PDA

View Full Version : R I P Auburn

topless
12-11-2004, 11:34 AM
I just had my horse put down..........very sad but the worst part is that the animal removal people had to use asshole's driveway to get to my property so the cops had to come and ask permission. What a f ucking joke! I don't hate people but I hate him!!!!! I also told him that I had to put her down. That was right before he handed me that stupid letter. He knew I was doing it today so he decided to call the shefiffs dept and animal control at 7 am. They showed up and said he complained that I had a horse down so my wakeup call was cops with a camera saying that asshole said the horse was abused. They in tuirn called the vet who confirmed that I did call yesterday to have her put down. I had to have the cops "ask " him if I could use "his" driveway. The asshole should never have been born! It's hard enough having to deal with this without his intervention. I get more angry at him every day!!!! :argue: :o :eat: :mad: :mad:

RiverOtter
12-11-2004, 11:38 AM
I am very sorry for your loss. Good neighbors are hard to find. We got em and that's why I stay in this little crappy house. Don't want move next to a yerkov :notam:

Mrs.Racer277
12-11-2004, 11:39 AM
Allison I am so sorry to hear about Auburn. But Auburn is now in a better place.
Tell your neighbor I said to go F himself. This guy need to get a life.. :devil:
I will be thinking about you today. Again I am very sorry.
Dia

switchin'addiction
12-11-2004, 11:40 AM
I am sorry you had to go through this today. I believe in Karma, and your prick neighbor will get his one of these days.

topless
12-11-2004, 11:41 AM
I am very sorry for your loss. Good neighbors are hard to find. We got em and that's why I stay in this little crappy house. Don't want move next to a yerkov :notam:Thanks, my other neighbors are great....he is just disturbed by the world I think. He must be so miserable that he thinks he needs to make everyone else that way too. Little does he know, he's barking up the wrong tree.
It was hard letting her go but harder to see her in pain.

boatnam2
12-11-2004, 11:47 AM
sorry about your horse topless.

Tequila-John
12-11-2004, 11:49 AM
Sorry for your loss. I had to put my 13 year old dog to sleep this week. It's hard and I am truely sorry for your loss. and Your neighbor can **** off and die! He will need you one day I promiss you that.

FMluvswater
12-11-2004, 11:56 AM
I'm sorry for your loss :( and that your neighbor is being so unneighborly (to put it mildly) :notam: at a time like this. Can you spike his water supply with booze - maybe he'd be nicer if he was drunk? :idea:

UnionJack
12-11-2004, 12:09 PM
My wife had to put her horse down on monday, the horse cound't walk and the insurance company wanted a second opinion, so "Jaws" had to be given a shot to dull the nerve pain and then it took three hours to get him into a trailer, and then a two hour ride to the university of penn... where the decided to put him down. He was a six year old paint.
So I fell your pain

OGShocker
12-11-2004, 12:13 PM
Sorry topless. We hope your pain passes quickly. :frown:

Rexone
12-11-2004, 12:25 PM
Top and UJ very very sorry for your losses. It is a very painful thing to lose an animal you've raised.
Top perhaps a nice horse manure burger in amongst the regular all beef patties on his barbie would wake him up.
Mean neighbors suck. I had one try to poison my dog when I was a young boy. I shot him and buried him out back.
Actually only mentally but the guy was a real dick to me and my mom. I've never forgotten that incident and he will pay some way if the legal opportunity ever presents itself.

topless
12-11-2004, 12:32 PM
Top and UJ very very sorry for your losses. It is a very painful thing to lose an animal you've raised.
Top perhaps a nice horse manure burger in amongst the regular all beef patties on his barbie would wake him up.
Mean neighbors suck. I had one try to poison my dog when I was a young boy. I shot him and buried him out back.
Actually only mentally but the guy was a real dick to me and my mom. I've never forgotten that incident and he will pay some way if the legal opportunity ever presents itself.
I wish it could have been him who was put to sleep........but you already know how he is since his trailer is riext to mine in the parking lot......I say evict him!!!!

throwerb
12-11-2004, 12:40 PM
Topless, so sorry for your loss.

KACHINA KEN
12-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Hope you are holding up OK sweetie. There seems to be too much loss lately. it is such a shame it's all happening during the holidays.

UnionJack
12-11-2004, 12:50 PM
I just really sucks

topless
12-11-2004, 01:12 PM
Sorry for your loss :(
As for your neighbor I still say we all start to send him some NICE :mad: E-mailSend away.......I have a few ideas that I can't post but should piss him off.

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2004, 01:18 PM
:( Topless I am so sorry you had to put the horse down. but now the pain is gone. We all know you loved and took care of the horse.. **** the neighbor.. he will get his in the end.

topless
12-11-2004, 01:20 PM
:( Topless I am so sorry you had to put the horse down. but now the pain is gone. We all know you loved and took care of the horse.. **** the neighbor.. he will get his in the end.In the end????? LMAO!!! I hope so. No soap on a rope for him. :hammer2:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2004, 01:22 PM
In the end????? LMAO!!! I hope so. No soap on a rope for him. :hammer2:
LMAO!! I know it is not right to stoop to the level of this inbread pig.. but make him miserable.. call on him for any little thing.. :mad:

Moneypitt
12-11-2004, 02:04 PM
Have you had time to research the "easement" issue. Seems to me the best way to hurt him would be to permanantly etch the right of passage on the driveway. Quietly secure that right through the proper documentation, THEN sue him for harrasment/stalking, violating your piece of mind etc. OR, just say the word and your HB family will arrange a "party" for him in his horror. Where does he go, off the block so to speak? Which bingo parlor, church, resturant, gas station does he frequent, And what kind of rumors could be started about his sexual history, his time in prison, etc. I think a knock on his door in the night by the right people could have an effect on this jerk............MP
PS: a potato in the exhaust pipe, his, or his cars, will give him a bit of his own medicine..

MudPumper
12-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Topless, sorry for your loss. If you would like I can arrange to have a horses head put in his bed. :crossx:

Mrs CP 19
12-11-2004, 05:29 PM
Very, very sorry to hear. It takes a brave and unselfish person to make that decision. About the easement? Well it kind of makes his letter null and void, since you have used access after he gave you the letter. What goes around, comes around. Which sheriffs responded?

Flyinbowtie
12-11-2004, 06:18 PM
Topless,
That sucks. I have dealt with probably 2 or 3 hundred easment disputes in my career, would be happy to give you my non-attorney take on your options...PM me if you like.

atomickitn
12-12-2004, 02:14 PM
In the end????? LMAO!!! I hope so. No soap on a rope for him. :hammer2:
ive got a size 11 with a steel toe that can be put to good use, in the end :hammerhea

topless
12-12-2004, 02:26 PM
ive got a size 11 with a steel toe that can be put to good use, in the end :hammerheaI wouldn't recommend it because you wouldn't want to ruin those boots. Might get kinda shitty. :crossx: