone who you deem "inferior" (by your standards of ethnicity, gender or religion), and you see them as becoming more successful than you are. Instead of taking a path to betterment, a hate crime mentality wants to "mess up" anyone "below him" who he sees as a threat to his psyche or status.
I know, I was just dusting off an old smart-ass remark... :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-12-2004, 02:56 PM
I was kinda recently involved in an altercation where I thought I needed to defend a friend against a colored man who threw the first blow.
Hey Chuck, :idea: I just thought that you should know that "COLORED" isn't used anymore. Thats a racist term that died in the 40's. It was used when grown black men were still called BOY. Many see it as the first step above the "N" word. Since then we have progressed to being Negros in the 50's and 60's. In the 70's we evolved into Blacks. In present times we are now refered to as African Americans, however, I like the word black. I don't have any family in Africa nor have I been able to trace my roots to Africa so I prefer to be black. I would hate to see you get into another fight for calling the wrong guy COLORED. Afterall, what color was he anyway? :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-12-2004, 03:00 PM
WTF is "ionno" and "prolly"? :mad:
Sounds like an under age violation to me. Where are the moderators??? If he was black I'd say quit speaking in ebonics but I think this kid is white???

topless
12-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Hey Chuck, :idea: I just thought that you should know that "COLORED" isn't used anymore. Thats a racist term that died in the 40's. It was used when grown black men were still called BOY. Many see it as the first step above the "N" word. Since then we have progressed to being Negros in the 50's and 60's. In the 70's we evolved into Blacks. In present times we are now refered to as African Americans, however, I like the word black. I don't have any family in Africa nor have I been able to trace my roots to Africa so I prefer to be black. I would hate to see you get into another fight for calling the wrong guy COLORED. Afterall, what color was he anyway? :DWhat if their skin is light? should we say tan, off black, caramel, mocha? I'm not white, I'm sort of pinkish. Just call me pinkie. :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-12-2004, 03:05 PM
I was raised on the west coast, but then moved to Texas in the late 80's. I was shocked to see the level of racism that still existed there. In my 27 years, I had not heard anyone use the "N" word... until I moved there. It was like stepping back in time 30 years.
Now we live in Indiana and I don't find racism as much. The area we live in is heavily industrial, and is attracting quite a lot of hispanic workers. But I still don't find racism much, except from some of the less educated/lower economic areas or elderly who are still stuck in 1963 who want to go back to days of an all-white Mid West village and don't have the mental capacity to adapt to changes in their traditions or customs.
But the other day I was taking an 8 year old friend of my son's home, and as we turned into his neighborhood he blurted out, "We want to move out of here. Too many Mexicans!".
Clearly, the child was being taught some poor behavior at home, which would probably stay with him like cancer into adulthood. Sad.
I was driving and was trying to think of something to say - -I could not let his comment this pass without some sort of profound anti-racist statement to counter-act the ugly bigotry he was being taught...
But before I could say anything, my 10 year old son chimed in.
"So???? WHAT is wrong with having Mexicans in your neighborhood?"
(Jona and Oscar Valenzuela live across the street from us - all the kids have a fantastic time playing together, so this comment really ruffled my sons feathers. My best friend is Karla Lopez, K-Lo for short ;) )
Someone in an earlier post in this thread made a comment that, once they became an adult, they learned that there are good and bad in all races and creeds......
My question is: Why should it take that long to learn something that is so obvious?
Isn't it so sad that some people were never exposed to that kind of education when they were kids, at the age when learning the art of social adaptability is most crucial?
When you hear people making racist comments; Don't be afraid to speak up. Sometimes peer pressure is the only way to change corrupted attitudes.
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
You are an awesome parent!

Sleek-Jet
12-12-2004, 03:05 PM
What if their skin is light? should we say tan, off black, caramel, mocha? I'm not white, I'm sort of pinkish. Just call me pinkie. :D
Her454 already has dibs on that... :D

topless
12-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Her454 already has dibs on that... :DDamnit!!!! She always beats me! :idea:

Unforgiven
12-12-2004, 03:09 PM
What if their skin is light? should we say tan, off black, caramel, mocha? I'm not white, I'm sort of pinkish. Just call me pinkie. :D
I know where she's pink at too :supp:

SHOTKALLIN
12-12-2004, 03:16 PM
The good stuff is always pink!!! :jawdrop:

Dr. Eagle
12-12-2004, 03:34 PM
Not knowing all the facts other than what was written in that article, I'd say the white thugs were definitely guilty of assault and should be prosecuted for that crime. But I think the whole "Hate Crime" concept is flawed, because it seems it only applies in one direction.
Would the guys that assaulted truck driver Reginald Denney be prosecuted for assaulting a white guy as a hate crime if the crime occured last week... I'd say probably not.
Another thing I wonder is what makes the asian hunter in the midwest killing a bunch of white people not a hate crime. Notice the attorneys and media calling his victims "fellow hunters" that had hurled "racial epithets"? Not a word of this being a racially motivated crime... and I believe it was...
Asian Perp
Caucasian Victims (all)
Crime is crime any way you slice it. If you have to label it a "hate crime" with higher penalties, perhaps it should be applied equally, don't you think? I for one don't believe these laws are applied equally and should just go away...
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Oh and if they were my kids, they'd wish they weren't. I won't tolerate that kind of behavior, ever.

SHOTKALLIN
12-12-2004, 04:20 PM
Not knowing all the facts other than what was written in that article, I'd say the white thugs were definitely guilty of assault and should be prosecuted for that crime. But I think the whole "Hate Crime" concept is flawed, because it seems it only applies in one direction.
Would the guys that assaulted truck driver Reginald Denney be prosecuted for assaulting a white guy as a hate crime if the crime occured last week... I'd say probably not.
Another thing I wonder is what makes the asian hunter in the midwest killing a bunch of white people not a hate crime. Notice the attorneys and media calling his victims "fellow hunters" that had hurled "racial epithets"? Not a word of this being a racially motivated crime... and I believe it was...
Asian Perp
Caucasian Victims (all)
Crime is crime any way you slice it. If you have to label it a "hate crime" with higher penalties, perhaps it should be applied equally, don't you think? I for one don't believe these laws are applied equally and should just go away...
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Oh and if they were my kids, they'd wish they weren't. I won't tolerate that kind of behavior, ever.
Where is the proof that he killed them BECAUSE they were white? I thought that the white hunters were yelling racial stuff at him when he wouldn't leave.
does anyone know what really went down?
Aint to smart to be yellin racial stuff at an armed man either way it went down. Hey Charlie get the fucc out of my tree stand!!! or **** you witey i kill you like deer. Either way it went down it was wrong. :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-12-2004, 04:21 PM
i dont think the hate crime existed in 92

Dr. Eagle
12-12-2004, 06:34 PM
i dont think the hate crime existed in 92
No, I don't think it existed then either, that's why I said if it happened today...
And in every case, violence against someone is uncalled for... because you don't like the way they part their hair or whatever. I just think the Media would have been all over the "hate crime" angle if it were a reverse of roles.
If it had been a bunch of white guys shooting at a person or persons of any minority.
Nobody knows what the whole story is with the hunter or with the example of the four thugs beating up on the young black gentleman. But one is being called a hate crime and the other not. That doesn't compute to me... sorry.

Miss BK
12-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Hate crimes did exist prior to 1992, but it typically was called genocide. And any race or religion was capable of it. And no matter what race was guilty, it was still the same sickening crime it is today.

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Yes they would be prosecuted DR Eagle
and as far as the Asain dude,forget the hate crime, he is FACING MURDER. I think that is a little worse......

Performance 19
12-12-2004, 07:42 PM
Hate crimes did exist prior to 1992, but it typically was called genocide. And any race or religion was capable of it. And no matter what race was guilty, it was still the same sickening crime it is today. :confused:
I think they are referring to specific laws (statutes), not historical. Genocide is systematic and planned EXTERMINATION of an ENTIRE race, nationality, ethnic or political group. Let this thread die.

Miss BK
12-12-2004, 07:48 PM
To me, it is easy to see the difference. One crime had extenuating circumstances as well as provocation (asian hunter was approached by an angry group, and yelled at for being on private property). The asian hunter did not go into the woods with the sole purpose of seeking out a group of hunters of a certain race to shoot at random.
In a hate crime, the premeditated goal is to find a certain race, and at random and typically without any prior provocation, do harm to them. That is what I see in this situation with the kid selling newspapers and the mob of insecure thugs appearing out of the blue to cause him harm.

