PDA

View Full Version : Bronson Hill???

H20Advantage
12-12-2004, 12:13 PM
Read this in yesterdays paper:
Former Tustin mayor in a coma
Richard Edgar, 82, suffered head injuries when he was hit by an SUV while crossing a street.
By JOHN McDONALD
The Orange County Register
TUSTIN – Richard Edgar, a former five-term mayor of the city, was in a coma today with head injuries he received when he was hit by an SUV while crossing Main Street, police said.
Edgar, 82, who served 16 years on the Tustin City Council, ending in 1992, was in the crosswalk across Main at Newport Avenue at about 5:20 p.m. Thursday when he was struck by a Chevrolet Suburban, police said. Police said the SUV was rolling slowly when it hit Edgar, who was knocked down and struck his head on the curb.
The driver, Clyde Byron Bronson, 67, of Tustin got out of his vehicle and rendered aid to Edgar. Police said Bronson was looking to his left and preparing to turn onto Newport when his SUV rolled forward and hit Edgar.
Edgar was taken to Western Medical Center in Santa Ana. He remained in a coma today, police said.
The accident remained under investigation. No citations were issued at the scene, police said.
I hope this was not Byron Bronson from Bronson Hill Propellers. I know him from the shop and he does drive a suburban. He is one of the nicest and kindest person you will meet.
If it is not I don't want to spread a vicious rumor but my prayers go out to the victim and the person involved in this misfortunate accident anyway.

phebus
12-12-2004, 12:24 PM
I thought it was Joel?

boatnam2
12-12-2004, 12:32 PM
probaly him the dad is byron which looks to be in his mid 60's and the son is joel.he was a lavey the other day in a silver suburban.

H20Advantage
12-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Byron is the dad and drives a white Suburban with alot of boat stickers on it. Joel is the president of the business but Byron is very instrumental in the day to day operations. Both are great guys.