PDA

View Full Version : Bah Humbug

Her454
12-10-2004, 02:39 PM
It really pisses me off to go to the mall and drive around the parking lot FOREVER, to finally find a spot someone is backing out of and then you sit and wait....AND THEN SOMEONE 4 ROWS OVER sends someone from the their car to go stand in that spot while you are clearly waiting for it.
They (she) just stands there and says, "Im holding this spot for my husband". BULLSHIT. That is the most rude, inconsiderate thing I've ever seen in my life.
And Im called a BITCH because I tell her so. Im not normally (well, most of the time it takes ALOT) a confrontational person but I told her to get the hell out of the way or I'd park there anyway. SHE CALLED SECURITY on me AFTER I ENDED up parking 3 rows away as she took my plate number and they actually FOUND ME IN THE MALL AND TOOK ME ASIDE and spoke with me about threatening someone with bodily harm with my vehicle! WTH?
HOLDING SPOTS IS NOT ILLEGAL, but threatening someones "person" is. Nothing came of it (Only because I think Security just wanted my loud, pissed off verbal exchange out of the Mall) but I cant believe this!
That bitch is just lucky I didnt have my truck or I WOULD have gone back and run her damn BMW over. :hammerhea :mad:
TIS THE F'NG SEASON.

dicudmore
12-10-2004, 02:41 PM
I agree.....that ain't right

ratso
12-10-2004, 02:41 PM
That post kind of turns me on...

HCS
12-10-2004, 02:42 PM
I would have trouble keeping my composure. You would see a side of me you don't want to see. :eat:

Mrs. Restless22
I just laughed while reading your story...I hate when people save spots...*uck that!
:yuk:

BarryMac
Shoulda punched the bitch in the neck. I phucking hate when people do that shit...

HCS
12-10-2004, 02:44 PM
If you were at the Galleria. That place sucks. That's the worst design parking for any mall Iv'e ever seen.

Boozer
12-10-2004, 02:44 PM
I have 0 tolerance for people who do shit like that. I would have started driving in and if she said anything I'd have said "what's more important your husbands parking space or your personal safety."

switchin'addiction
12-10-2004, 02:45 PM
I have 0 tolerance for people who do shit like that. I would have started driving in and if she said anything I'd have said "what's more important your husbands parking space or your personal safety."
Exactly...I like that!

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-10-2004, 02:46 PM
well if you can't hold them in the channel wtf does she think it is in the parking lot.. you should have parked there anyway.. damn what a bitch I would have been fumming. :hammer2: :hammerhea

Her454
12-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Shoulda punched the bitch in the neck. I phucking hate when people do that shit...
Well, when I got out of my car and went in to the Mall she came up to me WITH her husband and got in my face. I should have dropped the primadonna right there. I rarely get that mad but I could have easily and would have enjoyed every bit of it.
Of course, as my luck goes, I'd be in prison by now.

welk2party
Another option would be to pull up sideways and block her husband from parking their too. If someone was with me I would make them stand in the spot with her.

Her454
If you were at the Galleria. That place sucks. That's the worst design parking for any mall Iv'e ever seen.
Sunrise Mall.

Blown 472
You should have carved a big ol F UCK YOU in the hood with your keys.

Her454
12-10-2004, 02:49 PM
I told her to move or I'd park there anyway and she just stood there with her hand on her hip (wide hip I might add) until I started pulling in then she starting looking toward her husband for help but still didnt move. I was all the way up to her but DID NOT touch her with my car. She said I did.

BarryMac
12-10-2004, 02:51 PM
I told her to move or I'd park there anyway and she just stood there with her hand on her hip (wide hip I might add) until I started pulling in then she starting looking toward her husband for help but still didnt move. I was all the way up to her but DID NOT touch her with my car. She said I did.
Bet her pussy ass husband didn't flinch, he was afraid that you were gonna beat his ass after yuo got done beating hers...

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-10-2004, 02:51 PM
damn Traci if I was with you I would of dragged her ass outta there for you.. :burningm: I am so pissed for you I hate people like that..

Blown 472
12-10-2004, 02:52 PM
So it was some big ol fat bitch?? Lucky you didn't hit her.

Her454
12-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Bet her pussy ass husband didn't flinch, he was afraid that you were gonna beat his ass after yuo got done beating hers...
He didnt get out of the car until I was well passed them and on my way in to the Mall, and NEVER said a word during the whole incident except to Polyester Pete, the security guard while I couldnt hear him.

syke-o
12-10-2004, 02:55 PM
knowing my luck i would push them out of the spot, only to come back and find all sides of my truck keyed with slashed tires :devil:

Blown 472
12-10-2004, 02:56 PM
He didnt get out of the car until I was well passed them and on my way in to the Mall, and NEVER said a word during the whole incident except to Polyester Pete, the security guard while I couldnt hear him.
Probably some thing along the lines of "If my fat f ucking wife could walk to the door I wouldn't be in this shit"

Her454
knowing my luck i would push them out of the spot, only to come back and find all sides of my truck keyed with slashed tires :devil:
Exactly. :( At that point, it would have been worth it to see her fat ass on the ground and my car in that spot tho.

Jordy
I'd send you a cake with a hacksaw blade in it. :D

Her454
12-10-2004, 02:57 PM
Probably some thing along the lines of "If my fat f ucking wife could walk to the door I wouldn't be in this shit"
ROTFLMAO........................

jdf
12-10-2004, 02:59 PM
i know how you feel 454,,,,,i was cleaning a parking lot one time and had the bright orange cone's and tape up and this ::::::::::women drives right thru it and i tell her she can not park in side my coned off area she look's at me call's a few name. so she goes inside the mall when she returns her car is gone cause i had it towed out of my way to the other side of the mall ,,,,after she called the cop's and raised hell with them she found out i had every right too do it

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Dang, how obnoxious! I hate people like that. Good call on not beating her down. ;)
She is probably at home on bigfatcow.com forums telling about how someone tried to kill her in the mall parking lot! hahahahaha

Blown 472
12-10-2004, 03:00 PM
ROTFLMAO........................
BTw, what did you get me? all that trouble for lil ol me, how nice.

Her454
12-10-2004, 03:02 PM
She is probably at home on bigfatcow.com forums telling about how someone tried to kill her in the mall parking lot! hahahahaha
OMG, THATS FUNNY...thanks, Im not shaking so bad with anger now. :)
BTw, what did you get me? all that trouble for lil ol me, how nice.
Tin foil for a new hat. :) ;)

BarryMac
12-10-2004, 03:03 PM
We would have gottena pool together and bailed ya out, then we would have made the bitch and her pussy husband really pay... :hammerhea

Jordy
12-10-2004, 03:04 PM
We would have gottena pool together and bailed ya out, then we would have made the bitch and her pussy husband really pay... :hammerhea
I don't think you get bailed out of prison. You have to escape. That's why I said I'd bake Her a cake with a hacksaw blade. We'd be waiting outside for the getaway. :D

Her454
12-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Tis the Season.......Im so lucky to have such great friends. :D

Blown 472
12-10-2004, 03:05 PM
OMG, THATS FUNNY...thanks, Im not shaking so bad with anger now. :)
Tin foil for a new hat. :) ;)
Whewww good thing mine is getting worn out fighting off all the gamma rays the gubment is trying to pound into my head. That and I had to wrap up some left over meat loaf.

Her454
12-10-2004, 03:06 PM
I don't think you get bailed out of prison. You have to escape. That's why I said I'd bake Her a cake with a hacksaw blade. We'd be waiting outside for the getaway. :D
I could steal a candy bar and get sent to Pelican Bay. :cry:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-10-2004, 03:07 PM
I would have waited there until Security came over and told me to move my car or told the bitch to get the phuck out of the way.

Her454
12-10-2004, 03:09 PM
I would have waited there until Security came over and told me to move my car or told the bitch to get the phuck out of the way.
HD, I would have but as circumstance would have it, there were several children walking in with their mom and had stopped to watch the exchange.
Wasnt worth that.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-10-2004, 03:10 PM
HD, I would have but as circumstance would have it, there were several children walking in with their mom and had stopped to watch the exchange.
Wasnt worth that.
Ah, good idea.
BTW, I know you could have kicked her a$$ anyway! :cool:

Her454
12-10-2004, 03:13 PM
Ah, good idea.
BTW, I know you could have kicked her a$$ anyway! :cool:
LMAO......ever see the scene in "Green Fried Tomato's"...........
"Face it ladies, Im older and I have more insurance" and she smashes the hell of the the young girls VW.........
I LOVED IT and it DID cross my mind since I couldnt touch her.................... :D

Havasu_Dreamin
12-10-2004, 03:15 PM
LMAO......ever see the scene in "Green Fried Tomato's"...........
"Face it ladies, Im older and I have more insurance" and she smashes the hell of the the young girls VW.........
I LOVED IT and it DID cross my mind since I couldnt touch her.................... :D
Never saw the movie, but did see that scene and was thinking the same thing when reading your original post. :D

Rexone
12-10-2004, 03:25 PM
Another good reason to not start Christmas shopping till Christmas eve night. By then the crowds have diminished a little and so has the choice of merchandise. No parking problems and less money spent. Perfect solution. :smile:

Krazy K
12-10-2004, 05:33 PM
Now, what I would have done, since I'm not much for confrontation, is park somewhere else, watch them go inside, knife the tires and leave and go shop somewhere else...because you don't want to be around when they come out!!!

78Eliminator
12-10-2004, 05:47 PM
I like your style Her454, but do you have to swear so much?
Have it your way Her454.
:D

Dr. Eagle
12-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Where did this happen?