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 07:48 PM
This will set it all straight
422.6. (a) No person, whether or not acting under color of law,
shall by force or threat of force, willfully injure, intimidate,
interfere with, oppress, or threaten any other person in the free
exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him or her
by the Constitution or laws of this state or by the Constitution or
laws of the United States because of the other person's race, color,
religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or sexual
orientation, or because he or she perceives that the other person has
one or more of those characteristics

Miss BK
12-12-2004, 07:55 PM
:confused:
I think they are referring to specific laws (statutes), not historical. Genocide is systematic and planned EXTERMINATION of an ENTIRE race, nationality, ethnic or political group. Let this thread die.
That is only one use of the word "genocide".
geno = Greek word meaning "tribe" or "race"; of genetics
cide = Latin for "killer"; ending of life
Genocide can mean any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
(e) forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
This is what "genocide" means for the purposes of international law. Genocidal acts need not kill or cause the death of members of a group. Causing serious bodily or mental harm, prevention of births and transfer of children are acts of genocide when committed as part of a policy to destroy a group’s existence.
This International law protects four groups - national, ethnical, racial or religious groups.
The law in the United States (U.S. Code; Chapter 50A; Section § 1091. Genocide) uses nearly identical wording.
http://www.preventgenocide.org/law/domestic/uscode.htm
Before the word "genocide" was coined in 1944, the crime was known simply as "Acts of Barbarity."

bigkatboat
12-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Can we stop trying to pinpoint one of the "blackholes in humanity", and try to look toward our better side? I'm not so simple minded that I think my ideas will 'cure' our problems, but I do feel better in my daily life. Please try to think of this problem in this way, #1, we all can do business with anyone, (it's money or work). #2, we all can socialize with anyone, (it's polite). #3, we all can personally interact with anyone, (now it's personal). If you open the door (interaction) each person you meet will reach (his/her) a personal level. (trust) This is the individual interacting with you 'one on one'. Let me say this in other terms: #1, I can dream of being at the river and having fun. #2, I can drive by the river, and see the fun that I could have been doing. #3, I can walk down into the river, and swim in the fun I am having. I have been very lucky to have lived this long and had so many great times, YOU HAVE TOO! Why cann't we share our great stories, and learn from each other? I choose not to 'cast myself out' away from those who survive the same way that I do (humanity). I too am drawn to those who see things with an open mind, and we do not look for "faults". we look for common ideas. If you look for something wrong, you will find it! If you look for something right, it's a 'treasure' that you can tell others about. I'm ready to learn! Please teach me something I don't know! And I'll answer your questions if I can. Yes, Rodney King (4 arrests in 2 states, later) is still a hero to some people, but not me!

Dr. Eagle
12-12-2004, 10:18 PM
Yes they would be prosecuted DR Eagle....
I don't think you know that for sure Kilr... I sure don't believe they would. :hammerhea But that's just my opinion

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Well nothing is fore sure
OJ GOT OFF

Dr. Eagle
12-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Hate crimes did exist prior to 1992, but it typically was called genocide. And any race or religion was capable of it. And no matter what race was guilty, it was still the same sickening crime it is today.
I think the point was the law wasn't on the books at the time... probably MORE of what could be considered hate crimes occurred in the past.
Like Rodney King said... Can't we all just get along? Actually that was pretty prophetic...

Dr. Eagle
12-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Well nothing is fore sure
OJ GOT OFF
Ed Zachary.... :skull:

HOSS
12-13-2004, 01:32 PM
Where is the proof that he killed them BECAUSE they were white? I thought that the white hunters were yelling racial stuff at him when he wouldn't leave.
does anyone know what really went down?
Aint to smart to be yellin racial stuff at an armed man either way it went down. Hey Charlie get the fucc out of my tree stand!!! or **** you witey i kill you like deer. Either way it went down it was wrong. :D
See, those were stupid white dead people. I white man in the woods with a gun? Hey Charlie,,,,,,,,,what tha phuc are you doing? Phuc you HOSS! BOOM! Dead Charlie. I then go get a shovel. Problem solved. No court system. No media. No more Charlie in my tree. Easy. Didn`t anyone watch Sesame Street besides me?

mirvin
12-13-2004, 02:16 PM
This will set it all straight
422.6. (a) No person, whether or not acting under color of law,
shall by force or threat of force, willfully injure, intimidate,
interfere with, oppress, or threaten any other person in the free
exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him or her
by the Constitution or laws of this state or by the Constitution or
laws of the United States because of the other person's race, color,
religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or sexual
orientation, or because he or she perceives that the other person has
one or more of those characteristics
Am I the only one frightened by this?? Hate crime laws seem like one of those things that sounded like a good idea but what do they accomplish other then PUNISHING YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS!!??? Thats right, your thoughts.
I'm not saying any of this is ok by me, but we all have the right to think whatever we want. If you want to dislike someone because they have red hair so be it. It doesn't matter why you killed or assualted someone. Murder is murder, assault is assault. THe law has no business in WHY you did it. Just that you did it.
This is a scary line in the sand that has been crossed in my book. I hope this makes sense.
mirvin :cool:

