PDA

View Full Version : Always read the instructions....

Jbb
12-13-2004, 09:35 AM
They clearly state...Pull pin....Throw grenade......Not...Drop grenade... (http://media.big-boys.com/files06/dropgernade.wmv)

RiverDave
12-13-2004, 10:00 AM
Does that make anyone else slightly nervous that there's an american kid talking to some middle easterners that have grenades?
RD

78Eliminator
12-13-2004, 10:03 AM
Was that first small explosion the primer?

99 232 baja
12-13-2004, 10:31 AM
Does that make anyone else slightly nervous that there's an american kid talking to some middle easterners that have grenades?
RDmakes you wonder.

Jbb
12-13-2004, 12:21 PM
This was the text with the vid.....
A couple of kids got a hold of a gernade in Cambodia. They were planning on filming themselves tossing the gernade into the middle of the pond but when they release the pin the trigger immediatly snaps and startled the kid drops the gernade at his feet. Luckily the both had time to run from the explosion.

Tom Brown
12-13-2004, 12:32 PM
"I'm Sorry." :D

spectratoad
12-13-2004, 12:55 PM
That terrain looks more like AZ or something not Cambodia. That is a really disturbing video and the way that the kids in the orange is talking and apologizing it sounds more like a weapons transaction than a couple dumba$$ kids getting together to make a video.

78Eliminator
12-13-2004, 01:01 PM
That terrain looks more like AZ or something not Cambodia. That is a really disturbing video and the way that the kids in the orange is talking and apologizing it sounds more like a weapons transaction than a couple dumba$$ kids getting together to make a video.
The black dude looked like he knew what he was doing. The white kid has his mug all over the internet now (good closeup shot). I hope he likes concrete beds. From what I understand, the courts and our government don't think it's very funny when civilians have grenades.