PDA

View Full Version : 25 Shockwave Tremor WOW

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 06:04 PM
Yesterday, I finally, after a year and some change of trying to get a ride
BEER HUNTER came thru.
I am not a big ocean guy and was a little nervous to say the least. We came back from catalina in his boat. All I can say to sum it up quickly
WOW :2purples:
According to the ocean guys it was flat and calm, to me it looked like a typical day in havasu.
that boat tore right thru the water and nothing ever upset the boat or made me feel unsafe. Never heard any weird noises, cracks or tweaks.
Big thanks to Beer Hunter for the awesome ride an
SHOCKWAVE has definetly hit the mark on their 25 tremor. I would recommend this boat for anyone looking to step up. This boat can take it...

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-12-2004, 06:07 PM
wow cool deal.. :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Yesterday, I finally, after a year and some change of trying to get a ride
BEER HUNTER came thru.
I am not a big ocean guy and was a little nervous to say the least. We came back from catalina in his boat. All I can say to sum it up quickly
WOW :2purples:
According to the ocean guys it was flat and calm, to me it looked like a typical day in havasu.
that boat tore right thru the water and nothing ever upset the boat or made me feel unsafe. Never heard any weird noises, cracks or tweaks.
Big thanks to Beer Hunter for the awesome ride an
SHOCKWAVE has definetly hit the mark on their 25 tremor. I would recommend this boat for anyone looking to step up. This boat can take it...
so I guess you are going to step up and buy one right :hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-12-2004, 06:12 PM
ya what are you getting miguel.. or have you decided.. :)

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 06:19 PM
50 foot cig, I would have to rob an over priced boat builder to buy that,
OH WAIT, they are all over priced...
and yes thanks to IN2MX I was pounding drinks at 8 in the morning....NOT DRUNK, but felt like making love

beer hunter
12-12-2004, 06:26 PM
and yes thanks to IN2MX I was pounding drinks at 8 in the morning....NOT DRUNK, but felt like making love
I didn't think you and IN2MX went that way ;) :2purples: j/k
Thanks for the kind words KT, Shockwave builds a fine 25'er that eats up big water pretty well :D

Garrddogg
12-12-2004, 06:26 PM
I know of a nice 25 shockwave for sale :idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-12-2004, 06:29 PM
50 foot cig, I would have to rob an over priced boat builder to buy that,
OH WAIT, they are all over priced...
dont avoid the question, so are you getting a 25 or 29 :idea:

beer hunter
12-12-2004, 06:29 PM
I know of a nice 25 shockwave for sale :idea:
I'm surprised no one has snapped it up yet... it won't last long after the new year :cool:

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 06:32 PM
dont avoid the question, so are you getting a 25 or 29 :idea:
Im getting MRS kilrtoy a secret and I told the Company, if they blow it and she finds out(LIKE SHE DID WITH THE CORVETTE), the deal is off.....
Thanks Photoglue :hammerhea
Im just Kidding Jay

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-12-2004, 06:38 PM
Im getting MRS kilrtoy a secret and I told the Company, if they blow it and she finds out(LIKE SHE DID WITH THE CORVETTE), the deal is off.....
Thanks Photoglue :hammerhea
Im just Kidding Jay
I guess once you go shockwave you dont go back ROTFLMAO

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 06:43 PM
I guess once you go shockwave you dont go back ROTFLMAO
No, that is go black ,
oh you know the saying, but lets see if the love of your life comes back, THAT WILL BE THE BIG TEST,
So who is it....

SCUBA STEVE
12-12-2004, 08:18 PM
wow, did I read this correctly, Miguel was actually giving some one props, and not talking ish? :sqeyes: :D
Beer hunter does have a nice boat, saw it when it was brand spaking new Memorial 2003 :cool: :D

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Isnt it kinda late for you, go to bed

dicudmore
12-12-2004, 10:33 PM
nice boat it is.....couple of them for sale too :D
Kilr, thought you guys had decided to ride back with Jay, I'd have bounced somebody if you and Yvonne needed a lift. For sure I had room for Jess and Yvonne :wink:

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 10:39 PM
Kilr, thought you guys had decided to ride back with Jay, I'd have bounced somebody if you and Yvonne needed a lift. For sure I had room for Jess and Yvonne :wink:
That is funny, Yvonne said she wanted a ride.
We just like to go for rides in everyones boat.
IT IS NOT OFTEN PEOPLE OFFER RIDES,
trust me I know this, I am speaking from alot of experience....

IN2-IN2MX
12-12-2004, 10:49 PM
next time for sure Dan. :D It was cool finally meeting you and having lunch with you.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-12-2004, 10:51 PM
wow, did I read this correctly, Miguel was actually giving some one props, and not talking ish? :sqeyes: :D
Beer hunter does have a nice boat, saw it when it was brand spaking new Memorial 2003 :cool: :D
Hay WTF was up with the fight you had with Ali :boxingguy

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 10:53 PM
he is claiming he was hit by a man
that was Monique putting him back in his place

dicudmore
12-12-2004, 10:59 PM
That is funny, Yvonne said she wanted a ride.
We just like to go for rides in everyones boat.
IT IS NOT OFTEN PEOPLE OFFER RIDES,
trust me I know this, I am speaking from alot of experience....
Yeah we said that over lunch, then Jay said something about the girls getting the ice-cream so they had something to do during the possible 3-hr ride back, nobody headed down the dock when I pulled up....figured it was an anti-Cheetah demonstration or something :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
12-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Dude i was in the pisser and when i came out you were pulling away....
Im not anti anyone boat company.....

FRENCHIE
12-13-2004, 06:13 AM
..................hmmmmmmmmmm gotta love them boats!!!! :wink: :)

redneckgirl
12-13-2004, 06:30 AM
..................hmmmmmmmmmm gotta love them boats!!!! :wink: :)
I second that!!!! :D :p :D
RNG