PDA

View Full Version : way too much fun

Chris Winn
12-13-2004, 09:56 AM
just wanted to say thanks to Photoglou and Beer hunter, it was a great day over to Catlina and back, the weather couldn't have been better and the scenery was the best (i will not comment further on that one!)
it was great to meet the kilrtoy's and see Kachina 26 once again, that day was a blast. BTW- the Kilrtoys vet is sooo nice, i would have bought her one too.
it was fun to meet some of the HB formum people at the yardhouse on friday, we had to leave early (hungry pregnant wife that wanted to eat at Thiafoon's) so i wish we could have stayed
Chris-

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 10:06 AM
I second that big thanks to Photoglue and Beer Hunter,
and ys the scenery was a popping, just not long enough or often enough

Chris Winn
12-13-2004, 10:10 AM
I second that big thanks to Photoglue and Beer Hunter,
and ys the scenery was a popping, just not long enough or often enough
and to think that there was not a camera ready, well the mammorys, i mean memorys are allways better in my mind

dicudmore
12-13-2004, 10:46 AM
and not even any pics to share??
You guys suck!
Chris, was good meeting you anyway. Let's run over there again :D

RiverOtter
12-13-2004, 11:06 AM
just wanted to say thanks to Photoglou and Beer hunter, it was a great day over to Catlina and back, the weather couldn't have been better and the scenery was the best (i will not comment further on that one!)
it was great to meet the kilrtoy's and see Kachina 26 once again, that day was a blast. BTW- the Kilrtoys vet is sooo nice, i would have bought her one too.
it was fun to meet some of the HB formum people at the yardhouse on friday, we had to leave early (hungry pregnant wife that wanted to eat at Thiafoon's) so i wish we could have stayed
Chris-
Got any pics? :D

Chris Winn
12-13-2004, 11:25 AM
Got any pics? :D
sorry, but since what i saw doesn't belong to me, would have to let the other parties share those photos..
plus, the mental reply is much better!

Chris Winn
12-13-2004, 11:26 AM
You guys suck!
yes, we will have to do that again, it was a blast.

Kilrtoy
12-13-2004, 01:17 PM
You guys suck!
Well damn dont take of so quickly next time....

beer hunter
12-13-2004, 01:21 PM
It was great to finally meet you too Chris...lets do this again soon :D

PHOTOGLOU
12-13-2004, 10:48 PM
It was great to meet you guys too. Whenever everybody is ready I up for it again I know Erin is ready and trying to get ALOT of her girlfriends to go too. I'll keep you guys posted