Miss BK
12-13-2004, 03:06 PM
We removed Saddam from power because his "thoughts" were evil, didn't we? He had no WMD or nukes, but had plans to rebuild them someday. Therefore, the US says he is guilty.
But back to the topic, this law only punishes those who harrass or harm someone at random for the simple and completely ignorant reason of what they look like. Not just what they are thinking. (There are tons of books published that are racist in nature, but the authors don't get arrested for what they feel).
it says....No person...shall by force or threat of force, willfully injure, intimidate, interfere with, oppress, or threaten any other person in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him or her by the Constitution
Some day that law could help your child or your grandchild, when he is out boating with a friend and suddenly they are shot at by the "correct color in-group" simply because they are upset that the "wrong color out-group" are using their lake, and use intimidation and threats to prevent that color from coming back.
It's really not that tough to understand why a crime like this has much broader repercussions than a mugging or typical assault. These criminals have loftier goals than just handing out a beating or a robbery. They don't have only one victim, they want to instill fear and intimidation into everyone who is of that color or creed.

RiverDave
12-13-2004, 04:29 PM
OK, so I made one post on this thread (one or two.. I think it was one) and then forgot all about it until today. I got this e-mail from someone asking me to remove the little confederate flag cartoon that I put up on teh 1st page what seems like ages ago?
Now my intentions we're not to offend anyone with that.. more to lighten the mood with some humour.
Now who's pissed at me for what? (JBB aside)
And am I the grand dragon of ***boat again?
RD <--- thinking I might go play some kick the can tonight.... african, mexican, asiancan, etc.... :D
(I guess I must be an idiot, according to shotkallin, becuase I found humour not once.. but twice now in 2 race related remarks.. LOL :D )

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 04:35 PM
This is the only known pic OF RD, no face shot, but he claimed to the legendary GRAND DRAGON OF HOT BOAT
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1100006.JPG

HOSS
12-15-2004, 02:50 AM
Well, 3 black girls beet up a white girl on a bus in Atlanta, GA. The bus driver walked to the fight and didn`t do shit (she is black also). Then the black mother of one of the black girls gets on the bus and startes beeting up and strangling the white gorl! She even threatens to kill her! This is all on video and I just saw it on CNN!
Guess what,,,,,,,,,,NO ONE IS CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME! :mad:
If you ain`t feelin` alil` racial after reading that and knowing the white kids in first incident were charged with hate crime....then phuc yu.
It is only gonna work both ways. And if ya think I gotta pay back for this past you can kiss my white ass. I don`t owe anybody jack shit! My granfather moved here from Italy. Kiss my d ick.

Miss BK
12-15-2004, 07:09 AM
It states this was a fight. Fights usually stem from a mutual dispute of some kind.
Hate crimes are not fights. Hate crimes are terroristic, non provoked attacks, based only on the attackers self-invented rage against a person's race or class, with no other circumstances or reasoning.
A hate crime is when someone launches an airplane into a building to kill people only because they are American. No other reasoning or provocation. Just simply have a desire to kill or maim a person (at random) because they are "different" than they are. IMO, those people are missing more than merely the lack of values. They are lower than scum.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-15-2004, 07:15 AM
OK, so I made one post on this thread (one or two.. I think it was one) and then forgot all about it until today. I got this e-mail from someone asking me to remove the little confederate flag cartoon that I put up on teh 1st page what seems like ages ago?
Now my intentions we're not to offend anyone with that.. more to lighten the mood with some humour.
Now who's pissed at me for what? (JBB aside)
And am I the grand dragon of ***boat again?
RD <--- thinking I might go play some kick the can tonight.... african, mexican, asiancan, etc.... :D
(I guess I must be an idiot, according to shotkallin, becuase I found humour not once.. but twice now in 2 race related remarks.. LOL :D )
I have seen you if you tried that you may catch a beat down :boxingguy

Kilrtoy
01-07-2005, 01:24 AM
BUMP FOR RD TO recall

Schiada76
01-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Come on we all know the definition of hate crime is ANY crime commited by a white male. :hammerhea