73kona455
12-10-2004, 07:05 PM
should have called animal control and told them there was a fat pig loose on the mall parking lot...
or called goodyear and see if one of thier blimps were missing

Havasu Hangin'
12-10-2004, 07:11 PM
It really pisses me off to go to the mall and drive around the parking lot FOREVER...
I think you need to relax a little...
...with a big cup of coffee. :coffeycup

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 08:13 PM
I hate when your waitin for a spot and some ass wipe guns it around the corner and pulls in from the opposite direction. Last time someone did that my 6'9" mr got out of the car, walked up to the persons car door put his hand on it. leaned over to make eye contact and strongly suggested the man find another spot..less than a moment later,,,,we had the spot :220v: :argue:

Her454
12-13-2004, 11:20 AM
Where did this happen?
Sunrise Mall.
I think you need to relax a little...
...with a big cup of coffee. :coffeycup
....Thats just not right HH. ;) You have an evil streak......:)
Im workin on that Justin. :rollside: :rolleyes:

99 232 baja
12-13-2004, 11:26 AM
It really pisses me off to go to the mall and drive around the parking lot FOREVER, to finally find a spot someone is backing out of and then you sit and wait....AND THEN SOMEONE 4 ROWS OVER sends someone from the their car to go stand in that spot while you are clearly waiting for it.
They (she) just stands there and says, "Im holding this spot for my husband". BULLSHIT. That is the most rude, inconsiderate thing I've ever seen in my life.
And Im called a BITCH because I tell her so. Im not normally (well, most of the time it takes ALOT) a confrontational person but I told her to get the hell out of the way or I'd park there anyway. SHE CALLED SECURITY on me AFTER I ENDED up parking 3 rows away as she took my plate number and they actually FOUND ME IN THE MALL AND TOOK ME ASIDE and spoke with me about threatening someone with bodily harm with my vehicle! WTH?
HOLDING SPOTS IS NOT ILLEGAL, but threatening someones "person" is. Nothing came of it (Only because I think Security just wanted my loud, pissed off verbal exchange out of the Mall) but I cant believe this!
That bitch is just lucky I didnt have my truck or I WOULD have gone back and run her damn BMW over. :hammerhea :mad:
TIS THE F'NG SEASON.I need a new front plate, I would drove right over her.

Jordy
12-13-2004, 11:26 AM
What the **** you talking about? :D :D :cool:

Her454
12-13-2004, 11:36 AM
What the **** you talking about? :D :D :cool:
LOL, I just went back and read it and cant believe the typos and my uhhhhh language. :)

Liberator TJ1984
12-13-2004, 11:39 AM
Keep a " Confetti Egg " Filled with paint remover for such occasions :crossx: when leaving just toss it up on her trunk :rolleyes:

moneysucker
12-13-2004, 12:06 PM
It is times like this when I wish I drove a real Pile so I could say or do what ever I wanted and not have to worry about retaliation. It is totally wrong what they did and if you had the time to block the spot with your car until they left just to prove a point that would be nice. Of course If I did that I would park all the way across the parking lot to avoid being vandalized. I was yelling at my little sister for being a parking lot vulture, waiting for someone to walk to their car so she could take the spot. I will park in the back row and walk to the store in less time than it takes to wait for a spot and for them to load their kids and crap. That is like cricling the parking lot at the gym to get right up close. Perhaps they don't quite get the whole gym concept. I have the best luck at the Petaluma outlets in nor cal. I finished all my shopping and then some in 2 hours and that was with a girl, mind you. If you are in the area I highly reccoment it. I drove from Santa Cruz to go there. Merry F-ing Christmas. :devil: JK

lucky
12-13-2004, 12:06 PM
So it was some big ol fat bitch?? Lucky woulda still hit it/ her.
hey anything to help a fellow boater :idea:

R.A.D.man
12-13-2004, 01:04 PM
First, I would have had my car unexpectedly break down in front of that space.
Then if they found me in the mall and made an issue of things, I would have completely forgot why I was there in the first place and made it my point to ruin the rest of their afternoon. They would have gone home pissed and a lesson would have been learned. To me, a successful shopping experience means going home happy. I would have gone home happy, maybe even empty handed, but happy none the less.

12-13-2004, 01:52 PM
When the heifer was standing in the parking space telling you that she was holding the space for the little man I would have just smiled and said OK and moved on....then I would come back to their car and knifed all 4 of their tires but thats just me. :p

lucky
12-13-2004, 02:01 PM
i wonder if you could wait till she went in ,-then called your tripple a and say your car broke down - then after its all hooked up say - could you put it over there -as my husband is on his way and he knows whats wrong with it !!! :idea: make sure its in a handi capped place also ! :D

Her454
12-13-2004, 02:04 PM
Her454 ~ Taking notes for next time.......:) :idea: :D